This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RAGE 27- Dos Casas Main Chat

Topic » RAGE 27- Dos Casas Main Chat

2943 days 5 hours ago
MariahAnn
1) Please read the game rules before we start playing. Now is the time to ask questions.

The twist is...... Dos Casas! There will be two houses for those of you who don't know Espanol. If we have twelve people then: it will be divided six in one house and six in another, and we will play until we have three in each house, then combining into one house and continuing until the finals as usual. The people going into each house will be decided by Random.Org.

ORIGINAL FORMAT
12-ish people enter the game.
Random.org selects two people to be the HOHs
Those two people each get to nominate 1 person for eviction
Those two people nominated will go straight into a poll, one will leave the game
Process continues until final 3 or 2 (Depends on the game)
Final Poll decides the winner

2) Any profanity, kicking, screaming, body-slamming, and overall drama is encouraged ;)
(It's called RAGE for a reason)
But keep it classy

3) If you must leave, let me know beforehand so we don't have inactives in the game, maybe we can work something out

4) TREAT YO SELF! We will start once I mail everyone

THIS GAME BEGINS WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE (12). The game will probably take an hour & 1/2 to two hours, please plan accordingly.
2943 days 5 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Ok
2943 days 5 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
@Corinne
2943 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Estoy muy emocionado!
2943 days 5 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Lowkey took Spanish in high school and don't know a word anymore
2943 days 5 hours ago
ThePug
Lowkey google translated that...
2943 days 5 hours ago
Kelly2722
Here!
2943 days 5 hours ago
MariahAnn
GUYS LISTEN TO THIS OH MY GOSH
2943 days 5 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
YAS YAS YAS
2943 days 5 hours ago
MariahAnn
So I ordered the 20 piece chicken nugget at McDonalds so that I could get the Monopoly ticket things... AND GUESS WHAT....
2943 days 5 hours ago
coolKat
Yas
2943 days 5 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Shut up bitch we know it's April Fools
2943 days 5 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
You got 21 chicken nuggets?
2943 days 5 hours ago
MariahAnn
they are gone. Someone stole my Monopoly tickets. I'm so mad, I think I broke a clock.
2943 days 5 hours ago
MariahAnn
I'm not even kidding. This IS NOT an April Fool's. Someone stole my fucking tickets for monopoly.
2943 days 5 hours ago
Kelly2722
Wow... so unclassy of the theif

open group

R.A.G.E.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!