This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council | Blood vs. Water

Topic » Final Tribal Council | Blood..

595 days 10 hours ago
CarolinaSteele
Let’s welcome our finalists! Chris, Jay, and Ryan, you guys have gone as far as you needed to go in this game.

Please welcome in our jury: Jake C, Jayson, Pugh, James, Jake H, Akshar, Scott, Julio, Sea, and Michael voted out at the last tribal council.

Now the power shifts to the jury. 10 people that you all had a hand in voting out of this game will decide your fate tonight. Finalists, you must make an opening speech. Once those are done, the jurors will ask any questions/statements to help determine this seasons winner!

Jurors: Votes are Due Thursday, September 8th @8pm EST

*Reunion will be Thursday, September 8th @8pm EST following deadline for votes*

Good luck guys! Can’t wait to see the end result to the season!
595 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Here’s a quick video, less than 5 minutes. I can also do a written speech if people would like.

A big thank you to prod, you the jury my fellow competition, and to my fellow finalists.

595 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
Hello Jury and it is me Ryan and who would have thought I made Final Tribal Council and tonight I will be telling you my journey I been on to get here and reasons why I deserve to win with the decisions I made that has got me right here.

Before I start, I just want to acknowledge Sea for being the reason why I’m here as I didn’t think of entering, but Sea wanted me as her partner for this season. After thinking about it and with me being her only option remaining, I agreed to do it and I wouldn’t have been on this season if it wasn’t for her.

Going into this Season with my tribe of vets, I feel like I was in the dark not keeping in touch with previous seasons and past relations as I got to rely on these people to help guide me. What really helped me at this stage was the creation of Festie Besties consisting of Akshar, Julio and I and I knew Akshar from my past in music group games being a close friend and Julio from Season 2 who was my closest ally as I knew I can trust them to give me info in this game. For the other people on my tribe, I know I had basically no relation outside the game and I need them to trust me and that is by showing kindness while being nervous to show my vulnerable side so they can open up to me and see me as an ally that can be used in this game.

My biggest asset is my social game as I am a social butterfly to these people and led to developing allies in Scott having a heart to heart on the first day getting to know Jake C was his secret partner in Season 1 along with who he trusts, Jake H over the bonds of the comps helping each other out, Jay getting good vibes from me and Jake C talking about where we our from and our seasons while being shy and nervous as that is who I am in general. Being able to connect with these players helped to keep me safe in these votes not being someone people want out and every little conversation you have even if it is game related or not matters as you need to make these relationships to have them trust you for long term game wise.

The Festie Besties Alliance was crucial in the early game involving 2 allies I trust with my life. Akshar after he got kidnapped told me info, he had from the other tribe about their dynamics with who is allied with who and led me to see the potential threats in the future with the votes ahead. Julio, I talked about the Part 1 Idol Clue since I know from his record that he can find idols and would tell me if he found one and in the Festie Bestie chat, Julio told us about his idol which gave me knowledge and it is always better to know where they are than to have it and be seen as a threat.

The Honey vote was simple with everyone voting her gone and I used this opportunity to see who tells me her name to know I can trust them to say them later on with Scott and Cody providing that loyalty and to Jake C knowing that Scott told me of their Season 1 partner relation so it is wise to get close with him. For the Tim vote I wanted him out to decrease my threat level being from Season 2 and is not on good terms with Julio and talked with Akshar about why Tim should go and saying of the F2 he offered being flimsy. This vote I had to put a target on Tim by talking about who we can trust this vote and about the upcoming swap and giving hints to allies I made I talked with him the least so I don’t put a target on my back and get the vote swaying his way. When that tribal got chaotic, I used this as an opportunity to secure allies with this vote by telling Jake H of Tim wanting him gone and blaming Tim for causing the paranoia helping people to get him gone and my threat level is decreased and someone Julio knows would be after him is out.

