This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules | Survivor Indonesia

Topic » Rules | Survivor Indonesia

926 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
Rules:

Non Live Challenges: I will be posting non live challenges every night with the exception of having 1-2 possible rest days. It is up to you to submit every challenge before the predetermined deadline. I will give everyone at least 12 hours to complete the challenge if not a little more based on people’s schedules. You must do your best to submit every non live challenge. If it’s a game that requires you to screenshot a score to me, you MUST have your Tengaged profile visible in the photo so I have proof you didn’t cheat. If you don’t have your profile visible, you will not get credit for completing the challenge.

Voting: After the challenge is completed, I will post tribal. I will give you at least 14 hours to send in your votes. As of now, I’m only going to give 14 to keep the game moving but I’m flexible and we can discuss this if it’s a major issue. However, I played a non live game with a 12 hour deadline and it ran smoothly so I’ve seen it done but again I’ll be flexible. If there is a tied vote, everyone except for the people who received votes will re-vote. If the re-vote is tied again, the votes are deadlocked and you will be going to rocks. If there is a tie at final 4, you will square off in a classic fire making challenge. If you self vote more than two times in a row or three times in general, you WILL be medically evacuated. The person that self voted will be revealed at tribal council. If a person self votes with individual immunity, that vote will go against them at the next tribal they aren’t immune at. You can change your vote as many times as you want but it must be submitted by the posted deadline. If it’s even one minute after, your changed vote won’t be counted. As far as sending votes, you can send them to me on Skype or Tengaged (doesn’t matter to me).

Hidden Immunity Idols: There will be hidden immunity idols in play this season! You can either play it live during tribal when I ask or you can message me ahead of time letting me know that you want to play it. These idols will be hidden on a random Tengaged users first blog. To claim the idol, you must be the first to send me the link. If you’re not the first, I will let you know that you didn’t get the idol. There will be one idol per starting tribe and one merge idol. Even if someone gets voted out with an idol at the first tribal council, the idol WILL NOT be replanted and the idol would be dead.

Idol Transfers: I do allow idol transfers. If you are on the same tribe, you must mail me of the person you’re transferring your idol to. If you’re not on the same tribe, you must publically transfer the idol in your own forum to the tribe member you want to have it.

Advantages: Just like idols there will be one starting advantage per tribe in play this season! I will post it on a random users oldest blog. You’ll clearly know what it is when you see it. If you’re the first to mail me the link, you’ll get the advantage. If you aren’t the first, I’ll let you know that it has already been claimed. Unlike the idols, there won’t be a new advantage planted at the merge. There will only be one per starting tribe.

Confessionals: Confessionals are a HUGE REQUIREMENT. I know they can be a pain in the ass to send at times but it’s the only way that I know what’s going on with your game. You could literally even send me 3 sentences, just a little something to where I can get a grasp at where your head is at. If you don’t send confessionals, you’re not likely to receive any awards at the end of the season and your chances at returning in the future will be slim.

If you have any questions about these rules, don’t be afraid to message me!
926 days 16 hours ago
CoachWade
*For the Idols and Advantages, they will all be hidden on a Tengaged users oldest blog (aka the very first blog they’ve ever posted). Sorry for any confusion on that.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!