This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | One World

Topic » Final Tribal Council | One..

600 days 18 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
I COMPLETELY understand if people are upset with me, I have said it in my speech. I know I lied, I know people would probably be upset with me.

But me lying and backstabbing people GOT me where I was in this game. In control. I didn't just survive and sit around and waited for people to tell me what to do or who to vote for. I got myself into the driving seat of this game and I had a HUGE SAY in nearly every vote (apart from the very beginning, when I was just intentionally laying low).

What I feel like is also important for me to note.. that I didn't get such a control simply because Chris was in the game, it's because I went IN STRATEGIZED, WORKED HARD, CAME UP WITH MOVES ON MY OWN AND EXECUTED THEM. I CONVINCED PEOPLE TO VOTE WITH ME and literally the ENTIRE jury is sitting there because of it, which I am sorry for. I didn't want to hurt or upset any of you.
600 days 18 hours ago
VanitySmurf
People COULD HAVE taken us out. Like that's just 2 votes out of 17. I could have been voted out multiple times,

^ this is valid and as to why so many people were pegged as the sheep in the game, bc when they were warned about it they didn’t budge. Myself cody, wender, Jay H knew this and were taking out because of it, that’s why I said I’m not bitter. We knew puppets were on a string. My statement was made to you was because you really did most of the bidding and dirty work for chris and he reaped the benefits from it. he didn’t have to use an idol on you, you used it on him. That’s what I felt he had total control over that “partnership” because he allowed you to “work your ass” off while he sat back and maintained his safety because of it, and that to me is a mastermind.

goodnight everyone!
600 days 18 hours ago
VanitySmurf
CONVINCED PEOPLE TO VOTE WITH ME and literally the ENTIRE jury is sitting there because of it, which I am sorry for. I didn't want to hurt or upset any of you.

One more thing,
I don’t feel like you convinced people to vote for me, I felt that was a given being deemed as biggest comp threat, so please exclude me from that.
600 days 18 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I think we view this game differently. People who lie to me and get me out and talk to me on my way out? I'll respect them if they can explain why they did what they did. People who talk to me and are honest with me on my way out and explain why it makes sense? Ideal. But if someone who I have been talking with just stops talking the round they vote me out? That's how they lose it to me.

I'm not mad at the lies or anything. Even when you pmed me, you made it seem like you had some TERRIBLE lies to tell me lol. But everything I've read so far has been pretty tame and the norm. Don't go into tribal planning on apologizing for things. Own those things. :)

I think we just view the game a bit differently, and there's nothing wrong with that! Plus, like i said, you did decide to talk to me on my way out. But I'm just letting you know so in future games if you play with someone who might be similar to me, that's not always going to be seen as a respectable strategy.
600 days 18 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
I used the idol on him, because he was my closest ally. I got the other side to vote for him. I knew dark round could be messy. so my thought process was that.. let's give them a target they'd wanna vote for. I knew Chris has been targetted and I knew Luke was interested in getting rid of him. So when I offered the plan to vote out Chris, I knew they'd likely accept it and they did.

Why was this good for me? Because I knew where the dark votes would land and there wouldn't be  rogue votes that could possibly ruin my game. However, as I said in my speech it was all just my ploy to get them to vote for Chris, because in fact, I was voting out Wender and using my idol on Chris to ensure that my alliance had control over who goes home.
600 days 18 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
I didn't mean not talking to people the round I was voting them out. I meant simply not engaging in conversations with them. It wasn't like people messaged me and I compltely ignored them. If I didn't reply to someone close to DC, it was because I fell asleep, since DC is at 2:15 AM FOR ME
600 days 18 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
What I meant to you was that I wasn't going to go to you or others soon before DC to have casual conversations with them and then just vote them out 5 mins before that. If someone reached out to me, I tried to reply whenever I could, unless I had no time or wasn't online
600 days 17 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Oh okay! Thank you for the clarification!
600 days 15 hours ago
IceBear
Hello finalists! Congratulations on making it to the end! It’s a little weird to be on this side of tribal council when I worked closely with all three of you, but I’m proud that one of my allies will be crowned the winner. I have a statement + a question for each of you and I’m curious to hear what you have to say.

Coco: I still can’t believe that you baited me in the F9 about thinking of targeting Chris and I took it! Well played! I didn’t think this would be an unpopular opinion, but I can respect a ruthless social game. Not only is that apart of the game, but I think it’s commendable for being skilled enough to have so much control over so many people without getting busted for it. I’d like to learn more about is the second self vote at the F5. From Will’s perspective, he would have voted with Ben if he knew the votes were on their side, so this self-vote was almost a huge blunder for you if Ben had been a little more convincing to Will. Can you clarify if the decision to self vote was on purpose or by accident?

