This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion | Machu Picchu

Topic » Reunion | Machu Picchu

496 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Before we begin, I just wanted to thank all of you for a great season. It was so fun to host again after a two month break and you guys made that possible, so I can’t thank you enough. With the additions of Holly & Sir, we went a completely different route this season. We implemented new challenges, a new idol system, and had everything on Discord for the first time. It was definitely new to Kirstie and I so we appreciate your guys’ patience and respect towards us. You helped make the transition that much easier. Also I’d like to thank the loyal VL and all of our supporters 💙.
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
After seven seasons of hosting together, me and Kirstie have literally done nearly everything together as a team. She deserves so much recognition for how hard she’s worked this season. However, she has never read the final votes at the reunion before. Well that is going to change tonight!

**Hands over the urn to Kirstie**

Kirstie, take it away!
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
First Vote…
**DAR**
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Second Vote…
**DAR**
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Third Vote…
**DAR**
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Fourth Vote…
And the winner of BK’s Survivor: Machu Picchu is…
**DAR!**
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Huge congratulations to Dar for winning the season, **AND** being the very first to win unanimously!
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Votes
Ryan - Dar
Michael - Dar
Max - Dar
Matt - Dar
Callia - Dare
Tyler - Dare
Sir - Dar
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
**10 Awards**
Hero of the Season:
Villain of the Season:
Player of the Season:
MVP of the Season:
Untapped Potential:
Biggest Surprise Player:
Tribal of the Season:
Alliance of the Season:
VL Fan Favorite:
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
The first award is Hero of the Season…

Hero of the Season goes to the player that we felt embodied the hero role most this season.

This was one was hard to give out because there wasn’t a clear front runner for this one.

NOMS: RYAN, CALLIA
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Hero of the Season…
**CALLIA**

Ryan showed heroic qualities during his exit by playing an idol for his ally instead of idoling himself, which got him voted out of the game. He also took his exit very well. However, we didn’t feel like we could justify Ryan for this award because he did turn on the Bamba Boys Alliance (which caused all of their eliminations).

So we decided to give this award to Callia. Throughout the season, Callia was loyal to her alliances and friends. She never wavered on who she wanted to take to the endgame and she was able to get all the people she was close with there. Even when she knew people were looking at Tyler as the biggest threat, she never thought about turning on him even if she knew she could possibly lose the game. Production felt that was enough to give Callia this award. Congratulations Callia!
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
The next award is Villain of the Season…

This goes to the player that we believe played the most villainous game this season. This award is always a tough one to give out but we were able to narrow it down to one player.
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Villain of the Season…
**DAR**

From Day 1, Dar proved that he was here to play this game hard. I truly thought nobody would take the immunity necklace in the Greed challenge but Dar took the necklace despite his tribe being down in numbers, which you could classify as a villainous move. Additionally, Dar was a wildcard this season that loved to plant seeds. Even though he was in an alliance with Callia and Tyler, he wasn’t afraid to smear Tyler’s name and give people false hope on their way out. At the F5, Dar finally took the shot at his alliance with Callia/Tyler. Despite Callia/Tyler pleading for their lives, Dar never wavered, proving that he was willing to betray anyone on his way to the crown. He was definitely a big character this season that had people talking. Congrats Dar!
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
The next award is Player of the Season…

This award goes to the player that we feel like has played the best game. The winner isn’t eligible for this award. This award was probably the easiest to give out tonight.
496 days 7 hours ago
CoachWade
Player of the Season…
**TYLER**

Like I said, this award was easy to hand out. Out of all the players here, Tyler was probably the biggest figurehead of how the strategy this season played out. His social game was impressive to where he was able to get people on his side quickly only after a few conversations. With his several alliances, he was not afraid to dictate the directions of votes with the help of Callia. He played a major role in the Ryan and Michael tribal council and he never was in that much trouble until the F4, even though he should’ve been. The jury respected his game, and production respected his game to where if he was in the F2, I don’t see how anyone beats him. That’s why Tyler wins this award. Congrats Tyler!

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!