This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cross Fire: Week 4 The Conquest

Topic » Cross Fire: Week 4 The..

2239 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
Today's challenge is called "Diamond Blast"
This is a match 2 style flash game. Each round of it is 5 minutes. So take a few minutes to get acquainted with the game, refresh and give it a good five minutes. I got a little over 5000 the first time I played by teaching myself in the first minute and i had no reason to go as hard as i could.

So this week, Chris got to make the teams. But here at the Challenge we NEVER like to make it that easy. This week is DOUBLE ELIMINATION WEEK.

Here's how the double elimination will work.
The lowest place scorer on each team will automatically go straight into the Cell. The person who scores the highest on their team will chose who on their team they go against in the Cell. Two duels this week, and TWO chances to catch someone in the Cross Fire.
And let me tell you, with the Cross Fire, you can catch anyone from either team except the top person from each team in the Cross Fire. Should make for a fantastic week of competition.
We start this week with 10 and will go down to 8.

TEAMS:
Blue Team
-------------------
Chris
Hufus
Nick
Fire
Jay

Red Team
-----------------
Red
Zac
Tj
Harry
Donald

I wish yall the best of luck.
You only get ONE submission, make it count.
You can send the screenshot through either Skype or Tmail, does not matter to me.
If you have any questions tomorrow I will try my best to answer as fast as possible but i have homework due tomorrow and I work 12:30-9:45
This challenge will be available until 11:59 pm eastern SUNDAY NIGHT.
2239 days 16 hours ago
tuter32
2239 days 16 hours ago
Shawnye
I am indeed shaked
2238 days 16 hours ago
RedWing91
I'd like to say thank you for putting me on the RED TEAM
2237 days ago
tuter32
Blue Team Scores
---------------------------
Chris-3910
Hufus-0000
Nick-5210
Fire-2510
Jay-3620

Hufus will automatically enter the Cell for not submitting.

Nick will chose his opponent
2237 days ago
tuter32
RED TEAM
------------------
Red-7515
Zac-1670
Tj-0000
Harry-0000
Donald-9045

Tj and Harry did not submit, therefore, Donald will not need  to vote someone in. But he is still safe from being caught in the Cross Fire.
2237 days ago
tuter32
Nick please post in this forum sometime today about who is going to face Hufus in the Cell.
2237 days ago
nick9811
Omg wig
2236 days 23 hours ago
nick9811
Jay will be facing Hufus in the cell
2236 days 22 hours ago
RedWing91
Darn it. I sent it to early I thought the challenge was due 11:59 Saturday so sent it then after only trying for about an hour
2236 days 21 hours ago
Shawnye
u still killed it red lol
2236 days 20 hours ago
RedWing91
No I just beat the shit out of it you killed it
2236 days 18 hours ago
Shawnye
Peep how chris loves to shit on all the competition but for the 4th week in the row he isnt on top lmao. Im no trying to be cocky but how you gonna say you gonna "fuck me up" when you still havent done anything ....
2235 days 20 hours ago
Chris1080
Donald I'm not making excuses I just sucked at that game. But I know what I'm capable of and if you want to see that in an elimination I will gladly show you. I don't why you decided to come at me when I haven't even said anything to you
2235 days 18 hours ago
Shawnye
You dont have to say something TO me to be talking ABOUT me. Maybe we will see eachothe in elimination
2235 days 17 hours ago
Chris1080
Okay whatever it's just a game. It's not as if this means the world to me lol, if I get eliminated I get eliminated so be it. Life will go on as is :)

open group

Tuter32's The Challenge S3: Cross Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!