The first tribe swap I was not positioned well being on a tribe with 4 Newbies and 2 Veterans but I knew I will be good with them with Michael being Akshar’s partner, James had Sea my partner tells him the nice things about me and I knew from last tribal Jayson didn’t like Jake H and I told Jake H in advance of Tim so he trusts me so I knew I was golden even if the numbers were not on my side. Being sent to the Black Death helped to secure the numbers I needed for my tribe with the 4 of us sent there creating a chat to stick together voting Bryan out who I didn’t trust and not making waves with Jake C who prefers him gone and Jay who was okay as long as it wasn’t him as this show my strengths in my social game and getting closer with Jayson seeing him as someone that will talk with me.

Me getting kidnaped for the Apollo Vote was a crucial part of my game and for Julio and Sea in generally as if it was anyone else who got kidnapped, those two would have probably been gone right there. First Julio told me the Idol on this tribe was found and also the dynamics of this tribe with Cody pulling him into an alliance with Chris and Tomathan leaving Josh and Sea on the outs. Sea told me she trusts Josh and Tomathan the most and gave me proof of what Akshar said that Josh is a great social player I need to look out for. My goal that tribal was to get Julio and Sea into a majority with me here and I needed Josh and Sea to trust Julio and have Sea not trust Tomathan as much. I used what Josh told me of Cody and Tomathan being #1 friends on tg which Julio confirmed to Sea to have her not trust him and that Julio and Chris are not close even though they are partners. Also, I was able to help confirm with Josh that Julio was with them to get them to stick together by suggesting a chat and making sure they stick to a target I will vote for helping to make sure those 3 can stick together. And you know what, it worked as Sea just survived the vote and it helped to get Tomathan out in the next tribal playing both sides and no one else who got kidnapped would have bridged the gap to work together and show who can be trusted.

Another tribe swap then took place and I was on a tribe with Jake H, James, Josh, Akshar, Scott and Jake C feeling comfortable with them as I had great social interactions and I won’t be an option here. Akshar told me about the idol he found at Zeus Idol which is another one I found out about and also about The Hordes consisting of Michael/Pugh/James/Josh/Eric that Eric told him and Scott before leaving and both of them told me this valuable info I can use to break up these allies with James and Josh becoming targets on the other tribe. I was able to talk with Scott here about potentially voting Sea out in the future and that helped Scott to tell me of his worries and helps me to create a bond outside Festie Besties as I know that I would get beaten if they get to the end.

My bonds with Akshar and Scott and those 2 talking with each other helped to create a chat called The Partner Slayers being perfect to show our loyalty by telling them what happened on my tribals in return for telling me about The Hordes and telling them of my close bonds with James and Josh because of Sea which I used to gather information. On the other tribe, Julio played his idol along with Jayson but seeing the votes and the reaction after shows that Julio and Sea are on the bottom and me along with Akshar decided we had to throw the Immunity Comp to make sure that they are safe needing numbers for the Merge and to get rid of a number in The Hordes which we can’t trust. With this comp I was able to pull it off making it seem like I was confused by it and with Akshar’s help I was able to pull it off and we went to tribal as the plan was set.

Julio was kidnapped as I voted with Jake H, Scott and Akshar but made it seem like I wasn’t with them to the others so I can go in and make bonds and to gain their trust at this vote as I know I had to not make any waves and get Josh out who I and my allies see as the bigger threat and to have them trust me still. This helped me know who I can’t align with in the future with Jake C telling me about Akshar and Scott pushing Julio to come and wanting one of them gone as I used this info to tell my allies about not to trust him. Using my social skill and being someone who don’t play that many group games, I got James, Josh and Jake C trusting me creating an alliance together as I’m not seen as a target. Me having Jake C tell me he didn’t want to go to rocks was vital to this vote not going ahead saying if Josh can’t get a 5th vote we vote him out and telling James about this that we won’t have the votes and I will vote Josh to play middle to not get them both angry with me of voting Josh out but then Josh did his thing and got all of us voting him out.
595 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
MERGE

The merge came and we were all united and the twin flame fragment I found was good and Sea told me she didn’t find one and I know it is going to be impossible to find another so I asked my allies Akshar, Scott and Julio who had partners left if they found one. Akshar told me he has but was waiting for his partner, Scott had his partner found one but not him and Julio had 1 but does not like his partner. I did not want people thinking me and Julio were this close so I decided to transfer my fragment to Sea to give myself the best chance of claiming one and have Julio hand me his fragment and just like that me and Sea got our fragments together getting an extra vote thanks to Sea.