Chris: I think the best quality about your game is knowing when to lead and when to follow. You minimized your chances to make a mistake by knowing when to strike and when to lay low. While I thought you had great self awareness as far as your moves, I’m curious to know more about how the titles given to you throughout this game affected your gameplay. You were deemed as an under the radar threat early in the game, but also won "most likely to win" in the touchy subjects challenge. You were consistently called a villain and you seem to have conflicting thoughts about it in your finalist speech. Did these labels affect how you approached the remainder of the game?

Will: A loyal, resilient game has its benefits. You were constantly targeted at tribal for self voting once but you didn’t let that kill your spirits. You had more connections to other people than I had thought, so props for having a strong social game. As for my question, a big inconsistency around the F7 narrative in all the speeches seems to be your role as a swing vote. You’re saying that you made the move to better position yourself for the end, but Chris + Coco are saying Coco convinced/tricked you to stay with them. I would argue that you would have taken credit for swing vote no matter which side you picked since you said you had “almost a secured final 4 spot if no one flipped.” So, can you elaborate more on how sticking with Coco, Chris, and Kev was the best decision for your game rather than their games?

It was great getting to know and work with all three of you. I wish you all the best of luck!
600 days 15 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
Hiii Luke! Thank you for your question.

Okay so what happened BOTH times was that I was talking SO SO MUCH in my confessionals about what happened. Both times we agreed to do something and I told everyone I would vote Jay H and that I would obviously be locking in Ben. I can be a very forgetful person, especially when I get extremely busy. It was just simply me forgetting to lock in the votes. But if you remember final 9, we discussed it and we all agreed on locking in Jay H. That's the same in F5 as well. I agreed with my final 4 alliance that I was going to vote with them against Ben.

So like I was SO CERTAIN in my decision of voting Jay H/Ben those rounds that as I was talking in my confessional I somehow forgot to ACTUALLY lock in the vote.

I hope my entire gameplay doesn't get overlooked over these mistakes, because it genuinely didn't affect my gameplay or the outcome of any rounds. I truly believe I had lots of control over this game and I made huge moves. So, if others not, I hope at least you see that.
600 days 9 hours ago
Willy729
Will- To me your speech seemed the most authentic as to really owning your shit and the moves you made without pointing fingers or relying on others. The drawbacks for me from you, is the self voting( which I don’t respect) and the false perception of the thinking Kev was he best overall player in the final 4, when it was made Clear that throughout the season, Chris seemed to be running the show, so that seemed like a missed opportunity, in my opinion.

My question you to is- What was your shining moment that shaped the direction of this game for you and not your allies.

ANSWER

Hi Blu! First of all, I want to adress everyone why I self voted at the second vote. That day i spent the whole day inline for Rosalia's concert and I didn't check Discord (i completely forgot i was playing), it was not for poor gameplay and I apoligize to the hosts, fror that moment on, I voted every single time and I played the full game. Apologies again. And on your second thought, I didn't know what Chris was doing on my back, and I thought on jury management and who may have a better case, and I considered that Kev could easily make a good case with his challenge/social game. I also thought that, if I sended Chris to jury, Coco would recieve his vote, while Kev may vote for me... I don't know if it was the best move, but thats my reasoning.

Regarding your question, i would say my moment that put me in the top position was gathering the numbers to get Cody out, forming a strong web of relationships that would keep me safe for a long time with no bloods on my hands while bigger targets were falling, ultimately getting me to the best position at final 7 and forging my  path to final 4

Hope this helps with your decision <3
600 days 8 hours ago
Willy729
Will: I saw you as an underdog for most of this game. The first two times I voted you, it was only because I never talked to you. But the last time I did it was because I genuinely saw you as someone who could win the game. And now here you are, possibly winning! I felt like some people held it against you that you worked with the people that you did, but considering you had people like me voting against you time after time after time? I don't necessarily blame you. However, I want to know. Did you ever truly consider turning on that alliance and going to the end with people on the other side? Also, in one of your earlier answers, you stated that the you didn't turn on them because it wouldn't be seen as your move. I have a few questions. WHEN could you have turned on them that it would have been seen as your move? And WHY would it not have been seen as your move? Doesn't the vote literally rest on the shoulders of the person who is the swing in that scenario? In my eyes, no one would have been able to take credit for that BUT you.

