This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Poland Applications

Topic » Survivor Poland Applications

3353 days 18 hours ago
Duffybutt11
First Name: Bubba
Last Name (make it up or I'll make one up for you): Gump
Nickname (if you want to be called something else other than first name): n/a
Male or Female: Male
What times are best for you: after 9pm est or before 8pm est
Skype (if you have one): n/a
Why do you think you can be the sole survivor: because I think I have the skills necessary
Will You Be Active: yeah!!
Will You Send Confessionals: yepp!
Will You Vote Every Tribal Council: yes!
If voted out, do you understand that if you are still a part of the jury you still need to vote for a winner regardless of personal feelings: yes!
3353 days 17 hours ago
Nt888
________________________________________________________________________________

First Name: Nate
Last Name (make it up or I'll make one up for you): Tyson
Nickname (if you want to be called something else other than first name): Nate the Great
What times are best for you: 7pm est
Skype (if you have one): no sorry
Why do you think you can be the sole survivor: I know how to make alot out of a little I never stop fightin until my torch is snuffed
Will You Be Active: absolutely
Will You Send Confessionals: for sure
Will You Vote Every Tribal Council: definetly
If voted out, do you understand that if you are still a part of the jury you still need to vote for a winner regardless of personal of course
3353 days 16 hours ago
terose
First Name: Tim
Last Name (make it up or I'll make one up for you): Red
Nickname (if you want to be called something else other than first name): Tim is fine
What times are best for you: Honestly I'm free almost all the time as long as I have notice. This isn't always he case but it is most of the time.
Skype (if you have one): pm me please
Why do you think you can be the sole survivor: I know what it takes to win. You can't rely on just one aspect of your game to win. You have to know how to be physical, social, And strategic and I know how to find the perfect balance of the three.
Will You Be Active: Yes!
Will You Send Confessionals: Definitely!
Will You Vote Every Tribal Council: Of course!
If voted out, do you understand that if you are still a part of the jury you still need to vote for a winner regardless of personal feelings:  Yes
3353 days 11 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
First Name: Jordan
Last Name (make it up or I'll make one up for you):  Gerrard
Nickname (if you want to be called something else other than first name):
What times are best for you: I'm always online, but optimally around night time in EST
Skype (if you have one): jordan.gerrard
Why do you think you can be the sole survivor:  I'm a very cunning player, I'm competitive, I know how to talk to people, and in my experiences on this site, I've done decently.
Will You Be Active: Yes
Will You Send Confessionals: Oh yeah
Will You Vote Every Tribal Council: Yes
If voted out, do you understand that if you are still a part of the jury you still need to vote for a winner regardless of personal feelings: People don't do this? Of course.
3353 days 11 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
First Name: Robert
Last Name (make it up or I'll make one up for you): Gracyn
Nickname (if you want to be called something else other than first name): Rob
What times are best for you: Anything really, just rather not before 5 or 6pm EST, because that's too early in the morning for me
Skype (if you have one): I will mail it to you if you really need it :)
Why do you think you can be the sole survivor: I think I am good at persuading people to make moves or decisions that can benefit me and my game
Will You Send Confessionals: Definitely
Will You Vote Every Tribal Council: Of course!
If voted out, do you understand that if you are still a part of the jury you still need to vote for a winner regardless of personal feelings: Absolutely!
3353 days 11 hours ago
SirNiceGuy
First Name: Lukas
Last Name (make it up or I'll make one up for you):  Ess
Nickname (if you want to be called something else other than first name): I don't have a nickname.
What times are best for you: 6:00-9:00 PM EST
Skype (if you have one):  I don't have Skype
Why do you think you can be the sole survivor: I know what it takes, I just gotta have them. And frankly, I think I have them.
Will You Be Active: Yes.
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes, though how often is unclear.
Will You Vote Every Tribal Council:  Yes
If voted out, do you understand that if you are still a part of the jury you still need to vote for a winner regardless of personal feelings: Yes
3353 days 9 hours ago
Guigi
