This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Twelveth Runway~

Topic » ~The Twelveth Runway~

3210 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
TELL ME MORE TELL ME MORE
3210 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Dekatora!- I feel like your outfit was a bit plain. For this being the final six, I think you played this way too safe when a lot of other people did their homework. However, it was a pretty blue dress.

Emma!- Your outfit this week was the only one that I actually thought was hideous. The colors did not match for me at all. It was very 50’s like but did a colorblind women pick out this outfit?

Error!- Your look made me gag! I really enjoyed the creativity and humor you carried with this look. I’m glad that Rosa Parks can still be recognized and make a difference.

Ally!- I’m really glad that you finally did something fashionable, however I think you chose a time that was a little too late because I think you could do better with making a fashionable look. This just didn’t really wow me with the floral print.

LuLu!- I appreciated your look because it reminded me of someone in the 80’s trying to do a 50’s throwback look and I really enjoyed that from you. This look is very debutante ball worthy.

Hazel!- I again really liked this high fashion look although, I do worry that you have been too homogenous with all of your looks and that may hurt later in the long run. I would like to see you step outside your box before the finale.
3210 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
LuLu, you are safe.
3210 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Miss Hazel, you are safe.
3210 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Error 404, you are the winner of this challenge! You win your own bus!
3210 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Emma Dale, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination.
3210 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Dekatora, I'm sorry my dear you are up for elimination.
3210 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Litter Ally, you are safe.
3210 days 20 hours ago
HighNoon
Dekatora & Emma please send a lipsync of Why Don't you do right in a timely manner.
3210 days 19 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Omg yay! A bus like I always wanted <3
3210 days 19 hours ago
tomdudley
Yay Error!!
3210 days 17 hours ago
Weetmaster
Safety!
Thank you Tayvie, I feel literally orgasmic!
(You might want to send a crew member to clean this up)
3210 days 17 hours ago
tomdudley
Hopefully I have done enough to stay :)
3210 days 17 hours ago
WhiteBoy69
God those last challenges were not up my ally! :/
Good luck Emma!!! :)
3210 days 16 hours ago
tomdudley
This one wasn't
Good luck Dekatora!! :)
3210 days 16 hours ago
Weetmaster
I'll tell ya what's up your ally ;)

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!