This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Executive Committee

Topic » Executive Committee

3599 days 1 hour ago
mminervini219
3599 days ago
mminervini219
The executive committee consists of 5 positions within the frat.
These members will be voted on by all members of the frat, besides president.
If an EC member resigns or leaves the fraternity, anyone currently on the EC may move up a position if they so choose. The vacant spot will then be filled by a new election.
If the frat president feels an EC member is not performing their job, they may be asked to step down. If the fraternity grows larger, we may have a monthly election so that new members can campaign to be voted on the EC!

Executive Committee:
President - Decides who gets chosen for the stars seat, determines fraternity rules, manages the EC, makes sure everybody has fun!

Vice President of Programming - Organizes fraternity games where we all join and take over. Assists with planning and organizing of charities for our frat members.

Vice President of Recruitment - Finds potential new fraternity members and invites them to the fraternity. (Everyone can make recommendations to the VPR for new members). Reports to president when deciding if an aspirant should be starred in.

Vice President of Membership Development - Coaches new players in their games, gives them tips and tricks on how to get higher placings in games and how to do better in challenges.

Chaplain - Any issues between frat members goes to the chaplain. The chaplain will review the case and make a recommendation to the president on any actions to be taken.

If you have any suggestions for new positions please let me know!
3477 days 3 hours ago
mminervini219
Please mail me your speeches by Wednesday at 11:59PM EST.
Let me know if you have any questions.
3477 days 3 hours ago
mminervini219
You can run for multiple positions! We will start with programming and go down from there. If you dont get elected to programming you can still run for any of the others and so on.

If you want to run for more than one position than make speeches for all of the ones you want.
3392 days 18 hours ago
mminervini219
Chaplain re-elections will take place on 1/4/15. If you are interested in running please mail me!
3119 days 23 hours ago
mminervini219
I would like to announce we will be electing a new Vice President of Development. I will also be clarifying this role below.

Vice President of Development - Coaches new players in their games, gives them tips and tricks on how to get higher placings in games and how to do better in challenges. Encourages a sense of communication and teamwork within the fraternity: Skype chat, getting to know eachother, working together in games, etc.
3119 days 23 hours ago
mminervini219
Also,
All Executive Committee members get to assist the president in making fraternity decisions such as: Stars Seat, Rule Violations, Recruitment and other changes to the culture of the frat.

open group

Symmachia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!