This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8: Live Results Show - SEMI-FINALS

Topic » Week 8: Live Results Show -..

2229 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14

MICHELLE WILLIAMS:

"Welcome to the week semi-finals results show!"

Thanks to JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and CHRIS STAPLETON for opening up the show!

Tonight, TWO voices will be in danger of being eliminated tonight!

But before we get this week's rankings, give a warm welcome to this season's coaches!

Carrie Underwood!
Adam Levine!
Kelly Clarkson!
Ryan Tedder!
Celine Dion!

Before we get to the rankings, let's get the comments from the coaches!
2229 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::MATT TERRY Comments:::::

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* Who says you can't have Christmas in Spring! No matter what happens tonight, I'm beyond proud to have been your coach this season and I hope to see you through the finale!

ADAM:
Matt, I think vocally you did an amazing job you really did need the background singers I feel your could’ve did this all on your own.

KELLY:
That was a great performance! What I loved, was you took a classic Christmas song and modernized it. Also, your vocals were awesome as well as your stage presence.

RYAN:
1st congratz on being the last man standing, I believe this is the second season in a row where this was the case. You truly did earn this spot hope you know. I really did enjoy this performance of yours. This was one where you relied heavly and your vocals and I believe that it did pay off. Good job.
2229 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WÉ MCDONALD Comments:::::

CARRIE:
Once you made it to the chorus I think you finally hit your stride. It wasn't my favorite performance of yours this season, but you have for sure earned your place here as a finalist!

KELLY:
Honestly, this performance was only average to me.

RYAN:
I think you did a good job tonight. There was so much power in this performance and in you. You have done great  and you continue to do great. Great job.
2229 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::LA'POSRHA RENAE Comments:::::

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* You truly brought your emotions and pain to the forefront with this performance. No matter what, I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to coach you this season!

ADAM:
La’Porsha, Week after week I continue to say you continue to impress me more and more. I think vocally you did a good job singing. I think you did well here and there drawing in the crowd with your vocals. La’Porsha overall I feel this was good and I wish you nothing but the best of luck tonight!

KELLY:
*Standing Ovation* This is by far your best performance in this competition and this week so far!

RYAN:
*Standing ovation* Your dedication made this performance so much stronger, your emotion, your drive. There was so much of you in this performance, you have done so amazing. You deserve to be here.
2229 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BROOKE SIMPSON Comments:::::

CARRIE:
Simply beautiful and it's beyond amazing how far you've come this season! The beginning took a bit to get into, but once you drew me in I was here to stay!

KELLY:
This was a great and powerful performance! Also, I loved the emotion and vocals you put into the performance.

RYAN:
You know I adore, and this is just another reason why. You are so talented on the microphone and you are so mesmarizing. You truly are great.
2229 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
MICHELLE WILLIAMS:

Before we get to the results I wanted to show you all the season totals of our final 4 finalists! However, the names will NOT be revealed until the voice is eliminated! Here are the season totals so far - including this week!

1st - 533
2nd - 531
3rd - 523
4th - 507
2229 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
WHO

WILL

MAKE

THE

FINALS!?
2229 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 8 RANKINGS:::::

1. La'Porsha Renae
2. Brooke Simpson
-----FINAL 2-----
-----ELIMINATED-----
3. Matt Terry (531)
4. Wé McDonald (507)

CONGRATS, LA'PORSHA & BROOKE! ONE OF YOU WILL WIN STARDOM! SEASON 23!
2229 days 18 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam-

Great job Wé on making it this far...Brooke congratulations on the finals! One step closer!
2229 days 18 hours ago
MJFJUNE
OMG OMG OMG!!!!! GOOD LUCK LA'PORSHA!!! GREAT FINAL 2!

https://media.giphy.com/media/Fy7pJEV9rFo0o/giphy.gif
2229 days 15 hours ago
adamsel
Matt was so close 😢
2229 days 15 hours ago
DrG2
OMG YYYAASSS FIRST TIME BEING FINALIST AND 3RD TIME LAPORSHA GOT 1ST PLACE. We is amazing but I know brooke deserve it. So happy about the results
2229 days 15 hours ago
Neme91
that moment adamsel finally looses a season now hehehe :P
2229 days 5 hours ago
adamsel
^lol

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!