This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRV: E12 Interview #2

Topic » TRV: E12 Interview #2

2859 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Interviewee: Max Schnieder (spinfur)
Purpose: Won Stardom! Season 15
2859 days 9 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Interviewee: Max Schnieder (spinfur) AND Carrie Underwood (carlyjordan14)
Purpose: Max won Stardom! Season 15. Carrie won her fifth coaches win.
2859 days 9 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
MAX SCHNEIDER OMG ILY.

despite not being the reason you are here, you were close to Christina Grimmie or at least met her.

How has the death of her, and Orlando, in the same weekend, impact your life specifically?
2859 days 9 hours ago
spinfur
Christina was a close friend of mine and seeing her passing deeply saddened me. She was very talented and didnt deserve to die and I dedicate this stardom win to her since she has participated a couple of times and ill think shell be smiling above glad im doing this to honor her

As for the orlando shooting well it was very tragic and it hit kinda close to home since my close friend Sam Tsui is gay and seeing the place they target made me feel very sympathetic towards those families and friends who lost someone
2859 days 8 hours ago
Dolphinz811
Max Schneider!!! I loved you in Rags and How To Rock! How challenging was it to compete in the hugest TG singing competition?!
2858 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
It was. really hard since I would always second guess myself in which song I would do and always get paranoid about little things that I would do in performances that the judges may dislike. Luckily I had my coach to help me make it through it and always make sure I put my best in every performance even if I had regrets
2858 days 16 hours ago
SummerRae101
Congrats Max! What are your thoughts on your co-finalist Charlie?
2858 days 16 hours ago
spinfur
He is a great artist and he was definitely the dark horse of this competition. While my rivalry with Hunter was obvious I didnt expect him to come up from behind and secure a spot in the finale.He is an amazing artist and I was glad he was with me in the final and I hope he win in future seasons.
2855 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
CLOSED

open group

EMPTY GROUP #4 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!