First Name: Sydney
Last Name (make it up or I'll make one up for you):  Deadman
Nickname (if you want to be called something else other than first name): No nickname.
Male or Female: F
What times are best for you: it really depends on the day of the week but after like 7pm est is fine
Skype (if you have one):  Nope
Why do you think you can be the sole survivor: Because I'm pretty much always underestimated and people just let me slip by and then i cut their throat... ;) and im good at comps
Will You Be Active: Yes.
Will You Send Confessionals: Yuppp
Will You Vote Every Tribal Council:  Yes
If voted out, do you understand that if you are still a part of the jury you still need to vote for a winner regardless of personal feelings: Yeaaa;)
3353 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
First Name: Nick
Last Name (make it up or I'll make one up for you): Johnson
Nickname (if you want to be called something else other than first name): NJ
What times are best for you: Between 6-8pm EST on weekdays. Anytime on weekends works.
Skype (if you have one): njkoda1998
Why do you think you can be the sole survivor: Because I understand this is an online game, so I do whatever I have to do to win.
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes
Will You Vote Every Tribal Council: Yes
If voted out, do you understand that if you are still a part of the jury you still need to vote for a winner regardless of personal feelings: Absolutely. I hate when Jurors dont vote
3353 days 1 hour ago
wildboy12
First Name: Austin
Last Name (make it up or I'll make one up for you): Showers
Nickname (if you want to be called something else other than first name): Showerman
What times are best for you: Really anytime exept for early in the morning
Skype (if you have one): austin.mitchum2
Why do you think you can be the sole survivor: Because im probably the most crazy person that will be applying and a lot of people will dig the personality dudeeee
Will You Be Active: Yesh
Will You Send Confessionals: Yeahhh
Will You Vote Every Tribal Council: Yeahhhh
If voted out, do you understand that if you are still a part of the jury you still need to vote for a winner regardless of personal feelings: Yeah ill vote but if i feel like calling somebody out at the finale i wont hesitate
3352 days 20 hours ago
Wisconsinite96
First Name: Dave
Last Name (make it up or I'll make one up for you): Sharpe
Nickname (if you want to be called something else other than first name): Sharpee
What times are best for you: 4 pm- 1 am monday through friday
Skype (if you have one): dont have one atm
Why do you think you can be the sole survivor: because some people will under estimate me
Will You Be Active: yes
Will You Send Confessionals: yes
Will You Vote Every Tribal Council: yes
If voted out, do you understand that if you are still a part of the jury you still need to vote for a winner regardless of personal feelings: i understand
3352 days 15 hours ago
C_Shizz96
First Name: Chris
Last Name (make it up or I'll make one up for you): Sheridan
Nickname (if you want to be called something else other than first name): Chris
What times are best for you: Everyday except Tuesday and Thursdays basically
Skype (if you have one): same as my username
Why do you think you can be the sole survivor: Because I'm a bad bitch, and survivor is my shit. I know how to play the game and I'm good at this game.
Will You Be Active: Yes!
Will You Send Confessionals: Yes!
Will You Vote Every Tribal Council: Yes!
If voted out, do you understand that if you are still a part of the jury you still need to vote for a winner regardless of personal feelings: Yes, hun. I know I'm a bitch but I'm not a bitter bitch.
3352 days 15 hours ago
Cole91
___________________________________________________________________________________

APPLICATIONS CLOSED

First off, thank you to everybody that took the time out a apply for my first season of the new series of Cole's Survivor. I do want to warn you that 26 applied, however only 16 will be cast. This means that 10 of you will not be accepted. I want you to all understand that this is nothing against you. I want to save talented players for other seasons as well and I want to have a variety in this season and seasons to come. So just because you are not in the cast this time, please reapply for future seasons because I WANT you to play in my series at some point. Thank you for your time. If cast, you will be receiving a message that I will expect you to reply with you either accepting or declining the invitation. If accepted, cast reveal will be announced at a later date along with the premiere date. Good luck!

open group

Cole's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!