This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination Panel #9

Topic » Elimination Panel #9

2414 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Hello girls and welcome to the 9th panel! TOP 6! You all deserve to be here but for one of you your time is up tonight.

As you know you will get a score /40 for your photos BUT there is also a runway which is worth up to 10 points extra. So before I reveal the total scores let's see the runway bonuses.

1. Kasia - 8 points
2. Carson - 7 points
3. Marilyn - 7 points
4. Kendall - 6 points
5. Isabelle - 5 points

So now who is on top this week?

The winner of this challenge with a score of 45/50 is
2414 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Kasia (k4r4k)! Two top photos in a row! You are on a roll, keep it up! Congratulations you are still in the running to becoming Libanz's Next Top Model!
2414 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Runner up for best photo with a score of 44.5/50 is
Kendall (Jameslu)! Congratulations! You changed it up this week and it worked for the better! It'll be interesting to see what you do next week! Well done!
2414 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Rounding off the top 3 with a score of 40/50 is
Carson (Carsonl)! Well done, 40/50 is a very good score and you have massively improved over the past few challenges, I just wish you would get a top photo to seal the deal. You may join the other girls.
2414 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Coming in at 4th place and avoiding the bottom 2 with a score of 39/50 is
Marilyn (Jazmyn)! Well done, you managed to just about slip out of the bottom this week. The general theme for the week is very good so you should be happy with your score. Well done!
2414 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
Would Isabelle (Maicolx3) and Karly-Ann (RNay_Dubz) please step forward.

Isabelle: I'm actually quite surprised to see you here. This is your first time in the bottom. None of the photos submitted were necessarily bad but yours didn't stand out as much as some of the others. I also thought your runway lacked life in it.

Karly-Ann: Sorry your time in this competition can't come to the phone right now. Why? Because your time here is OVER. I'm not even gonna bother with the tension building. You didn't submit shame on you now head back to the house.
2414 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
:::::::::::::::::CRUSH::::::::::::::::::::::::;
Isabelle - Wow I'm loving the legs and the face you're giving us fierce. You look very confident and you are rocking that handbag. I like your pose as well, you look like a real fashion model in this shot! 9

Kasia- you look absolutely stunning in this shot. I'm loving your face I'm so drawn to it. You wear the purse so well. This is such a high fashion shot. I'm loving this shot overall, goodjob this week love. 9.5

Carsonl - You look so innocent and sweet in this shot, I like this shot, I think you are selling the bag with your looks, you look very pretty in this shot, I think you could have done a differ t pose to make it pop but it's a good shot! 8

Kendall - YASS Kendall I'm super impressed with this shot, I like how different this is from the others, it stands out! I like how the bag stands out as well, makes me want to buy the bag. This is a really good shot and my favorite this week!! 10 for uniqueness

Marilyn-Wow another good shot this week, I just love it. From the face to the outfit and how you incorperated the bag in it. Your face is super fierce and I love your pose!  You look super sexy as well! 8
2414 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
:::::::::::::::::::::LIBANZ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Isabelle (Maicolx3) - I get what this photo is trying to represent. It’s a stunning photo but coming from you it is a little basic. I love the sassy attitude and the pose I think that’s good but for me the bag sort of fades into the background. (7)

Kasia (k4r4k) - I think this is very glamourous and it’s very classy. The bag blends into the photo but in a good way. I love your face and your pose as well, everything in this photo works for me. Well done! (9)

Kendall (Jameslu) - Yas slay! Some of the kendall photos you were using were quite lacklustre and I’m so happy you are using Cara for your photos. This is very creepy but also fashionable. I like how the bag stands out. Definitely my favourite this week. (10)

Carson (Carsonl) - I think this is very cute and is giving me a hint of vintage. I love the bright background and the bag. I do however feel this is a little bit safe. I think it needs a bit more edginess but apart from that I loved it well done! (8.5)

Marilyn (Jazmyn) - This photo for me is a little bit unusual but not necessarily in a bad way. I don’t really like the pose but for me everything thing is unique and creative. I like that the bag clearly stands out. However there is not much going on in the top half of your body. (7)
2414 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
::::::::::::::::::::::ARIA::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Isabelle - This photo is striking. Your skin is flawless, the bag is promoted very well in this shot, and I love your pose and shoes! Well done. I have no complaints at all. I'm going to give you a 10.

Kasia - I love it! It's kind of a mix of high fashion and commercial which is very versatile and useful. You are selling the bag well as well as a lot of things well with this shot, including the ring and outfit. Everything seems great to me! I am going to give you a 10.

Carson - This is on the commercial side, but you did complete the challenge well. The bag is the focal point of the shot, and the rest looks put together very well! I am going to give you an 8.

Kendall - I like that you stepped away from Kendall Jenner... this is your favorite shot to date of mine! The bag is the focus of the shot, but everything else ties in for a very interesting, high fashion photograph. I am going to give you a 10.

Marilyn - The shot is definitely interesting, and you did a great job of selling the bag. Everything looks great to me! Good job. I am going to give you a 9.
2414 days 21 hours ago
Libanz00
::::::::::::::::::::::::ASHLEY:::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Maicol - a little to dark, and the bag is faded but nice pose. (7)
K4r4k - I love this picture really amazing even though she looks pprnstarish (9.5)
Carson- cute girl next door (8.5)
James- editorial! But I hate the neck (8.5)
Jazmyn- it's about weird for me (8)
2414 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
Ahh thank you SO much! I appreciate all the feedback :)

open group

Libanz's Next Top Model - Cycle Two

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!