This part of the game is where my social skills from the tribe stage pays off with people coming up to tell me info and creating alliances like with Me, Jake H, Akshar, Julio, Scott and Sea and we needed 1 more to make it 7 to get majority. Here we know that Jake C, Chris and Jayson seem to be a trio that needs to be split up and we got to be careful of The Hordes of James, Michael and Pugh from teaming up with them. Well, it all started with James saying to me and Sea about being worried about the pairs of Akshar & Michael and Pugh & Scott and obviously I told both Akshar and Scott about this and both told me that James offered an alliance with these 2 pairs which shows he is trying to turn us against each other. I knew I had to do something and with Akshar telling me that Michael was willing to do Jake C was perfect to get him gone but I needed to get both Michael and Pugh to trust us moving forward and not with James as I have to break up The Hordes. I will give a better offer to Pugh by telling him about the possibility of us 3 pairs working together since Pugh trusts Sea so I would know from Sea if Pugh agrees and he did so I used that to tell Michael, Scott and Akshar this and Akshar was the one to suggest Julio to create a majority and that is how The 7 was formed as I planted the seeds and everyone did their job of the positives of this alliance.

The 7 Alliance helped me so much to create bonds with people more like Pugh and Michael who I hadn’t talked much to and helping secure my allies of Julio, Sea, Akshar and Scott a safety net of people who will vote a majority. In the Festie Besties we found out that the merge idol was gone and assumed Chris had it who got the first idol clue and in F12 we had to blindside Jayson in case he had the idol and Scott was able to talk with me having a chat with the other side doing Sea so we know if an idol is played then who we can put the idol on with Akshar here telling me he only told me and Julio not Scott and not Sea and I had to tell Sea this to calm her down and reassure her that everything will be fine.

The F11 should have been clean sailing and here I mentioned the extra vote I have to Michael who told me that he has the extra vote from finding the twin flames so we both got it and I told Scott about this news. Here I thought about Cody’s potential idol and had a plan to split the vote 4-4-4 using my extra vote and to flush the idol gone or blindside Cody as everyone in The 7 was on board as I managed to sell this idea to them to benefit us. But sadly, Julio flipped to get Pugh out and that is when I knew that my game has took a peg down as Julio told all of us being sorry and thought us 6 had a separate alliance which wasn’t true and yeah, I was mad about it but I knew I had to be nice to Julio as he is still a friend and an ally we can use in the future. Here at F10 we got James out making everyone including Julio think we are doing Jake H to test if she trusts us and, in the end, James got voted out.

That vote was chaotic and Pugh getting voted out didn’t go my way but it led to opportunities as with Pugh gone, I was able to get closer with Scott who I liked and got James out who I saw as a threat in this game who will sneak his way all the way to the end and was close with people in The 7. Also, at this moment Akshar told me he was going to tell the Zeus Idol tomorrow to Scott trusting him more than Julio and said he wanted me, him, Scott and Michael together and when he said Micahel, I knew he was still close with his partner and with that idol I knew I was playing for 2nd against him if I take him to the end.

