This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Stardom! Season 23 Finale

Topic » Stardom! Season 23 Finale

2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14

MICHELLE:
Welcome to the Stardom! Season 23 Finale! Give it up for our own CELINE DION with special guests, BEE GEES!

Tonight we will crown the winner of Stardom! Season 23! Will it be fan favorite La'Porsha Renae OR underdog Brooke Simpson!? We will soon find out!

But first, settle in for a night of iconic performances and comments from our judges!

Welcome to the stage our own ADAM LEVINE and special guest, JOSH GALLAGHER!

2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
::::::::::THIS IS ME::::::::::

LA'PORSHA RENAE
----------------------

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* This was FIRE! I loved seeing this side of you and how you continue to prove why you deserve to win this season!

ADAM:
La’Porsha, I agree I think this is the La’Porsha we’ve seen week by week the powerful, “sassy”, strong women.I however feel vocally it wasnt all there for me. 

KELLY:
That was an entertaining performance and a great way to start of the night! However, there were some minor pitch issues, but overall you did a great job.

RYAN:
This was a really upbeat and fun performance I enjoyed every second of it and was impressed with your strength
2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
::::::::::THIS IS ME::::::::::

BROOKE SIMPSON
----------------------

CARRIE:
It may not be Christmas time, but you sounded so good with this song. The visual was beautiful as well!

KELLY:
Your performance tonight was great! Also, I loved your vocals and made a classic Christmas song into a modern song.

RYAN:
I honestly could listen all night long. This was such a peaceful and well done performance that i wasn't ready for it to be over when it was.
2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Let's hear it for top 10 finalist JOSHUA LEDET and Stardom! Season 5 Winner JESSICA SANCHEZ!

Welcome to the stage top 10 finalist ALI CALDWELL and special guest BRENDAN FLETCHER!

Give it up for top 10 finalist FERNANDO DANIEL with special guest PEDRO SANTOS!

2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
::::::::::COACH DEDICATION::::::::::

LA'PORSHA RENAE
----------------------

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* So beautiful and elegant.

ADAM:
I think this song would’ve done better as Showing who you La’Porsha truly is. I feel we got the candid chance to see La’Porsha Renae sing and show her capabilities. I do not see how this particular song though should be a dedication but then again it’s all about perception and that’s how I perceived it.

KELLY:
I thought this was a pretty good performance, but not one of your best. Also, your vocals were somewhat rocky and I was a bit bored watching your performance. However, I liked the emotion you put into the song.

RYAN:
Another solid performance by you. I think you are a terrific talent and a terrific contestant. Couldn't ask for more.
2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
::::::::::COACH DEDICATION::::::::::

BROOKE SIMPSON
----------------------

CARRIE:
This was breathtaking and I love the message of this song. A few rough notes, but it's great hearing an original from you!

KELLY:
Look, you have an amazing talent and deserve to be in the finals. However, your vocals tonight were pitchy throughout the performance. But, I loved seeing you perform your heart and soul into one of your last performances this season.

RYAN:
You are beautiful that performance was beautiful you have exceeded all expectations I had and then some. You did great.
2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Here she is, our own KELLY CLARKSON with special guest ROBIN THICKE!

Let's hear it for top 10 finalist CHRIS BLUE with special guest ALICIA KEYS!

Welcome to the stage top 10 finalist ALISAN PORTER and Stardom! Season 7 Winner CHRISTINA AGUILERA!

2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
::::::::::WINNER'S SINGLE::::::::::

LA'PORSHA RENAE
----------------------

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* This was one of your best performances of the season and I'm so glad to see you here.

ADAM:
La’Porsha, I think your  vocals were great. This was one of if not my favorite La’Porsha performance this season.  I wish you the best of luck tonight as we move closer to naming a winner!

KELLY:
That was a solid performance! Also, you chose the right song for the finale, even though there were some pitch issues.

RYAN:
I truly do love you and you are truly amazing. This was a beautiful performance you put on and a great finale performance.
2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
::::::::::WINNER'S SINGLE::::::::::

BROOKE SIMPSON
----------------------

CARRIE:
This wasn't your best performance, but honestly does it matter? You fought and EARNED your place here in the finals! You deserve to be here.

