This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Brawl House~

Topic » ~The Brawl House~

2439 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
The 20 contestants can chat here as well as the skype chat.
2439 days 18 hours ago
QueenMichelle
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Jz6pNKSvEuB5xYc/giphy.gif
2439 days 18 hours ago
RealJacksonWalsh
It's gonna be a season. I can tell.
2439 days 16 hours ago
Stunzer
Hey yall
2439 days 15 hours ago
epicwafflez23
*lee walks in* the walking dead called for me. But I died in the finale so I'm irrelevant to them now.
2439 days 10 hours ago
pikaplayer
Pikachu!
2439 days 8 hours ago
Analiese
You're all ugly
2437 days 9 hours ago
Queenisha
*romana and princess peach cackling in the cabana room*
2433 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
Once I announce the results someone's fight will be OVER.

By a very close vote of SEVEN to SIX

Pikachu, you are safe.

Monokuma that means you are eliminated, you will have a chance to decide who wins in the jury phase. Thank you for playing. Sometimes the stage select can be the worst move you can make.

if you voted monokuma, plus 3 coins, if you voted Pikachu plus 2 coins and Pikachu as the surviving nom you only get 1 coin.
2429 days 10 hours ago
HighNoon
By a vote of 7-2....

Pit you have been eliminated from the BRAWL. Your fight is now Over. You will be on the jury to decide/effect who wins the game in the end. Thank you for Playing.

If you voted Pit, plus 3 coins, if you voted Pikachu, you get 2 coins and again as the surviving nom Pikachu you only get 1 coin.
2427 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
By a vote of 6-5....

Ms. Fortune, fortunately you are safe.

That means Banjo you have been eliminated from the BRAWL. Your fight is now OVER.

You will be on the jury to decide/effect who wins the game in the end. Thank you for Playing.

If you voted Banjo, plus 3 coins, if you voted Ms. Fortune, you get 2 coins and as the surviving nom Ms. Fortune you only get 1 coin.
2424 days 14 hours ago
HighNoon
By a vote of 6-4.
Professor Layton, you have been eliminated, your BRAWL is OVER. I will add you to jury, thank you for playing.

if you voted Prof. Layton, plus 3 coins, if you voted Yoshi, you get 2 coins and as the surviving nom Yoshi you only get 1 coin.
2422 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
By a 5-4 vote.
Carmelita, I'm sorry, but your fight is OVER. You have been eliminated. You will still get to be on the jury.

If you voted Carmelita, you get 3 coins, if you voted Emily, you get 2 coins, and Emily as the surviving nom, You get one coin.
2420 days 9 hours ago
HighNoon
By a 5-3 vote.
Lee, I'm sorry, but your fight is OVER. You have been eliminated. You will still get to be on the jury.

If you voted Lee, you get 3 coins, if you voted Romana, you get 2 coins, and Romana as the surviving nom, You get one coin.
2414 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
By a 4-3 vote.
Emily, I'm sorry, but your fight is OVER. You have been eliminated. You will still get to be on the jury.

If you voted Emily, you get 3 coins, if you voted Pikachu, you get 2 coins, and Pikachu as the surviving nom, You get one coin.

open group

BRAWL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!