Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

95 days 22 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Tomorrow at 8pm EST. It will be a live challenge.
95 days 21 hours ago
ashszoke
really richard brewster
94 days 5 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Something came up last night. This will be rescheduled for tonight, still a live challenge, at 8pm EST.
94 days 4 hours ago
ashszoke
no richard brewster i have plans tonight you’ve gotta be kidding reschedule it again
93 days 19 hours ago
TMAN54445
WADE IS A BULLY
93 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Check-in starts now. Check-in will close at 8:05pm EST.
Anyone can join in on the competition. Check-in is just for starting purposes!
93 days 18 hours ago
SkiLondon
Here
93 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Here
93 days 18 hours ago
trey2288
here
93 days 18 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Here
93 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
Here
93 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Limau *Turqouise Buffs*

James (J2999)
Josh (JoshBB1999)
Lindsey (SkiLondon)

Pandai *Orange Buffs*

Red (RedWing91)
Trey (trey2288)
93 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Come on in guys, Limau getting their first look at the new Pandai tribe, Lena voted out at the last tribal council. I'll now take back immunity Limau because it is once again back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge will run as following:

Throughout the challenge there will be SEVEN rounds.  Each round, I will post a statement and the objective is to find a TENGAGED USER who fits that statement correctly.  To submit an answer to the statement you will MAIL me and NOT post in the challenge forum.  There is a point system throughout the challenge.

First person to mail me a valid answer receives THREE POINTS.
Second person to mail me a valid answer receives TWO POINTS.
Third person to me a valid answer receives ONE POINT.

However there are a few rules...

- You CANNOT answer yourself for ANY of the statements or ANYONE in the cast that includes people voted out as well.
- Skeletons and people who have been offline for days are VIABLE answers. However, NO banned players.
- There will be a TWO minute window for each round. HOWEVER, if I see there is three valid answers already, I will stop the round early!
- If multiple people have the SAME answer it will only count for the person who submitted the answer FIRST.

The tribe with the MOST points at the end of the challenge wins immunity and reward. The losing tribe will head to tribal council where one of you will be the second person voted out of this game.

Any Questions?
93 days 18 hours ago
JoshBB1999
Will it be for all the users or just the people in this game? The kind of questions you'll be asking
93 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
@Josh

All users.
93 days 18 hours ago
J2999
Do we send a profile link?

open group

Dana’s Survivor Indonesia FvF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!