This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BK’s Survivor S10: APPS OPEN!

Topic » BK’s Survivor S10: APPS..

524 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
After nine successful seasons, BK’S Survivor has returned after our biggest break yet for our tenth season! These applications will be open for the next few days until I am satisfied with the number of applicants. If you don’t get cast, I apologize but I’ll encourage you to apply for seasons later on. I’m looking for at least 16 new player applicants.

This season will start around Nov 8th-9th. It’ll probably last about 17-22 days to play at least but that’s including days with just Non-Live Challenges. For the cast, viewers and hosts to have fun, I need an active cast that’s ready to play!

INCLUDES:
An Amazing Production Team
All Challenge Types (Non-Live/Semi-Live/Live) that won’t take much time for anyone with a busy schedule.
Confessional Document/Sheet
A Loyal and Interactive VL
VL Draft
Exit Interviews
Episode Podcasts (Production gets together usually with a VL guest to discuss current season events)

APPLICATION
———————
Real Name/Username
Your Pronouns:
Discord: (This is needed to get you on the season. It’s where all the chats will occur):
Do you have previous group game experience? (if yes, list like 1-2 games you’ve played):
Name 2 Interesting Facts About Yourself (These don’t need to be like insanely interesting, if you don’t know any just put like where you live or something):
What will your activity level be on a scale of 1-10? (This includes challenges, most will be non-live/semi-live but some lives will be in the mix too. This includes sending CONSISTENT confessionals as well).
Are you planning to commit to other games (group games or ORGS) while this one is ongoing?
What will you bring to the game if you’re casted?:
Preferred Time for Challenges (put an X next to the ones you’d prefer. These challenges are more on the easier side though so it shouldn’t matter too much- There won’t be many lives).
{6PM EST}
{7PM EST}
{8PM EST}
{9PM EST}
Preferred Time for Tribal Councils (put an X next to the ones you’re okay with):
{6PM EST}
{7PM EST}
{8PM EST}
{9PM EST}

PLEASE MAIL/SKYPE/DISCORD ME YOUR APPLICATION!

Thank you for applying! I can’t wait to provide you with a memorable game experience!
524 days 8 hours ago
CoachWade
APPS WILL CLOSE NOV 3RD! IF ENOUGH PLAYERS APPLY EARLY, THEY WILL CLOSE EARLIER.
510 days 11 hours ago
CoachWade
APPS ARE NOW CLOSED! Thank you to all of you that applied.

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!