This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV: E12 Interview

Topic » TRV: E12 Interview

2838 days 11 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Interview Type (Celebrity or Tengager): tengager
Name of Interviewee: Ray Dog (Raydog90)
Purpose of Interview: A daily life of a white level in tengaged and the hard work that comes with it. A lot of criticism.
2838 days 10 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
How does it feel to be a noob who gets hate?
2838 days 6 hours ago
imprincearthur
Hello Ray
I Remember being a white level and it truly sucked. How does it feel to be new to the site?
2838 days 4 hours ago
Raydog90
Hi kasey i do get some hate from time to time but ignore those haters and usually go to friends. Wiley, masami, jasesus, topaz, tyker etc. i learned just be nice to people and you may he friends.

Hi arthur i am not really "new" i've been here since around the start of last year. I just HATE playing fastings and games like that. I had the $T to go to yellow level, but young me was in AWE and SHOCK! Of the group games so he made one....and failed.

Also guys i am in group games and people hate me in VL, i always make it to the merge. But the cast love me <3
2837 days 9 hours ago
Dolphinz811
Hey Ray! Being a white level sucks because when you're one, everyone thinks you're a multi! How do you prevail through this issue?
2837 days 6 hours ago
Raydog90
Hey doliphinz, surprisingly no one thinks i am a multi. Maybe cause i'm unique? :P (Who knows? Thought it does suck, and i refuse to go up an color level)
2833 days 7 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!