KELLY:
Honestly, this was one of your worst performances this season. Also, the song was terrible, and there was nothing special given that this is the finale.

RYAN:
I liked it. It was good in my opinion the weakest of your 3 performances but still good and overall you have done amazing.
2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Give it up for our own RYAN TEDDER and special guest DAVID ARCHULETA!

Let's hear it for top 10 finalist WÉ McDONALD and special guest JOHN LEGEND!

Welcome to the stage top 10 finalist MATT TERRY and special guest NICOLE SCHERZINGER!

Here she is, our own CARRIE UNDERWOOD and special guest DOLLY PARTON!

2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
::::::::::FINAL OVERALL SEASON COMMENTS::::::::::

CARRIE:
"La'Porsha, being your coach has been so amazing. I'll be honest, I wasn't sure you would be able to make it this far. The competition was steep and I don't think anyone believed you could pull this off. But you proved us wrong. No matter what, I'm so honored to have been your coach this season!

Brooke, you are truly a beautiful singer and deserve to be here in the finals along with La'Porsha. You have held your own and no matter what I hope you take away a great experience from this journey.   "

ADAM:
I think this season has been one of the best seasons we’ve had in awhile. Brooke this has been such a journey for the two of us, week by week we gathered a game plan to get you one step closer to being here and I wish you nothing but the best of luck moving forward. I hope tonight is your night and you’re able to get the win and I’m able to get my sixth Stardom win. But truly regardless if it’s in our favor or not I’m very proud of you and it was an honor to coach you this season.

RYAN:
Love this final it has been a top tier season in my opinion great talent can't wait to see what follows this season up, but this is a tough act to follow.
2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Performing one more time, give it up for finalist LA'PORSHA RENAE with special guest TRENT HARMON!

Performing once more, welcome to the stage finalist BROOKE SIMPSON with special guest MILEY CYRUS!

2224 days 20 hours ago
carlyjordan14
MICHELLE:

Before we get to the results, I will share with you the winner of each round in terms of who scored the more points!

Round 1 - This Is Me = Brooke
Round 2 - Coach Dedication = Brooke
Round 3 - Winner's Single = La'Porsha

It's time to crown the winner of Stardom! Season 23!
2224 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
After 78 days of competition, and with 711 total points, the winner of Stardom! Season 23 is...
LA'PORSHA RENAE!

Score Details:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BEIrm-NI5EvUZbErj-1tJiVQAUpKu94ooEyH4V8Fkfs/edit?usp=sharing
2224 days 19 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Yass queen.Wen i can apply  to season 24?
2224 days 19 hours ago
carlyjordan14
24th - Jake Johnson (1001games) = #TeamCeline
23rd - Nickel Creek (1001games) = #TeamCeline
22nd - Mariah Carey (boozes)//Paloma Faith (hazbez94) = #TeamRyan//#TeamKelly
21st - Harrison Craig (DrG2) = #TeamRyan
20th - Selena Gomez (Kgamer2218) = #TeamCeline
19th - Hailee Steinfeld (Neme91) = #TeamCeline
18th - Matt McAndrew (adamsel) = #TeamAdam
17th - Jeff Gutt (DrG2) = #TeamKelly
16th - JoJo (DrG2) = #TeamCeline
15th - Miranda Lambert (Neme91) = #TeamRyan
14th - Trent Harmon (hazbez94) = #TeamAdam
13th - Adam Lambert (DrG2) = #TeamKelly
12th - Noah Mac (MJFJUNE) = #TeamRyan
11th - Rayvon Owen (MJFJUNE) = #TeamCarrie
10th - Joshua Ledet (Kgamer2218) = #TeamKelly
9th - Ali Caldwell (adamsel) = #TeamAdam
8th - Fantasia Borrino (Kgamer2218) = #TeamKelly
7th - Fernando Daniel (kebin65) = #TeamCarrie
6th - Chris Blue (adamsel) = #TeamRyan
5th - Alisan Porter (MJFJUNE) = #TeamCarrie
4th - Wé McDonald (DrG2) = #TeamAdam
3rd - Matt Terry (adamsel) = #TeamCarrie
2nd - Brooke Simpson (MJFJUNE) = #TeamAdam
1st - La’Porhsa Renae (DrG2) = #TeamCarrie

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!