This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] The Final Pleas - Cam & Zach

Topic » [S1] The Final Pleas - Cam..

3593 days 22 hours ago
zachboy967
Yes, I can say I had no idea what we going on. I was also in other groups and didnt plan my time wisely for this group
3593 days 20 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Okay, I have a question for Zach and that will determine whether I have a question for Cam.

Zach, do you even want to win this game Zach. If you just say yes and why I'll vote for you, but you seem to not care and I really don't want to vote for cam, but if you aren't going to give any effort than I'm not going to vote for you
3593 days 20 hours ago
zachboy967
I wanna win but I honestly didnt try so vote for Cam
3593 days 20 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Well this is going to be an anti-climatic ftc if Zach is deflecting votes towards cam :/
3593 days 20 hours ago
preznewton44
Haha yeah there's not going to be any smackdowns, unfortunately.
3593 days 5 hours ago
Ad555
If you want a smackdown ... here is mine .... Bobby is so strategically naive. I told him that Cam and Zach were a nailed on F2 and if he eliminated me at F5 he doomed himself. Look where we are now :D

Had he voted with me he'd have had someone capable of beating Cam in an immunity and be able to eliminate him and almost guaranteed himself F2 ... It's a shame isn't it.
3593 days 5 hours ago
Ad555
Be that as it may .... Zach, you like Bobby completely floated by your own admission behind Cam's plan. Only one person I could vote for.
3592 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
didn't need to ask questions..easy vote
3592 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
and LOL @ AD...KARMA IS SUCH A BITCH

open group

SURVIVOR INDIA - SEASON 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!