This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Living Room

Topic » Living Room

2410 days 21 hours ago
Paige3478693
Thanks
2410 days 21 hours ago
Kobster48
The other votes

bigbrotherallstar- inactive
ChiefKing- Kgamer2218
BBHoe- Kgamer2218
2410 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Wow people who actually  talked to me voted ne
2410 days 21 hours ago
Kobster48
Before I sign off from hosting, I have one final statement.
2410 days 21 hours ago
Paige3478693
*Stops celebrating to listen*
2410 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I still have all stars
2410 days 21 hours ago
Kobster48
I want to thank Falconbait26 for helping and supporting me the past 2 summers. Thanks to MichaelM099 for being a massive supporter of Online Big Brother. I appreciate each and every houseguest during my tenure that gave 100% no matter what! I had great seasons where my houseguests were mostly present for a lot of the events and shown a wonderful amount of interest from June-August. This season I had to deal with adult like responsibilities which led me to making a decision: hosting or life. It's simple what I chose. I could not dedicate a lot of time to this anymore because I'm trying to better my own personal life. Some of you did not understand what that meant as you did not understand the things going on in my life. Online Big Brother meant the world to me. It hurts when you try your hardest and those people don't seem to appreciate it. I am comfortable with my decision to walk away as I am set for a new adventure. A world of new beginnings where I will continue giving it my all to be the best I can possibly be as a productive member of society. I wish everyone a happy and successful life. If you want to be friends or whatever outside the game, feel free to pm me. My hosting days are now over. In the end through hard times and disappointment, I did not give up. Thank you, everyone.
2410 days 21 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Yay
2410 days 21 hours ago
Paige3478693
*Applauds*
2410 days 20 hours ago
Falconbait26
<3 OBB was fun and lit, but you're past those days. You're ready for the better things in life than dealing with us lol. Keep up the good work in life
2410 days 20 hours ago
BBHoe
Congrats and thank you Kobster!
2410 days 20 hours ago
BBHoe
Snakes and devils truly win it after all
2410 days 19 hours ago
JTthePrince
Hey guys, I'm starting my own big brother series and I would love if you guys signed up
http://www.tengaged.com/group/8349

open group

Online Big Brother 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!