This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Thirteenth Runway~

Topic » ~The Thirteenth Runway~

3208 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
WHO WILL MAKE IT TO THE FINALE?!?!
3208 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
Hazel!- Your teen look was a bit over the place and had too much going on. Your executive look wasn’t any better the midriff showing what were you thinking girl? She looks like she runs a run-down hair salon not an executive business. Your pussy look might actually be one of my favorites of yours ever. I really love the simplicity of the dress, I feel like you could walk out at fashion week in this.

LuLu!- I’ve seen this silhouette a lot this season and I can dig the modern teen look, it just wasn’t my favorite. I liked the look before you did the reveal and I wish you didn’t drop the skirt even if it is a bit baggy and shapeless. I feel like I should like your pussy look, the spots aren’t in a good place they look like bugs on you. Your outfit looks like you were a superhero who got caught in a tornado. This final look is really rough around the edges.

Dekatora!- I thought the throwback 80’s teen look was cute. The executive look is a bit sloppy but, again I think you are still serving something that looks cute to me in comparison to the others.  I really like the strategy you pulled here, the first two looks I think you played it safe a bit and really took a risk on the pussy look. I like the dress, the nails, and the use of the freckles. What throws me off is the hair. Do you have a tail? Do you have really long two toned hair? A bit confusing.

Error!- I feel like in your teen look this is the first time you actually look messy. Your business look was what I was looking for, nothing that really excites me just it’s solid. Your execution of the pussy look is really well done, I’m just slightly bothered that it’s just an homage to Pearl. I get not wanting to repeat a similar look but, you could have gone for a crazy cat lady instead of another sexy look.

Ally!- I really don’t see teen in this look, you look more seductive and I don’t see youth here at all either to even boost it. Even as a joke against Emergency, I would have liked something different. Your executive look was definitely an improvement in the fashion department, I really like the white out look. I also really am interested in how you have transformed from a campy comedy queen to almost a horrifying shock queen. This pussy look is going to give me nightmares, well done. Saying that you should be the one to go though is it a bit disheartening.
3208 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
THE PERSON WHO WON THIS BALL AND WILL BE THE FIRST FINALIST IS.

Dekatora :) congratulations! You won free cat food from our sponsor Petsmart! YEAH!
3208 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
The person who placed second in this challenge and will be our second finalist is.
Litter Ally, congratulations you may join Dekatora off stage.
3208 days 9 hours ago
HowLovely
YES LITERALLY
3208 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
The player who just made it by the skin of their teeth in 3rd place and is our third finalist is
Miss Hazel! congratulations.
3208 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
That means Error 404 and LuLu, you are up for elimination. please send a lipsync of Hello Kitty in a timely manner.
3208 days 9 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
OMG!?!?!?/ YEESS! THANK YOU SOO MUCH TAYVIE! :')!!

Congrats Ally! x
3208 days 9 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
And Miss hazel!!
3208 days 8 hours ago
Weetmaster
Yes Dekatora work girl!

So happy for us :)
3208 days 8 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
Yes we are werking it!

Good luck to error and lulu!!
3208 days 5 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Off to pray to various gods and dead celebrities that they may take pity on my eternal soul </3
3208 days 2 hours ago
mrhazeleyes
OMG Thank you so much i won't let you down Tayvie :]
3207 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
*lights dim*

This is you last chance to save yourself from elimination, don't fuck it up!

Error: .be

LuLu: *dances*
3207 days 7 hours ago
HighNoon
I have made my decision.
Error 404, shantay you stay.

LuLu, it was great having you on this season but, please sashay away,
3207 days 7 hours ago
Weetmaster
Rip Lulu

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!