This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1 Indonesia

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1..

926 days 12 hours ago
CoachWade
It's time for the first immunity challenge!

Challenge 1: QUEST FOR FIRE  (here’s how it works)

Given that this is the first tribal challenge of the season, I wanted to put your tribe’s teamwork to this test. For this challenge, I’ve hidden 100 flame emojis on the first/oldest blog of 100 different users across Tengaged. They could be incredibly obvious, they could be on players that aren’t active, they could be on low levels. Some might be very easy to find and some could be hard to find so I’d suggest searching everywhere. Your goal is to search for those flames by any means necessary. Once you find a flame on someone’s blog, race to mail me the link so you can secure that flame before the other tribe. However, there is a catch. If you and another tribemate send me the same flame, that will deduct one point from your score at the end. That’s where tribal teamwork and communication come into play. The tribe with the highest score of flames at the end of 12 hours will win the challenge and an idol clue (idols will be hidden after this challenge). The losing tribe will score a date with me at tribal council where one of you will be the first person voted out of this game.

**There is also one special flame out there on someone’s first blog. This special flame will be clearly labeled and you’ll be able to tell when you’ve found it. If you find this special flame, you will get the added benefit of having more information in the game. If you are one of the first nine to send me this special flame, you will be one of the people to automatically find out your tied destiny partner. The other nine will have no idea who their partner is unless their partner chooses to communicate that information to them. For this special flame, multiple people are encouraged to find it so I will not deduct a point away from your tribe’s overall score but that’s only for this flame only. If nine people don’t find it, I will reward the people that found the most links for their tribe.

**If there is somehow a tie, the tribe that sent the first link first will win the challenge.

Good luck castaways! If you have any questions, let me know!

DEADLINE: 7 AM EST
At 7 AM, I will conduct the results and post tribal. If you lose, you’ll have 14 hours to vote as the tribal will close that night at 9 PM EST. Usually hosts will give 24 hour increments for tribal but because this game is non live, we have to keep it moving. However, if you guys have serious problems with that, let me know.
926 days ago
CoachWade
With a score of 39 to 12  points, LAMPU wins this challenge and an idol clue! Api, you gave it your best effort but I’ll be seeing you at tribal where one of you will be the first person voted out of Brady’s Survivor Indonesia.

I got to go into work to prep shit this morning but you can start talking now even though tribal won’t be posted until 8:45 pm EST. At that time, I’ll hide the idols, advantages, post tribal and the pairs twist will be started!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!