This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Runway

Topic » Finale Runway

3256 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
First off, HUGE thank you to Brandonator, Giraffez, SilverShadow, Slice, and Yaxha for judging this year. I also want to thank all my guest judges, as well as ALL the queens who participated in this lovely season.

After revealing the winner, I will be posting the top 25 looks of the season in a separate thread and revealing Miss Congeniality as well.

As a reminder, the WINNER of Tengaged's Drag Race will recieve ONE gift prize. Miss Congeniality will ALSO win a gift prize, but must wait for the winner to cash in their prize first. The gift from MC may not exceed the price of the winner's gift.

But first, let's read the final critiques.
3256 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ellen Uhvex [Devil Made Me Do It]- http://i.imgur.com/jdzzynb.png
Alexis Alexis: I'm very happy to see you here, just because you remind me of myself in a lot of ways. You were regarded as a visual queen but you held your own in comedy challenges, and definitely earned your spot here. Congratulations!

Brandonator: Wow. Truly a spectacular final performance. In the very beginning of this competition I critiqued someone and said "If you ain't gonna be funny, you better make me feel something" and you did just that. I don't think there is any doubt that you have succeeded far and beyond many's expectations of you. You have certainly shown you want this crown. Lastly your final runway was incredibly beautiful.

Giraffez: yes honey I wouldn't expect anything less from you and that devil did make you do and his name is doubt but like with everything the Lord which is courage has gotten you here.

SilverShadow: You hit home for me with your speech it almost brought me to tears because I can relate to you so much on why we are all here because we can be whoever or whatever we want here and have fun with like minded people. I am so proud you Ellen
3256 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Neferti [Glamazon]- http://i.imgur.com/n0aBcRz.png
Silver: Your presentation for me came off as unapologetic and I really like that coz at the end of the day whether you win or lose what's most important is that you stayed true to yourself and I think you chose the perfect song I love it!

Alexis: Your journey was a rough one, but you stuck true to yourself the entire time and every time you came out on that runway it was 100% you walking down it.  You made the final quarter of this game your bitch and came out in some extremely sickening looks. If you win, you and all of us know you worked for it.

Brandon: Personally I am not the biggest fan in song choice, but that isn't all that important. You had a very straight forward speech that highlighted exactly why you are still in this competition and why you deserve to win. I think you have had an amazing journey here, most importantly was your drive to never give up. The runway you presented was fucking amazing, I don't even really know why but this might be my favorite runway throughout this entire competition for me

Giraffez: yes honey I love how you under played the glamazon look and did it beautifully.
3256 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Elle Emayho [Jealous of My Boogie]- http://i.imgur.com/MFGbY9y.png
Brandon: Great song choice! I love your speech, it was funny and quirky and just embodied your unique personality so well. I am so glad to see you here and to see that you DIDN'T QUIT!!! Watching you go this far and exceeding what EVERYONE thought you were capable of is incredibly inspiring, whether it is the Internet or not. This is where I would say this is the BEGINNING of the rest of your life if you had chosen that song.

Giraffez: although I would of put money,on peanut butter or Geronimo I must say I love the choice amd gurl where was this look week 10 I love it.

Silver: I love that you talked about how good you were throughout the entire game coz I believe that should be taken into consideration in choosing the winner. I love the song you chose coz I'm a sucker for female superhero and girrrrrl your look is simply my favorite out of all the finalist! I love everything about your work! Great job and Good luck.

Alexis: Your mix of camp and glamour was fun to see, and being the last person to ever be in the bottom isn't an easy feat. I'm so proud of you for making it here and there's no way you didn't deserve it, sis.

Brandon: Side note I know Caia ain't here but I actually liked that final runway so werkle
3256 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Well ladies, I've heard from the judges, I've heard from the public, and I've heard from you on who should win. But the final decision is mine to make.
3256 days 9 hours ago
LiteCitrus
Good luck my gurlz.
3256 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1

Elle Emayho, your style is truly delectable, and you certainly had us laughing our asses off throughout this competition. However, tonight I’m sad to tell you that your speech just didn’t sell me quite as much as the other two did. I’m sorry but you will not be Tengaged’s Next Drag Superstar. Do not take this as a detriment, as you were just as in there as the other two queens. It truly came down to the wire this season, and you have nothing to regret as far as this season goes. Now sashay away…
3256 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
And here’s our final 2. I want you both to know that I struggled a lot with this decision. I'm still not quite sure which way I should go.

Ellen, you were compared to Alexis Alexis by Alexis herself. But will you succeed where she failed?

Neferti, it could almost be said that you were like Junge Dame. Is never lipsyncing a sign for victory?

Good luck to you both.
3256 days 9 hours ago
ILoveSleep
*lowers GRATS HENNY sign from camera's view*
3256 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
The WINNER of Tengaged's Drag Race Season 3.239348450 aka Season 3 is...
SUZUME! Remember her?
3256 days 9 hours ago
Absol
Okay work!
3256 days 9 hours ago
donaam
I was rooting for the adore delano entrance look queen to win
3256 days 9 hours ago
ILoveSleep
Krystalline Extort won
3256 days 9 hours ago
Absol
stacy plant was robbed
3256 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
Jk I had to give my precious black queens promo

THE WINNER... OF TENGAGED'S DRAG RACE 3 IS...

ELLEN UHVEX!!!

*confetti, TALENT, and PAINT.net plugins fall from the ceiling*

Condragulations queen, you've topped the charts.

Neferti, while you didn't quite fulfill your prophecy, you were a strong contender and I am very honored to have seen your growth this season. I'm sorry it didn't come quite together for you this season. Sashay away..

Ellen Uhvex, you are the winner. Now prance my queen.
3256 days 9 hours ago
konohavillage1
ok stay tuned im gonna do the top 25 looks of the season and MC in another thread

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!