This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Battle Round - Results

Topic » The Battle Round - Results

1568 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Welcome to the Battle Round results! Tonight, we will find out which voices will be moving on to the Star Stage!

Due to not performing, Alexa Goddard, Connie Talbot, and Mackenzie Johnson are eliminated!

That means, FIVE voices will be sent home and miss their chance at becoming the next Instant Star.

First up, let's here what our celebrity judge Carrie Underwood had to say about your performances.
1568 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARRIE UNDERWOOD:

Boyce Avenue (hellocat)
Great song choice and I loved your vocals on this. You have this nice range and when you get to those gritty notes, it’s just perfect.

Samantha Harvey (aria_grande)
Such a beautiful emotional performance. I could feel how much this song meant to you and it showed. Truly stunning.

Conor Maynard (brandonh1)
You sing with such conviction and I could feel you being deeply into the song. Not only is your voice good but your performance style is also strong.

Davina Michelle (duffybutt11)
You are truly gifted and it shows! Your voice is stunning and your performance as a whole was captivating. You didn’t have to do anything but stand and sing.

PelleK (nahuelaqua300)
First off, your smile is infectious! You have a strong voice and sing with passion. It was great seeing you just feel the music. I’m interested to see how you pull off a ballad.

Kina Grannis (jameslu)
This is a beautiful vocal performance and I felt you did a strong job with this classic. I was kind of waiting for that “Wow!” moment but it never really came. However, I do think you have a really good voice.

Margie Mays (ajathekween)
When you hit that chorus! Woo! You sang from the pit of your stomach and gave such a strong vocal performance. My only suggestion would be having better sound quality.

Savannah Outen (spinfur)
Wow! This could have easily been an original because you made it your own. Your vocals are so strong and you sing with conviction. It comes off so effortless.

Amanda Cole (tswiftlover13)
Of all the female voices this season, you have the most unique voice. It’s so strong and truly stunning tone. You have this grittiness that shines through. Not to mention you took on Adele!

Timothy Baker (logie56)
First off, you took on one of the kings of country music, so great job! I loved that this was you and not an imitation of Garth. You sang and played effortlessly and introduced us to your style.

Diamond White (neme91)
Honestly, this could easily be your own song. You made it your own and sang is beautifully. You knew when to give power and when to hold back. Stunning!

Madilyn Bailey (rubes)
What I loved was how your voice was able to shine through as you made this yours. Your range is gorgeous.

Arianna Palazzetti (ryan5676)
Taking on Adele is a major feat, so props for that! I think you did a solid job overall. I could tell you were trying not to do all the runs and nuances she does, but I also felt you were holding back just a bit.

Pentaonix (jfaia)
You guys are so strong with your voices, especially together in unison. This was a great way to introduce yourselves to the competition. I also liked that you didn’t spend too much time on her early hits.

Michael Mahoney (praknasty)
Firstly, you have a really good voice and I love when you would have those moments of vocal cracks. You could tell you were into the song. My only thing is the sound quality could be better, but overall nice work.
1568 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Now, Carrie has also ranked all of the performances. Here is where everyone stands based solely on her rankings.

1. Davina
2. Amanda
3. Savannah
4. Diamond
5. Madilyn
6. Conor
7. Boyce Avenue
8. Samantha
9. Pentatonix
10. Margie
11. Arianna
12. Timothy
13. Kina
14. PelleK
15. Michael
1568 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Now, Carrie will announce which voice she will save and move on to the Top 10.

CARRIE UNDERWOOD:

This was not an easy decision by any means. You all are so talented and really brought it to the Battle Round.

The voice I have chosen to move forward to the Top 10 is..........
1568 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CARRIE UNDERWOOD:

Amanda Cole!

JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Congratulations, Amanda! You are officially in our Top 10 and still in the running to be the next Instant Star!
1568 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

That means, the remaining 14 of you are still in danger of being eliminated.

Now, ALL 15 of you will send in your rankings of each other's performances (minus your own). You will rank them from Most Loved to Least Loved. You have until the deadline to submit them (mail carlyjordan14).

DEADLINE: Thursday 11 p.m. EST
1568 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!
*Amanda Hugs Carrie*
I Will Not Let You Down <3
1568 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
*Individual rankings submitted will NOT be shared. ONLY the overall combined rankings.
1567 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
-----RESULTS PART 2-----

JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Welcome back! The voices have taken time to rank each other's performances and now it is time to see who will be leaving tonight!

Only Conor, Kina, Savannah, Timothy, Madilyn, Arianna and Michael submitted rankings in time for tonight's rankings.

Let's get to the results!
1567 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

At the top of the voice rankings is....MADILYN!

Next up, moving on to the Top 10 is...ARIANNA!

In third place on the voice rankings is...CONOR and SAVANNAH!

That means the five voices currently in our Top 10 are:

- Amanda Cole
- Madilyn Bailey
- Arianna Palazzetti
- Conor Maynard
- Savannah Outen
1567 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

I can now reveal the voice with the lowest voices ranking, and leaving us tonight is...PELLEK!

Also leaving us tonight is...MICHAEL!

That means those still in danger tonight are: Boyce Avenue, Samantha Harvey, Davina Michelle, Kina Grannis, Margie Mays, Timothy Baker, Diamond White and Pentatonix
1567 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Grats guys!

Nervous for Kina :(
1567 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPE:

The next voice in our Top 10 is...SAMANTHA!

Joining her will be...DAVINA and KINA!

Still in danger tonight are: Boyce Avenue, Margie Mays, Timothy Baker, Diamond White and Pentatonix
1567 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Aw bye PelleK & Michael *hugs them*
1567 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG YAY KINA TOP 10!
1567 days 5 hours ago
carlyjordan14
JENNIFER LOPEZ:

Leaving us tonight is...TIMOTHY!

Also leaving is...MARGIE!

open group

Stardom!: The Instant Star

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!