This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POWER OF VETO COMPETITON

Topic » POWER OF VETO COMPETITON

3580 days 21 hours ago
Coffeybean94
To win this power of veto you will need to show that you want it more than everybody else. I will mail you all scenarios. If you are willing to take the consequence shown to you, you will be one step closer to the power of veto. If there are no more consequences left, the people left standing with go into a tiebreaker round. The winner of that will receive the power of veto!
You will get a certain number of points for each scenario that you agree to. 6 players will play in this competition.
3580 days 21 hours ago
Coffeybean94
4 have competed. 1 nominee and the HOH. I need Blake to give me his answers
3580 days 20 hours ago
Coffeybean94
RESULTS BEING POSTED RIGHT NOW
3580 days 20 hours ago
danio
gl everyone
3580 days 20 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Sweet im here
3580 days 20 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
gl guys
3580 days 20 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Thanks Joey
3580 days 20 hours ago
Coffeybean94
The person with the most POV points will win POV! I will first let you all know the punishment getters.

Daniel, Joey, and Peyton, and Blake all have to get their AVI's randomized until the next eviction
Daniel, Joey, Peyton, Michael, and Blake all have/had to choose a houseguest to pick something embarrassing on their profile until the next eviction.
Daniel, Peyton, and Blake will not be eligible to play in next weeks HOH or POV competitons.

Sam, Joey, and Peyton have given up 5 of their POV points for a chance to win whatever is in the red box. We will get to that in a bit.
3580 days 20 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
did i win the power
3580 days 20 hours ago
Coffeybean94
I will now announce how many points everybody ended with.
3580 days 20 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Okay. Peyton what did somebody write on your wall?
3580 days 20 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
nothing yet
3580 days 20 hours ago
munkeyboy18
Who did u pick lol?
3580 days 20 hours ago
Coffeybean94
Sam: -5
Joey: -1
Peyton: 6
Michael: 2
Daniel: 11
Blake: 11
3580 days 20 hours ago
xXPeytonX3
stuart because i forgot everybody elses name lol
3580 days 20 hours ago
Sam_Hamwich
lol Michael and Joey picked me
BADDDDD MISTAKE xD

open group

Coffeybeans Big Brother: Season 1 (APPS OPEN)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!