This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV: E12 Topic 2

Topic » TRV: E12 Topic 2

2860 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
KASEY:
"In celebrity news, singer Taylor Swift recently broke up with long-time boyfriend Calvin Harris, only to begin a steamy romance with actor Tom Hiddleston. Do you think this is just another song in the making or could these to actually make it work?"
2860 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I don't care what Taylor does. It's her body and her love life, she can do whatever she wants.

I personally think he's not the one, but it's her decision.

I love her and I hope she releases new music soon, if it's about Tom, bless her.

Whatever she does I'm behind.
2860 days 13 hours ago
Dolphinz811
Likewise with Kasey, I feel like he's not the one but I respect her and her decisions. Can we talk about the Calvin Harris and Rihanna rumors though?!?!
2860 days 11 hours ago
Jacob_C
Im woth Kasey! Taylor is a young adult living life and we cant judge her based in her relationships.

that being said, i think this is likely just a rebound bf
2860 days 9 hours ago
imprincearthur
I honestly do not see another song but i could defintely see one with Tom, Taylor is a beautiful girl and i agree with Kasey and Jacob on this subject.
2860 days 3 hours ago
SummerRae101
I think it's unfair for you guys to decipher Tom as 'Not the one' as you guys don't know him or Taylor personally. They danced at the Met Gala and seemed like a match made in heaven.

HOWEVER.

I Sense a publicity stunt with this one the photos seem awfully forcef
2855 days 10 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!