This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

General Frat Rules and Guidelines

Topic » General Frat Rules and..

3605 days 3 hours ago
mminervini219
3448 days 11 hours ago
mminervini219
General Game Conduct:
All rules put in place are meant to represent our motto: Friendly, Loyal, Competitive.
1. You are expected to treat other fraternity members with kindness and respect.
2. You are expected to be truthful with other fraternity members.
3. You are expected to not give information to non-frat members that may be detrimental to another frat member's game (aka throwing under the bus)
4. If a frat member is inactive in a game for more than one day change, it is acceptable to no longer work with that frat member.

Below are the rules for each gametype. If you do not follow these rules you will be subject to membership review by the Chaplain.

Fastings: Free game with alliances
1. It is good strategy to make alliances with other frat members.
2. The first frat member to join the game will inform any other frat members who join if they will have a final 3 alliance with them or not. If you are the first frat member to join and you do not have a final 3, it is expected that you team up with your frat mate.
3. Keep in mind to always look out for recruits in fastings games!

Castings: Free game with individual effort
1. It is up to you in a castings to stay active in order to do well.
2. You must plus other frat members.
3. If a frat member is nominated for eviction, it is up to you to decide how to vote based on if it will help or hurt your game.

Frookies: Paid game with nominations and jury
1. If you form an alliance with another frat member, you cannot nominate or evict them unless there is no other option.
2. If a frat member makes finals, you must give them your jury vote to win.

Rookies: Paid game with alliances
1. It is good strategy to make alliances with other frat members.
2. The first frat member to join the game will inform any other frat members who join if they will have a final 5 alliance with them or not. If you are the first frat member to join and you do not have a final 5, it is expected that you team up with your frat mate.

Survivor: Paid game with tribes
1. If a frat member is detrimental to the tribe (low health, low competition scores, inactive) it is acceptable to vote off a frat member.

Hunger Games and Stars: Paid game for high levels
Every frat member for themselves!

If any violation of the rules occur:
1. Mail either the President or the Chaplain explaining the rules violation
2. DO NOT post anything on the fraternity page. Avoid being disrespectful and causing unnecessary drama.
3. Please be patient while the President and Chaplain look into the situation and make a decision. We advise you not to leave the frat until the situation is resolved.
4. If you want to leave the frat, please let the President know why, it is good feedback to make the frat better.

If these rules are not followed:
First offense: Warning
Second offense: Blacklist - Cannot participate in frat games, stars seat game, or monthly awards for a month
Third offense: Removal from the frat

EC members can also be removed from their position upon a second offense
3448 days 11 hours ago
mminervini219
Please post below that you have read and understand these rules. If you do not agree with any of these rules, please mail mminervini219 and we will discuss a possible change.
3448 days 11 hours ago
blakejenkins14
I have read and understand these rules.
3448 days 11 hours ago
Mitchkid64
I have read the rules and I will follow them :)
3448 days 11 hours ago
Mitchkid64
And I understand the rules
3448 days 11 hours ago
GApeach95
I have read and understand the rules.
3448 days 11 hours ago
Umbert
3448 days 11 hours ago
joaquint561
I have read and understand these rules
3448 days 9 hours ago
Survivorpanda
I have read and understand these rules!
3448 days 9 hours ago
Peek123
3448 days 9 hours ago
BERRYman
I read and understand these rules
3448 days 9 hours ago
NotNicky333
I understand :)
3448 days 9 hours ago
Mickiejames22
3448 days 8 hours ago
ghrocky100
3448 days 2 hours ago
treywilkerson1

open group

Symmachia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!