This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cole's Survivor: Season Two Applications

Topic » Cole's Survivor: Season Two..

3351 days 16 hours ago
yinzer149
Username: yinzer149
First Name: Leo
Last Name(make it up if you want): S (just S lol)
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name):
Color Level: d green
Male or Female: Male
Occupation(make it up if you want): Exotic fruit smuggler/jamaican bobsledder
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): yinzer149.tengaged

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: funny, social, physical

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: Your ad

Previous group game experience (just name a few):

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): 7 or 8, preferably live

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals? Yes. I send them in whenever I am bored, which happens a LOT.

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote? Yes, if challenges are at 7/8 i should be able to make a 12 hour deadline at the minimum

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists? Yes. If they made it top Ftc than they mustve done something  right
3351 days 16 hours ago
yinzer149
Forgot to add group games sorry;

Coolnarwhals
Lelis
Jay and Logs
And Many more (on profile)
3351 days 15 hours ago
AndrewWeltner
APPLICATION:

Username: AndrewWeltner
First Name: Andrew
Last Name(make it up if you want): Weltner
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name):
Color Level: white
Male or Female: male
Occupation(make it up if you want): student
Skype Contact Info (if you have one):

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: strategic, social and likeable

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: your page

Previous group game experience (just name a few): wangis, tanners, tonys, danz

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): yea

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals? yes

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote? yes

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists? yes
3351 days 11 hours ago
Broniak
APPLICATION:

Username: Broniak
First Name: Maxwell
Last Name(make it up if you want): Hayden
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name): M Dawg Swag Home Dizzle Fo Shnizzle (Jk, PLZ don't call me that xD)
Color Level: Green
Occupation(make it up if you want): Chef
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): N/A

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: Decieving, Backstabbing, Under-the-radar

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: The ad and super-fans

Previous group game experience (just name a few): Toppeis, Mariahanns, NJKodas, and Bingos

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): Yes, thank God for 7-8 PM hosts lol

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals?: Pre-Merge, I'll try, Post-Merge, Definetly

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote?: Oh yeah, definetly

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists?: Of course
3351 days 6 hours ago
SilverShadow
APPLICATION:

Username: SilverShadow
First Name: Silver
Last Name(make it up if you want): Shadow
Color Level: Yellow
Occupation(make it up if you want): Brand ambassador

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: Reformed Crazy Bitch!

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: Generated Ad

Previous group game experience (just name a few): The Apprentice and Battle of tengaged

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): Yes

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals?
- Expect buttloads  of confessionals from me most of them are not even about this game.

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote?
-YES

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists?
-MAYBE
___________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your time in filling out the application! I'm really looking forward to hosting another season and I hopefully you'll be apart of that cast! Season two cast will be revealed at the Survivor Poland Reunion Show. If selected, you'll be hearing from me a little after the applications close. Can't wait to get started, and I hope you are as excited as I am. Any questions just message me or skype me at ColeConroy! Good luck!
3350 days 9 hours ago
Nathan132
Username: Nathan132
First Name: Fowler
Last Name(make it up if you want):
Color Level: Silver
Occupation(make it up if you want): Student
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): NathanFowler132

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: Analyical, Worrysome, Nice

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: I've played it

Previous group game experience (just name a few): Wangys Survivor Japan: Winner
OhNatalie's Survivor Belize: Winner

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): Yes

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals? Yes!

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote? Yes

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists? Mmmhmm
3349 days 21 hours ago
Axoxo
APPLICATION:

Username: Axoxo
First Name: Alessandra
Last Name(make it up if you want): Wittiker
Nickname (only if you want to be called by something other than your first name): Alessy
Color Level: White
Male or Female: Female
Occupation(make it up if you want): bartenders
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): no have one

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: bubbly, energy, energetic

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: i looking for gorup games to play

Previous group game experience (just name a few): I was 2nd place and hero season of Obscurity Survivor!! PLS MAIL HIM HE WILL GIVE ME REFERANCE!!

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): yes i will

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals? i send about one day but sometimes more when things happen

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote? yes i know that now

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists? yes i respect u and ur game and all games i play

PLS CAST ME!!
3348 days 15 hours ago
Duke
Username:  Duke
First Name: Dan
Last Name(make it up if you want): Bizzy
Color Level: Yellow
Occupation(make it up if you want): youth counselor

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: cunning, experienced, logical

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: Invite and the past of course

Previous group game experience (just name a few): Dragos and jimbos come to mind

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): yes

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals? Yessir

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote? Yessir

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists?yessir
3336 days 18 hours ago
IceIceBaby
APPLICATION:

Username:
First Name: Andrea
Last Name(make it up if you want): Connor
Color Level: Red
Male or Female: Female
Occupation(make it up if you want): Winner of the Voice
Skype Contact Info (if you have one): Prue.holmes1

SURVEY

Three words that describe you: Great, The Best, Flawless, Fan Favourite. Thats three?

How did you hear about Cole's Survivor: You begged me to join via mails for 3 days straight because you're my biggest fan :D

Previous group game experience (just name a few):
Leli's Survivor, Bingo's Survivor, Link's Survivor... You get it by now :P

Will you be active in challenges (most are around 7pm est, 8pm est, or non-live): Yes x

Something that I really enjoy in my players is that I want them to keep me and the Viewer's Lounge updated on what's going on. That being the case, it's very important that you send confessionals (preferably at least one a day). Confessionals also improve chances of you returning for future seasons. Will you be active in terms of Confessionals?: Yes x

Tribal Council will be held just about every night. I usually give you at least 12 hours to vote, but most of the time it'll be more than that. Will you agree to vote at each and every tribal council? And do you understand failure to vote will result in a self vote?: Yes x

If you make it to the jury, do you agree to cast a vote for a winner regardless if you may hate or dislike both finalists?: Eh, If I feel decent enough x
3328 days 21 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
me

open group

Cole's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!