This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[12B] Finale

Topic » [12B] Finale

3281 days ago
konohavillage1
Hello my final 3! Right now the #Public is vocalizing their support for you guys! But now it's time for the real challenge.

As you all know every season there is a song by RuPaul that is used at the end, but unfortunately this season has no song yet. This is where you guys come in. Your job is to choose your own song by RuPaul that represents you as a queen.

Also no two people can have the same song so as soon as you see this I would recommend that you comment immediately what song you want to do to claim it as your own. I want a YouTube video along with the song you chose. I need a final runway that represents your lipsync for the song (This is the FINAL look the judges will see remember that) ALSO I want a speech from each of you on why you think you deserve to be the next drag superstar.

And I swear fo' God that if your speech is negative I will send ya ass home. Asia learned the hard way last season. This is a time for triumph and celebration, so talk up the good and NOT the bad.

The deadline for this is 7:00 PM EST on April 29th.

Good luck... and DON'T fuck it up.
3281 days ago
LiteCitrus
I will be taking Glamazon xoxo
3279 days 7 hours ago
Weetmaster
I'd like to thank the judges for understanding my decision. I needed time with my family and I was not sure when or if I'd return to tengaged so I figured it would be best to drop out of the competition so I don't overwhelm myself, I do regret making that rash decision because I was so emotional, but it was crucial that I stay off of social media and grieve with my family. For those who do not know, I lost my niece this past weekend, she was only two months old.

Thank you for allowing me to compete, and I wish the best of luck to the remaining girls.

If I stayed in the competition, this would have been my submission (It's rough because I was working on it before I left in case I made finals).

http://imgur.com/r544qOJ

I know it's everything the judges hate, but it's what I love. I'll never forget who I am.
Caia Alexander. The girl with the fire that won't burn out.
3279 days ago
donaam
I’ve chosen the song “Devil Made Me Do It” because it resonates with my thought process about myself. I’ve always been terrified of sharing any of my interests or even my sexuality with anyone in my life. I’ve always felt abnormal; that it’s weird to enjoy the show Big Brother, to enjoy RuPaul’s Drag Race, to talk about them endlessly with my online friends, and of course that it’s abnormal to be gay. Formerly in my life I always saw these things as coming from a bad place – perhaps the devil? Now I’m much more confident in who I am and what I enjoy, and now I can use this excuse coined by Ru in an ironic light. Andrew, why are you drawing a virtual drag avatar on that stupid site? Idk mom, I guess the devil made me do it :L

My final avatar is serving you bad girl, but it’s also serving you elegance. I could have easily sewn on a pair of horns and carried a red pitchfork down the runway, but I didn’t want my final LEWK to be a costume. Instead I’m giving you what I haven’t since week 6: fashion without a gimmick. My face is painted for the gods, and I’m reminding you of what I do best.

Now finally, I think I deserve to win because I’ve proven to be very well rounded. No one would argue with me saying that I know how to sew. I always come out polished and fashionable, everyone knows that. However, I also proved that I could be funny! From my class about artistic integrity (buy Trouble on iTunes) to my snatch game performance to my $I$TER$ 4 CA$H, I’ve always stood out in the comedy challenges. Throughout the season I’ve pushed my boundaries and stepped outside of my comfort zone in terms of my looks as well. I did conjoined twins before season 7 did! I walked the runway tied up with vines and being gagged by an apple! I painted on goddamn face tattoos! I PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO ALL OF THIS!!!!

To conclude my dissertation, here’s my final runway and song. Thank you!
http://i.imgur.com/jdzzynb.png

3278 days 22 hours ago
LiteCitrus
glam·a·zon
(noun)
a glamorous, powerfully assertive woman.

Throughout this competition I have proven myself. I have came a long way and become a lot more polished since my last journey.
I got more aggressive and pushed myself out of my comfort zone several times this season. I wasn't afraid to attack with crazy thoughts and ideas.
Whether it got me in the bottom or got me the win. I came into this competition guns blazing ready to prove that I had a lot more in me than ever before.
I also am the only finalist to NOT lip sync this season. I've always proved to be out of the box and thinking ahead. I embody and feel I am the epitome of the word.
Quoting the great RuPaul:
"Nobody do it like her
She taking names and kicking
Ask you shall receive
What do you need?"

I did just that this season. I came. I conquered my way all the way to final 3.

http://i.imgur.com/n0aBcRz.png

As for my look, I wanted to end the season on a lighter note. I didn't want to overdo my look with accessories and flashy head pieces (what is expected of Glamazon).
I wanted a very stern yet beautiful woman. With whimsical style, hair and color choices. I wanted a very glam, femme, and bad ass looking Glamazon. To represent this competition as a whole, to represent our brand, and importantly myself.

On that note I thank every person out there who believed in me. Competitor to judge. I have absorbed all the comments negative and positive. I have advanced myself and emerged the strong Glamazon that I am and hope I am your choice to take the crown.
Thank you so much for this experience.
3278 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
This has honestly been the most interesting, active, and intense online drag race competition I have been apart of. Throughout this competition, I had to constantly think outside the box to figure out what I could do to impress the judges (and y'all were tough af this season which I appreciate but damn). From coming down the runway in pizza to walking down the aisle with Timster, I made it, bitches.

I deserve to win this competition because I consistently came up with bold, unique ideas that always got praise. Whether they were executed well, or not so well, there was never a time where any of the judges said "henny this idea was doomed from the start." I think the judges panel generally appreciates a queen with originality, and I've got so much of that. Like who the fuck else coulda done Mrs. Pepper for Snatch Game and make it WERK like I did? Hmmmmmmmmm?????

I have done consistently well throughout this competition. While the last two challenges may have been my downfall, they focused specifically on sewing (and y'all know damn well since the Melody Vine era that ain't my strong suit). However, I do know my way around it enough to come out in looks that y'all did gag over, and I don't think that knowing every single Paint.NET trick in the book makes you worthy of this title. A Tengaged Drag Superstar needs to be strong in all aspects of this competition. I definitely have shown my strengths in comedy and performance, but I also can hold my own with a sewing machine too. I have worked so hard to make it to the final 3, and I definitely deserve my place here. This experience has been a blast, and I would love to be crowned America's Next Drag Superstar to give people one last laugh. Elle Emayho.

As for the music video I have chosen, I've decided to go with "Jealous of my Boogie." I have had many people call me out for my ridiculous ideas, but in the end, I've stayed true to myself. I stand by every idea that I have come up with to get me where I am. Maybe they're just jealous of me because they are unoriginal, and that's why they couldn't be with us right now.

Runway: http://i.imgur.com/MFGbY9y.png

My final runway is one last gag of the pizza dress theme since that was the main thing that kept getting brought up time after time. Now I am werking that pizza fantasy. If you have a problem with my pizza dress now, then that is your own damn problem, and I ain't listening anymore. Don't be jealous of my pepperoni boogie, bitch.
3277 days 23 hours ago
77sparks77
c'mon pizza gurl!
3277 days 23 hours ago
Absol
*spits*
miss mayo i vote you and this is what i get in ruturn?!?!?
no binch
3277 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
^ Case in point tbh
3277 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Out on a date waiting for critiques

open group

Tengaged's Drag Race 2/3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!