This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Star Applications

Topic » All-Star Applications

3598 days ago
user5
It has been a fun first 6 seasons and there have been a lot of excellent players. Season 7 will feature all returning players, an All-Star season. The season will start around June 28th with 16-20 players. If you would like to play please read the application details below.

When choosing applicants I will be primarily looking at past game play. This application is an opportunity to explain your game play. When filling out your application focus on what you did well and not on the game play of others. It is not necessary to fill out an application to be selected and it does not necessarily help your chances to do so.

Application:
Season:
Placing:
What were your strengths:
What were your weaknesses:
Why did you not win:
What have you learned about the game of Survivor:
Additional:
3597 days 23 hours ago
zachboy967
4th
10th
Social player
I'm weak at challenges
Because I revealed too much info, leading me to the boot
I need to play secretive
I need a group to join and I remember you asking me
3597 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
Season:Mayamar
Placing: 10th/16th
What were your strengths: strategic
What were your weaknesses: loose connons on my social game
Why did you not win: for losing so many challenges and people thought i was a threat
What have you learned about the game of Survivor: just take things slow
Additional: i hope i get in and prove that i have learned from my mistakes
3597 days 20 hours ago
DrPepsi
Season 3
Placing I placed 5th
What were your strengths strategic
What were your weaknesses I wasn't the best at physical and kinda of Shy with alliances we'll could be
Why did you not win voted out 3-2 bite also got idol played the person I voted out
What have you learned about the game of survivor that you don't have to be physical to make it far in the game but sometimes it comes in real handy
Additional I came in the game the first time landing in 5th I need to get 1st not to be called a winner but also to prove that I can win a group game of survivor and that I'm not some season 3 5th place loser so please let me prove myself
3597 days 20 hours ago
awwsum11
Season: Egypt
Placing: 3rd
What were your strengths: I was able to stay under the radar and nobody considered me a threat
What were your weaknesses: I was a sheep for most of the game and I need to improve on expanding alliances
Why did you not win: I did not say that I would take a player to the finals, but instead I said I wasn't sure. This person then decided the other player in f3 should go with them, because of this.
What have you learned about the game of Survivor: I learned that there are 3 types of players:
1) the sheep
2) the threats and
3) the wild cards
There are no other positions in the game really, and I didn't realize that until I experienced it myself.

Additional:
I thin that I should be chosen, because I:
1) made it so far last time
2) have the potential to do better and
3) apparently nobody hates me for some weird reason...
All things that can win you Survivor
3597 days 20 hours ago
SnakeEyes0627
Season: Egpyt (season 6)
Placing: 7th
What were your strengths: I made alliances quickly and im very loyal. However, I wasn't very social with my competitors. This allowed me to fly under the radar because I was still active yet I wasn't a threat to anybody.
What were your weaknesses: my antisocial behavior in egypt lol. Kinda like a double sided sword. Due to me not being very social, people were able to take advantage of me and use me for their plans. Also im not as good of a physical competitor as others.
Why did you not win: my gameplay was weak and others took advantage of that to get farther.
What have you learned about the game of Survivor: you can only trust yourself. I learned this the hard way because my alliance blindsided me lol. Also you dont wanna be too competitive for pple to see you as a threat, yet you dont want pple to think youre too antisocial to take advantage of you.
Additional: my philosophy is to learn from your mistakes and to improve! If you choose me, i will be a better competitor than i was in egypt and make sure not to make the same mistakes
3597 days 14 hours ago
crazyguy711
Application:
Season: 5 Mrynmar
Placing: 3d
What were your strengths: I had a very strong social game and many alliances
What were your weaknesses:  Challenges and school (but that's over next week)
Why did you not win: Because I got backstabbed by my ally
What have you learned about the game of Survivor: Don't keep such a strong player around for so long
Additional: Thanks for the opurtunity!
3597 days 14 hours ago
Sackeshi
Season: 3 & 4
Placing: 8th and 13th
What were your strengths: i am strategic and i am ready to play hard all the way
What were your weaknesses: im to well known lol
Why did you not win: because i got to cocky
What have you learned about the game of Survivor: you need to play smart hard and help your tribe
Additional: This is the group i started out with an i feel like i can go all the way please give me that chance this is all-stars and i think i am worthy of it im active send confessionals make big moves but i will NOT be arrogant to peoples face i want to win and i plan to do mso
3597 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Season: 6
Placing: 10th
What were your strengths: Strategic and very good at keeping composure
What were your weaknesses: I lacked in challenge strength (surprisingly), my social game was weak and misuse of idols
Why did you not win: I didn't deserve to win.  I lacked a lot in certain qualities last season.  I can think of many excuses why I didn't win but, hey no excuses I played and lost.
What have you learned about the game of Survivor:  The game of survivor is simply outplay, outwit and outlast.  If you can obtain these 3 things throughout the game you will win no question.
Additional:  I want to prove that I'm not the player I was last season but a legitimate front runner.  Im gonna turn my game into 360 degree spin and show I have the qualities to win this game.  I will also make this game my priority.
3597 days 11 hours ago
Webly
Application:
Season: Myanmar
Placing: 8th
What were your strengths: Social game
What were your weaknesses: My obvious duo
Why did you not win: Because me/Beastly were a power duo and people wanted us out
What have you learned about the game of Survivor: I've learned a lot. You have to always contribute. But, you can't just take over your tribe. Being a leader ends up being detrimental to one's game most of the time. You have to make sure people trust you 100%.
Additional: My gameplay was flawed because I never really socialized with some people during the pre-merge game. I only talked with Beastly and a few others. However, I would definitely work on my interactions this next season. I guess I could've won my season, but I have to try my best.
3597 days 11 hours ago
bklimas
Played a few seasons ago
Like maybe 9th
I'm very strategic
Nothing
Not very strong
It's a strategic and social game
I played and had a good time.
3597 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Application:

