This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal council #6 Chidori

Topic » Tribal council #6 Chidori

2954 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
oh god i'm in so much trouble

*looks at Riley, Owen, and Adam*

um....
2954 days 17 hours ago
RArsenault
wow
2954 days 17 hours ago
Robbyjak
NJ is not a juror btw although if someone doesn't vote he'll be the back up juror
2954 days 15 hours ago
adamsel
*looks at noah* congrats on 9th
2954 days 15 hours ago
Robbyjak
nicks last words
"i love when people beg me to return for games, and question me when i don't invite them, yet then shit like this happens. also fun when people only have the reasoning of a frat, which are irrelevant on tg anymore in case you didn't already know,  as a good reason to target them. lol thanks for the laugh guys. hope you all have fun ^___^ < 3"
2954 days 15 hours ago
noah_kondon
Me @ have fun with 9th when your in 6-3 minority and if I went with y'all id be 4th

I'd rather get 9th for trying to make a move than 4th being a sheep
2954 days 14 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Thank you so much Noah :D Bye Nick!
2954 days 14 hours ago
adamsel
If it's 6-3 then they can sacrifice one of their own who threw them under the bus. I mean either way 6-2 or 5-3. Get rid of Noah and you're final 5 vs potentially being final 6
2954 days 14 hours ago
noah_kondon
Lol I'm dead at Adam thinking I'm running things everyone knows all the shit I told you it won't do you any good
2954 days 14 hours ago
adamsel
Then everyone knows how hard you're playing. Idc vote me out next. It'll still be 6-2 and Noah will get an alliance to flip on each and every one of you until the finals. For most of you I think I've shown my true colors in not only this game but in past games and if you don't trust me than vote me out. But whether it was strategy or not I don't throw my alliances under the bus

open group

Robby's Survivor: Japan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!