This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3: Firing Range

Topic » Week 3: Firing Range

2330 days 6 hours ago
tuter32
For the Orange Team we have....

Chandler vs Darius

and for the Green Team we have...

Tj vs Jordan

Two very interesting match ups. For today's non-live Firing Range we will be testing yet another skill you ranked when you applied, Slide Puzzles. Today you will be given a sliding puzzle of some of the best MTV's Challenge Champions (On a website that said they were mobile friendly.) Your goal is to solve the puzzle in less move than your opponent. Once you complete it (Feel free to do it as many times as you wish)  and feel comfortable, submit it to me.  You only get one submission so use it wisely. I will give you guys until 8 pm eastern tomorrow to submit. I have class and work tomorrow but I have about a half hour-45 min break in between the two start at like 12:15ish before I go to work, Ill be on then and tonight if you have any questions, comments, concerns or problems. If you need anything, shoot me a message on here or on Skype and ill get back to you as fast as i can while I work on homework.

Here is the puzzle, and good luck guys!
https://goo.gl/3e1buU
2329 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
Tj and Jordan, one of you will be going home, one of you will be staying.

Chandler and Darius, one of you will be going home, of you will be staying.
2329 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
Tj, Jordan, please step forward.
2329 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
*steps forward*
2329 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
*sighs*
2329 days 7 hours ago
FireX
馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖
2329 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
Tj, you are safe tonight. With 46 moves you did this puzzle the fastest of anyone in the group.

Jordan, did not submit his puzzle.
2329 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Congrats Tj
2329 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
oh well that's anti-climactic
2329 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
*winks at tiffany*
2329 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
Chandler, Darius, please step forward.
2329 days 7 hours ago
FireX
馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖
2329 days 7 hours ago
TJ2807
GL you two!
2329 days 7 hours ago
tuter32
You guys were separated by only 3 moves.
2329 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Wow
2329 days 7 hours ago
FireX
Thats close

open group

Tuter32's The Challenge S3: Cross Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!