This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3528 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
This challenge is called "Pick your poison" and it's from last season.

Each of the people in the final 3 will choose one challenge from this list:

-Sliding Puzzle: You'll all get a sliding puzzle, over 24 hours you have to send me your lowest possible time.
-Jigsaw Puzzle: You'll all get a jigsaw puzzle, over 24 hours you have to send me your lowest possible time.
-Endurance: A live endurance challenge, you'll have to last as long as you can
-Poll: You have to get as many votes as you can in a poll

-Voting Chains: You'll have to post a chain with the names of people from a season of survivor, with the chain being that one voted for the other.
example:
Sekou votes for Sundra
Sundra votes for Cao Boi
Cao Boi votes for Cecilia
and so on.
You get 1 point for every link, +2 points if you get the entire cast and +3 points if you end it with the winner. Jury votes do count.

-Fuck Y'all Spam: You'll each get a thread, and you'll have to get as many people to post "I am an idiot" on the thread as you can. They can NOT be people that are in this game, even eliminated contestants.
-Talent Contest: You'll all play this game, Nudist Trampoline, http://www.tengaged.com/play/nudist_trampolining
-UGHHHHHH: You each get a forum and have to have the most posts in that forum after 24 hours. Anyone can post in the forum!

Please have your decisions by tomorrow at 3PM CST/4PM EST as that is when I will start the non-live ones. If someone picks endurance we'll probably do saturday
3528 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
First place in a competition gets 2 points
second gets 1 points
last place gets no points

most points at the end wins

in case of a tie then I'll use random.org to pick a tiebreaker
3528 days 5 hours ago
Robbyjak
usually id pick UGHHHHHH because i have no life so i can always win but i actually got stuff to do this weekend ummm hmmm theres a few that id be willing to do and then all the others are just ugh xD ILL PICK VOTING CHAINS cause it looks kinda fun lol and ive never done a challenge like that before :P
3528 days 5 hours ago
Happy202
Sliding Puzzle
3528 days 5 hours ago
Robbyjak
^jerk
3528 days 5 hours ago
sahmosean
From me
Re: for voting chains
Aug 21, 2014 18:27:48
to Happy202
you can't repeat players and you pick one season on your own
if you chose voting chain then you don't choose the season for everyone but everyone has to choose one
>1) do you only pick 1 season
>2) can you repeat players
3528 days 4 hours ago
Duke
I'll pick endurance
3528 days 4 hours ago
Duke
Btw no rites of passage this season?
3528 days 3 hours ago
Happy202
@Duke that is after immunity I think
3528 days 3 hours ago
Duke
It's usually always before the final immunity challenge but I have been watching older seasons n Cagayan didn't have 1 I think.
3528 days 1 hour ago
Happy202
I'm the only one who has yet to receive a vote as well at a tribal!
3526 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
THE CHAINS RESULTS ARE IN!
3526 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
Robby scores 21
Happy scores 21

that means, if Duke beats them, Duke gets 2 points and they each get 1, but if they beat Duke, then they need a tiebreaker, and Duke doesn't get anything.

Duke scored..
13 points

The tiebreaker round between Robby and Happy

Robby scores 19 points

Happy scores...
22 points

ONGOING SCORE FOR FINAL IMMUNITY:

Happy: 2
Robby: 1
Duke: 0
3526 days 9 hours ago
Happy202
woot woot
3526 days 9 hours ago
Duke
I was going so good but ran into proverbial chink n had to go drive my bro somewhere so in anger I submitted it bad idea lol
3526 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
30 minutes until endurance!!!!!

open group

Jim's Survivor:Pitcairn Islands [Day 27]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!