ANSWER

Hi Jay! Thank you for your comment and following question.

Okey so I knew Coco and Chris were threats after the rocks inmunity challenge, specially Coco, but they were also numbers + shields that I could use to beneffit my game in case things were getting complicated for me... I wanted to have as many options as possible moving forward in the game.

Of course i thought of turning on that alliance and final 8/ final 7 seemed like the perfect moment to do it. But I didn't do it because I was going to shift to an alliance where I had less connections with people and they could easily vote me out at final 6/final 5 if they wanted to be they 3 at final 3, so I preffered to stick with Coco and the rest, knowing that I had already a solid spot there and that I would garantee myself a final 5 spot there.

And I really think the only way to make that MY move it was if the idea and the gathering of the numbers came from me, and it all started on final 10 - final 9 when Luke came with the idea of flipping and gather the numbers on Wender + Ben + you... when I was in a confortable spot in that alliance. That's why i thought, even I was the swing vote at F7, it couldn't have been able to take credit because Luke made all the plan and I think I would have looked as a follower + i would have lost a good spot in the majority; that's why I voted Luke out, so he couldn't take credit on taking Coco out.

This was my thought process and I may have been wrong, but that's the perception of the game that I had and I think i made the right choices to be here, in this FTC and as one of the finalists of this season.

I hope this helps your decision on who to vote :)
600 days 7 hours ago
Willy729
Will: A loyal, resilient game has its benefits. You were constantly targeted at tribal for self voting once but you didn’t let that kill your spirits. You had more connections to other people than I had thought, so props for having a strong social game. As for my question, a big inconsistency around the F7 narrative in all the speeches seems to be your role as a swing vote. You’re saying that you made the move to better position yourself for the end, but Chris + Coco are saying Coco convinced/tricked you to stay with them. I would argue that you would have taken credit for swing vote no matter which side you picked since you said you had “almost a secured final 4 spot if no one flipped.” So, can you elaborate more on how sticking with Coco, Chris, and Kev was the best decision for your game rather than their games?

ANSWER

Hi Luke! Thanks for your question, before answering it I want to publicaly say that you were one of the best game players here and I do respect your game so much. And I really enjoyed working with you.

Regarding your question, and as I explained before, Final 7 was a tricky situation for me because I found myself in a good spot in the tribe and with the opportunity to flip to other side. Coco didn't convince me to stay on their side, thing is that I knew that if I flipped, the only thing that I was doing it was putting myself in a worst position in the tribe: mainly because u, Ben and Jay could have been a strong 3 moving forward and Coco and Kev would have wanted revenge and I could have easily been the vote at final 6 or final 5.

Staying on the majority was beneffitial for ME (I only did this vote thinking on my game and what was the best way to get to the end while getting game threats on the way): I gained a better spot as the majority alliance went from 5 to 4 with your eviction and I knew no one would flip on me because I was gaining their trust, once again.

Meanwhile, if I flipped, it couldn't have been seen as my move because you were the one getting the numbers and I was only flipping so I couldn't take any credit because I was not the mastermind behind that move, meaning I would looks untrustowrthy and I would have been at the bottom of that new alliance,

I tried to play as honest and backstab as less as possible in the game, and I proved it with this move. I was being loyal to my alliance, having a better social game and i feel strategically was my best way moving forward up to this final 3, and it got me the best result possible, because I'm sitting here.

I don't know if it was the best move, but I do know it was  what made sense for me and what I wanted to do keep my top spot at the tribe.

I hope that with this answer and all of the before helps you and the rest of the jury to understand what happened at that round and what was my thought process there and in the rest of the merge till F3.

Please, consider this to cast your vote for the winner and, once again, u were a truly amazing player and hoping we can play more group games <3
600 days 7 hours ago
Willy729
if I haven't skipped anything, I think i answered all the questions up to this message right?
600 days 6 hours ago
IRandomal123
Blu,

When I mean game, the only thing I'm referring to early on was the Final 2 offer that you proposed to me at the time. At the time of that tribal council when Matty was voted out and I was brought up as being UTR, it did make me feel uneasy because I didn't want to have a perception of me that early on in the game that would follow me throughout the game. However, I've learned to embrace being a UTR player because that was my best strategy in this game as there were times that I had to sit back and let other people take control even if I wanted to take control of the situation. I'm sorry if you perceive that I was abusing minority alliances throughout the game, but there were five times in this game when people wanted to take me out. I can see from your perception that I was telling everyone what to do, but in my perception, I was fighting to stay in this game when no one else trusted me other than Coco or people turned on me.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!