My name is Dino

Season: Survivor: Egypt
Placing: 8th
What were your strengths: I was able to realize the difference between some major bs and recognize that the Ammuts were being used to pick off each other. I recognized that and led the charge on a major blindside that season.
What were your weaknesses: Like a dumbass, I then told the voted out person why I voted them out to preserve their friendship, and told their biggest ally that I led the charge to get his ally out. So I guess my trust.
Why did you not win: Because I was the only smart player from my original tribe at the merge who realized that the Sehmkets were using us to vote off Coolexchange so they could have numbers. And the other tribe realized that.
What have you learned about the game of Survivor: Not from my own failures, but I learned that you need to be calm and respectfully present the proof against your adversary in the FTC to have the greatest chance of winning.
Additional: I was not able to send that many great juicy confessionals in Egypt, but I promise to make them all delicious in All Stars should I make the cut.
3597 days 2 hours ago
CDeal
Application:

Season: 5
Placing: 2nd

What were your strengths: I was able to create an alliance that had my back for as long as I needed them.  Flew under the radar until I felt I could make a big impact on the game.  If jury members would've seen that I probably would have won.

What were your weaknesses:  Some of the challenges I was so-so on and my involvement at the beginning was sub-par (some of that due to my gameplay)

Why did you not win:  Because the jurors who I didn't align with thought that I was a floater since they didn't know me

What have you learned about the game of Survivor:  I've learned that you can only go so far being strong at one aspect of the game.  It's a game where you have to be strong enough in challenges, with alliances, and strategically to be able to make it to the end and win.

Additional:  I am hoping to be picked for All-Stars. I'm missing a good group game and this was my favorite one
3596 days 1 hour ago
coolexchangestudent
6th

I was a confuzzled loyal follower all game. :D

I tried to make a move, but it was too late. Plus I was in some challenges but overall won none.

All of the five left thought that I didn't deserve Final 5,  I was also called a floater and goat.

I've learned a lot from Survivor. I learned that you can't be UTR alone, you must also be in an alliance that is tight and trusts you.

I need a Second Chance in All Stars. I need my time to shine. I was in another group that was sostressful all game, and I will be pumped and ready for another All Stars season.
3594 days 4 hours ago
barkmrck3tg
Season:6
Placing:4th
What were your strengths: I played a good social game and alligned myself with the right people
What were your weaknesses: I relied on my allies a little too much, Bad Idol Play
Why did you not win: Typo in fire challenge, Gave away an idol
What have you learned about the game of Survivor: It takes a lot to make it to the end... You have to be well rounded
Additional:
3594 days 2 hours ago
Oysterman11
Application:
Season: 2
Placing: 7th
What were your strengths: My strengths was I manipulated people the bed tot my ability and I did not follow anyone blindlessly because I am my own person and I battled hard against the winner of my season who ultimately had to vote me out because I was rallying up a troop of people to go against him
What were your weaknesses: I was too weak... I was way too timid and I did not assert myself as aggressively as I should have.
Why did you not win: BECAUSE MY SEASON WAS FILLED WITH BLIND OBEDIENT SHEEP! other than a few people who were willing to go against the tide and fight the power which is ultimately why none of them won except for logan because they were all his loyal followers
What have you learned about the game of Survivor: That I need to come out more aggressive and take charge of this game because certain people are just too blind. It has also humbled me quite a bit.
Additional: I really believe i deserve to be an all-star because I am a veteran coming back from an earlier season ready to show people how it is done.

thnx hope y'all pick me :)

open group

User5's Survivor Applications (Closed)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!