This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~And The Winner Is~

Topic » ~And The Winner Is~

3203 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Hello queens, I would like to say that season really was fun to host despite irl being not good.  I'm really impressed with you all and each one of you is a winner in my book however, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!
3203 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
The first queen to fall is.
Litter Ally, (boy I fucked up my predictions really hard LOL) Ally you were so bizarre and I loved it, I'm still in a bit of shock that you wound up with the lowest finale score. I love you and know you can do great things but, sashay away.
3203 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
The second queen to fall is
Dekatora, I think your little slip up for 3 rounds hurt you a bit actually and again I'm surprised that you finished third (Week 1 winner pick). I think you're going to do amazing in other games and you were a delight but, sashay away.
3203 days 12 hours ago
HighNoon
Error 404- You have stuck in your very interesting style and dominated the game with four wins, is that enough to win the whole game?

Miss Hazel- Underdog with the least wins going into the finale, were her efforts for not?
Congratulations to our winner! This season was a lot of fun!

Season 10 *Returning Player season* will not start until the second week of August (hosting Skype BB & Vacation) so I will notify whom I want on the season when the time comes closer.
3203 days 12 hours ago
Weetmaster
*claps for the winner without hands*

(Chlamydia)
3203 days 11 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
Congratulations! :)
3203 days 7 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Congrats, Miss Hazel, I'm very happy for you :) and thank you Tayvie, you've been an excellent host
3202 days 17 hours ago
doodyful
Error404 was ROBBED
3202 days 17 hours ago
Weetmaster
Excuse me bitch ^^^^
3202 days 16 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
AHEM ... ^^
3202 days 15 hours ago
tomdudley
Emergency, please exit.
3202 days 15 hours ago
tomdudley
CONGRATS MISS HAZEL :)
3202 days 2 hours ago
doodyful
Tomdudley you know my name not my story
3201 days 16 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
You visited Queen Cocaine again honey??? Oh dear ...

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!