This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 8: Live Show - SEMI-FINALS

Topic » Week 8: Live Show -..

2237 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
MICHELLE WILLIAMS:
"Welcome to the SEMI-FINALS of the LIVE Shows!

Tonight the Final 4 will perform LIVE! Thus, your posted video MUST BE A LIVE PERFORMANCE!

Here is this week's theme!

Kelly Clarkson: I'm dedicating this performance to Season 18 winner, Carrie Underwood. I love this song by her and being able to coach alongside her on Stardom! has been so great!

:::::THEME:::::

Week 8: Semi-Finals
- In Honor Of You = Songs dedicated OR inspired by A (just one) previous winner of Stardom! winner

*Be sure to state which former winner you are inspired by or dedicating the performance to and WHY!*
-------------------------

ALL performances MUST be LIVE! View this blog to determine if your performance is LIVE OR mail me for reassurance:

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/carlyjordan14/6787110/live-vs-non-live-performances

*If you post a non-live performance you WILL be automatically eliminated. Thus, be sure to review the blog above or ask me if it is live or not*

*If your performance is NOT on a live stage with an audience, but rather in a studio the word "Live" must be either in the video's title or YouTube description. If it doesn't then it must be OBVIOUS that the vocals and performance was live and not edited together.*

Also, voices can NOT perform songs they already have done during the live shows. The list in the blog below shows all the songs voices are NOT allowed to perform, as they already did.

https://tengaged.com/blog/carlyjordan14/8461938/stardom-season-23-live-show-songs

---------------------------------------
Voices, you now have until the deadline to post a LIVE performance!

Once you post, the judges will review and score the performances.

Coach Celine's scores will be the average of the other coaches.

The lowest TWO scorers will be in danger of leaving this week!

Good luck, voices and feel free to mail me if you have any questions! :)

*Also, make sure you mail me in the event you don't think you will post in time. I'm willing to help those who take time to mail me and notify me of their situation.*

DEADLINE: Sunday 10 p.m. EST*

*If everyone posts before this deadline, the forum will be CLOSED so be sure to post the performance you want to the first time!*
2237 days 18 hours ago
carlyjordan14
:::::PREVIOUS STARDOM WINNERS:::::
- Season 1 = Demi Lovato (Black_Shot)
- Season 2 = Kelly Clarkson (Arcaninemaster) & TwentyForSeven (Esquiff)
- Season 3 = Carly Rose Sonenclar (Arcaninemaster)
- Season 4 = Alex & Sierra (GApeach95)
- Season 5 = Jessica Sanchez (Tetsuya)
- Season 6 = Adele (domarco13)
- Season 7 = Christina Aguilera (domarco13)
- Season 8 = Chris Jamison (ItsOfficial) & Jena Irene (nikw98)
- Season 9 = Dami Im (dudetb3)
- Season 10 = Haley Reinhart (nikw98)
- Season 11 = Jordan Smith (jacobs) & So Hyang (AntonB)
- Season 12 = Madilyn Bailey (domarco13)
- Season 13 = Angie Miller (Kaseyhope101)
- Season 14 = Candice Glover (Ryuia2000)
- Season 15 = Max Schnieder (spinfur)
- Season 16 = India Carney (Dinosauro27)
- Season 17 = Sam Tsui (spinfur)
- Season 18 = Carrie Underwood (carlyjordan14)
- Season 19 = Hannah Huston (adamsel)
- Season 20 = Samantha Harvey (moviedude)
- Season 21 = Jennifer Hudson (adamsel) & Savannah Outen (adamsel)
- Season 22 = Jessie J (adamsel)
2237 days 14 hours ago
DrG2
I dedicated this song to Stardom Season 21 Winner, Jennifer Hudson. I dedicated this song because both of us have been through the same thing which is Physical Abuse by our ex husband and I hope she can through this stronger than I am by giving her the strength through this song
2237 days 14 hours ago
DrG2
I dedicated this song to Stardom Season 22 Winner, Jessie J. I dedicated this song to her because she is really fighter on stardom. It is like she always tried every season but never win it but she never give up, instead she became better and better until she won last season and it is the same with the lyric in this song
"Still a little dirty, got scars all on me
Been through a lot of fights, but they made something of me"
2237 days 13 hours ago
adamsel
I'm dedicating this to Savannah Outen who sang this song on Stardom and it earned her the win so I'm hoping for it to do the same for me.

2237 days 5 hours ago
MJFJUNE
This performance is inspired by Season 21 winner Jennifer Hudson. We both grew up in a church and this song, Amazing Grace, is not only one of the most beautiful songs sung in church but it's also one of the most beautiful songs ever. Jennifer has talked about covering this song in church so I want to bring the beauty to this stage !

2237 days ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED
2236 days 22 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I watched all the performances and wow! What a final 4! Good luck everyone
2235 days 21 hours ago
moviedude
Hey I’m really appreciating that most of you are dedicating to 2 previous winners whom I coached in their winning season (Jennifer Hudson & Jessie J).

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!