This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7: Live Results Show - QUARTER-FINALS

Topic » Week 7: Live Results Show -..

2238 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14

MICHELLE WILLIAMS:

"Welcome to the week quarter-finals results show!"

Thanks to DUA LIPA for opening up the show!

Tonight, THREE voices will be in danger of being eliminated tonight!

But before we get this week's rankings, give a warm welcome to this season's coaches!

Carrie Underwood!
Adam Levine!
Kelly Clarkson!
Ryan Tedder!
Celine Dion!

Before we get to the rankings, let's get the comments from the coaches!
2238 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::MATT TERRY Comments:::::

CARRIE:
You sounded so great and I loved the playfulness with Natalie! If you aren't in the semi-finals I will be stunned!

ADAM:
Matt, I think it was definitely a little rocky in the beginning but as you two continued this performance definitely got better and better.

KELLY:
This was a great duet! Also, I enjoyed the chemistry and the vocals.

RYAN:
I like it. It was a good performance, but I don't know if it was as good as I would have liked.
2238 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::CHRIS BLUE Comments:::::

CARRIE:
From start to finish this was a solid duet and I felt you truly stood out! Your vocals were on point and overall this was entertaining.

ADAM:
Chris, I think overall you did a good job but I feel often with a lot of artist they’d try to “out sing” their partner or opponents so it did get a little messy here and there as you sang.

KELLY:
This was a pretty good duet. But,  the vocals were okay as well as the chemistry.
2238 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WÉ MCDONALD Comments:::::

CARRIE:
To me, this felt a little all over the place mostly because your voices didn't really match each others. Wé, you stood out but you had to really push to be heard over Lauren.

KELLY:
This was a great duet! Also, I loved the chemistry and vocals too. However, it seemed like Lauren overpowered you at times. Lauren: After this season is over, please audition for Stardom. You have an amazing talent and could do as well as We has been doing in this competition.

RYAN:
*Standing Ovation* This maybe, maybe, maybe one of the better performances tonight in my book. I really did enjoyed this you played off each other great, We you just did amazing
2238 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::LA'POSRHA RENAE Comments:::::

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* This is how you duet and uplift each other!

ADAM:
La'Porsha, You honestly continue to mesmerize me week after week. I think you did a good job singing but as I said earlier to another contestant be very mind ful that this is a duet.

KELLY:
This was a solid duet! Nobody overpowered each other and the chemistry was great! But, I felt like La' Porsha's vocals were a bit pitchy at times.

RYAN:
I think that this was a good performance for you. You always reach my expectations when I come into your performances. So nothing surprising here tonight. Good job.
2238 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::BROOKE SIMPSON Comments:::::

CARRIE:
*Standing Ovation* This was AMAZING!

KELLY:
This was an awesome duet! Also, the vocals and chemistry were great, as well as, in sync.

RYAN:
*Applauds* You really are someone that I root for and this performance just helps confirms my opinion. I really did enjoy this performance, I think you did a really good job, I wish you the best.
2238 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::ALISAN PORTER Comments:::::

CARRIE:
It's so great seeing you perform with Jennifer and hearing your voices together! Such a strong and beautiful duet!

ADAM:
Alisan, I think your vocals were great and the two of you meshed well together.

KELLY:
This was a pretty good duet, but nothing special. However, the vocals were solid as well as the chemistry.

RYAN:
I really did enjoy Jennifer nettles. I feel that you were a background or a B performer in this duet and really didn't get to shine.
2238 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::FERNANDO DANIEL Comments:::::

CARRIE:
You truly shined in this performance and you continue to hold your own in this competition!

ADAM:
Fernando, I unfortunately did not enjoy this performance. I feel vocally it wasn’t well and being this late in the competition I would expect a performance at this caliber. I feel it just wasn’t all there.

KELLY:
Honestly, this was the worst I've seen you in this competition. However, the vocals and chemistry was good. I was just bored throughout the performance.

RYAN:
I think that this was good. I feel you could possibly be rebounding and on a uphill slope because each week in my eyes for the last few weeks your performance was better than the previous.
2238 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
MICHELLE WILLIAMS:

Before we get to the results I wanted to show you all the season totals of our top 7 finalists! However, the names will NOT be revealed until the voice is eliminated! Here are the season totals so far - including this week!

1st - 467
2nd - 466
3rd - 461
4th - 457
5th - 456
6th - 426
7th - 357
2238 days 4 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::WEEK 7 RANKINGS:::::

1. Brooke Simpson
2. Matt Terry
3. La'Porsha Renae
4. Wé McDonald
-----SEMI-FINALS-----
-----ELIMINATED-----
5. Alisan Porter (466)
6. Chris Blue (426)
7. Fernando Daniel (357)
2238 days 3 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Alisan being robbed of finals for the second season in a row despite being on top of the leaderboards most weeks....

Sad, honestly. Oh Well.
2238 days 2 hours ago
DrG2
OMG first time im in top 4 with 2 acts and I wonder that 1st place on the board now is laporsha or not since she got 3rd place 2 times and 1st place 2 times also
2238 days 1 hour ago
kebin65
I'm super sad/disappointed cause I found an un-used performance I was going to use that I think would've definitely would've been one of Fernando's best. But I'm not surprised cause he doesn't really have any good duets lol.

Thanks for saving me Celine, and thanks for being my coach Carrie!

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!