So, the next day before Akshar woke up, I told Scott first about Akshar having the Zeus Idol and has told Julio, me and Sea (I lied that Akshar told him this) to get him to believe that Akshar does not trust him and to be loyal to me. And it worked with him being angry that Akshar would keep this and they were working together thinking he was his number 1. Telling Scott this was a game changer for my game creating an ally who I can trust with my life and told me valuable info. He told me Chris created a chat with Michael, Akshar, Jay and him with how Chris sees me, Julio and Sea being close. And he told me that Chris trusts him again thinking he voted Jake H at F11 in the split vote being an understanding between those 2 not to vote for each other but it was me who cast 2 votes for Jake H and shows a positive outcome as now I have eyes and ears into that alliance and proves my point that Akshar is a threat.

The auction I didn’t get anything which is a positive thing as people won’t target you and I showed proof of my late bid that I didn’t have it and all that probing got me to have Akshar spill he has the secret item being a steal a vote along with the half idol making him a huge threat.

At this time, I was talking to Sea and trust her about having Scott in the F3 and mentioning we have to cut Akshar and Michael at some point. Scott then told me of that alliance with Akshar telling everyone I wanted him gone and telling Scott Sea told as that shows Sea is more loyal to them not us and means we lost a potential number as we need a blindside at F8 before the half idol gets used.

I took this opportunity in the merge at the start to talk to Jay as someone I can use as an ally down the line when were together but being on opposite sides we talk with each other if were getting votes or not as talking is the greatest weapon. To show his trust I gave proof I didn’t have the secret item and that he will get 2-3 votes if an idol was played looking out for him and making sure he will be with me.

The biggest problem in pulling of the blindside is we need Chris to listen and choose to target him and trust me not being with Julio and Sea. I started earlier talking about casual things and in this company I used this opportunity to help him by saying I don’t want him gone and letting him know when I’m posting. Here I gave him a 30 second head start and won immunity thanks to me and this helped me willing to help him win by not letting Akshar win and Scott confirmed being grateful.

After the comp Scott told Chris the plan on my behalf being closer and it has to be done here at F8. Scott told me that he wants Akshar out at F7 and Julio out now. This is where I worked my magic convincing Chris that Akshar has all 3 advantages and is close with Sea and Michael and I proved why I’m not close with Julio and Sea doing a convincing job.

Doing it now eliminates the threat of  those advantages ruining our plans and Akshar was throwing my name as an option but Scott turned it down and wait till F7. Here The alliance Scott was in wanted to split the vote between Julio and Jay with Julio getting a majority so we need only 4 votes. To fill that number would be Jay who Chris talks to and I do the same with the bond created and having an alliance will help and we created The Blindside Crew and blindsided Akshar a dangerous player.

The Blindside Crew was essential to my game creating bonds that people don’t expect with and especially Chris as you have to work with the enemy to help get far. Scott was my rock and an ally people didn’t think of with no previous relationships using my social skills to have full trust in me and being kind to Chris and Jay as doing that goes a long way.

I made a promise with Chris I vote Julio out at F7 in exchange for him voting Akshar out at F8 and I stuck by it even though I didn’t want to do it but I got to prove my loyalty. I thought me and Scott were on top but Michael revealed Akshar gave him the half idol and steal a vote used on me and Scott was voted out seen as a big threat and close to Chris. I know it is sad to lose a friend that helped me and I helped him and that blindside shows that Michael is the biggest threat to win.

At F6 I wanted Michael gone but people feared Akshar gave him his idol and here me and Julio got close and I saw Julio as someone I could trust trying to not get the votes on him. This tribal was chaotic with Chris revealing an idol and thought I would do Jay not be with him. That was a scary part but I wasn’t going to let Chris intimidate me as I trust Julio and did Michael not voting my friend Jay out. By the end Julio got voted out but I wasn’t getting any votes and wasn’t seen as a target anymore with people seen in the spotlight ahead of me.

I knew I needed safety at F5 if Michael had the idol and I knew Michael and Sea would vote me gone as someone Chris won’t play an idol on. Little they knew me and Chris made up with that intimidation last tribal trying not to vote Jay out and thank the lord I won immunity deciding how the vote went. I thought of doing Michael being the biggest threat but Jay suggests what if he has an idol and I did Sea to prove my loyalty and I will vote my partner out. Sea tried to get me to spill as I said Michael who played an idol on himself but Sea went and that benefit me as Chris and Jay see I can be trusted 3 rounds in a row.

