This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 3: Target Practice

Topic » Week 3: Target Practice

2331 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
This will be live at 9 pm eastern, ONE person will be named Best Shot, and one team will win the right to vote a member of the losing team into the Firing Range.
2331 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
9 pm eastern on Wednesday.
2330 days 13 hours ago
illuminatea
Hi
2330 days 13 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
hi
2330 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
No check ins will be allowed to play after 9:05
2330 days 13 hours ago
ZforZombie
I’m going to check in but I apparently have another challenge going on lmao
2330 days 13 hours ago
kingLiam
Here!
2330 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
Ill go ahead and post the challenge now, feel free to ask questions. Check in closes at 9:05!
2330 days 13 hours ago
nick9811
Here
2330 days 13 hours ago
Hufus
hello
2330 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
This challenge will be a trivia challenge. This will test how well you know reality television competitions and game shows. Each round I will post clues to a reality competition or game show. The clues can include, but is not limited to: The host, popular phrases from the show, the amount of players typically seen, rounds in the game. The clues by themselves will seem very vague, but together they should paint a picture. The first person to post the correct answer scores for their team, but there is a catch, if you post an incorrect answer before the correct answer is given you are eliminated from the challenge and can no longer guess. First team to 5 points or the last team with members left in the game wins the challenges, their highest scoring team member becomes the Best Shot, have the right to vote in a member of the losing team into the Firing Range, and gets the thirty second advantage at the final challenge. Let's get down to this.
2330 days 13 hours ago
FireX
Here
2330 days 13 hours ago
tuter32
I also have an example if anyone wants me to post it of what the clues would be like
2330 days 13 hours ago
kingLiam
could you give the example, please?
2330 days 13 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Here
2330 days 13 hours ago
nick9811
Yeah example please so i can be 100% sure tea

open group

Tuter32's The Challenge S3: Cross Fire

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!