DDTR: Swamp Country, Episode 3: “Swamp Monster”

Topic » DDTR: Swamp Country, Episode..

168 days 22 hours ago
Kenu67
Last episode the whole group got swept up by the current and separated. Each group struggles to survive out in the swamp. While he was dying Pa Duckett confirmed that the swamp beast was real. Willard separated from his group along with Amy to find the swamp beast. Who will survive? Who will die? Who is the killer?

The dark days continue
168 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Beau has made a small shelter for the group as trekking the entire time isn't helpful*
168 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
*Karmen rushes towards where Jed’s hand previously was, putting one of her hands underneath the water and feeling around*

^He couldn’t of easily mysteriously drowned, something’s not right.^
168 days 22 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Nora returns to the camp having been gone for a while; a bundle of twigs for the fire in her hands.*
^Lets hope they're not too damp to light.^
*She drops the bundle near the center of the camp, letting out a sigh of relief.*
168 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
Cassie:*is being carried by Jonah looks at the place where Jed got suckled into* Jed!
168 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Beau finishes with the shelter and smiles to Nora*
Thanks. We'll need that.
168 days 22 hours ago
Rocketokid13
*Jack sees Nora and smiles*
Good work.
*Jack looks around, and sees a lizard climbing on a tree. He immediately uses his good arm to grab a sharp branch and immediately runs to stab it. It does instantly*
168 days 22 hours ago
Mitsuki
*Nora forces a smile to both of the men, her exhaustion having worn her down tremendously.*
Just trying to pull my weight, I know I don't have much to offer in the way of physical might
168 days 22 hours ago
Finnick
*Amy is half here*

(support me in stars)
168 days 22 hours ago
Logie56
*Karmen dives into the swamp water, swimming around, holding her breath. She screams out much as she can*

“Jed! Jed!”
168 days 22 hours ago
Demgirl6
Ava: *standing a fair distance away from the shelter this time around, watching the others do their things*
168 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
(Yay you made it)
168 days 22 hours ago
coolKat
Cassie:*looks at Karmen* You have to find him!
168 days 22 hours ago
RyanAndrews
It's fine. We'll make do with what we can do, we'll probably need to set up a separate shelter for Ava, so if she knocks it down. We all won't be suffering the consequences.
*he sighs. His suit has since been ripped and is really dirty*
^I need to get Nora alone. Especially if I want to share my theory.^
*looks to Ava*
Make your own shelter. I'll help in a bit.
168 days 22 hours ago
Rocketokid13
*Jack skewers the lizard on the branch, and starts cooking t on the fire*
Hope y’all like sumpin else ‘den Alligaotr Soup...even ‘do it ain’t much.
168 days 22 hours ago
Kenu67
*Ava is surrounded by two dead birds*

open group

DDTR: The Sweet Escape

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!