Chris even offered a final 3 if Michael wins sending Jay home who would split the votes so I would be hear no matter what. At F4 Chris won and Michael the biggest threat was out as The Blindside Crew me and Scott created achieve the Final 3.
595 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
So why do I deserve to win?

I used my social skills to have you trust Me to tell valid game info and seen as someone you want to ally with being the butterfly I am.

Even when things don’t go my way like the F11, F7 & F6 vote I adapt to survive by creating new allies and not being seen as a threat l.

I worked with my former enemy Chris to not target me and instead work together being a bodyguard winning comps and being people’s targets not looking at me.

I am determined to make moves that benefit me taking risks like getting Akshar out who was my number 1 at the start but I knew I wouldn’t win against taking action and willing to vote my partner out to prove my loyalty to my alliance that paid off taking me to Final Tribal Council.

Most importantly, I’m the only one who never had a vote as no one voted for me at all and that shows the power I have to people being used as a number and not seen as a threat hiding back ready to strike when I hear my name before they strike me.
595 days 7 hours ago
ryan5676
I’m going to bed and will answer questions in the morning
595 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Chile I've always done videos for confessionals because I'm to lazy to type. You think I'm typing my speech? Hell no! xD
595 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Just waiting for it to finish loading on youtube
595 days 5 hours ago
BBlover96
I have just two questions:

First one is basic:
Who do you all feel is the best jury member who should be in the f3 over just yourself and why?

Second one is for one person:
Ryan, I am not reading a 5 page essay but from what I gather you relied on your social game and what i associate with social game is having social capital with everyone. But with based on the very little we talked and the fact that sometimes things didn't go how you anticipated. Can further explain in not 10 paragraphs how strong your social game was?

Thank y'all and gl
595 days 5 hours ago
BBlover96
for question 1, you can only pick one person and in answer cannot include any other user in order too kiss up to them < 3
595 days 5 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I'm going to go with Akshar. That man played the fucking game so well. I remember I did a confessional after having my first conversation with him and said 'He's great, and I enjoy talking to him. But he's going to be a huge threat.' At the end of the day I'm going to be saying Akshar for sure.
595 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
3 Things:

1. Ryan, I told Scott about my Zeus Idol first because we were on the same tribe 🤭 however, I didn’t tell him that I told you & Julio 🤭 so he knew about it all along!

2. Chris was on call with me and had told me that you threw the challenge at F8 and told me everything you would say to cover it up 😂

3. I’m loving the main character energy I’m giving 💅 it feels CORRECT!

I will ask individual questions a little later!
595 days 5 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JAYSON

First one is basic:
Who do you all feel is the best jury member who should be in the f3 over just yourself and why?

I gotta say Akshar man. Dude was fucking Drea. He had 3 advantages at one time, 2 of which he perfectly played off. He convinced a lot of people Zeus idol was never found and convinced people that Ryan had the hidden auction advantage. Akshar was playing the best game by far. The day before Akshar left, we had a great call. I went from voting him out to wanting him with me deep in the end game. It wasn’t until Scott opened my eyes about all the powers Akshar and explained how he would be safe from F7 on if we didn’t do something. I finally agreed to vote him out and looking back, I’m glad  I did it. Akshar probably wins the game if he didn’t go then.
595 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Aw, Jay 🤍 hugs! I still need to watch your video and then I’ll ask you all questions! But thanks for that! 🥰 FLATTERY GETS YOU EVERYWHERE TEEHEE.
595 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
OH MY GOD DOES EVERYONE KNOW FLATTERY GETS THEM EVERYWHERE?!?! THANK YOU CHRIS! 🤍

open group

BK’s Survivor S15: Coming Soon

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!