This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3501 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Come on in finalists.
Come on in jurors.

It all ends here.
The finalists now have a chance to tell you all why they should win the title of Sole Survivor, and the two gifts that come along with it.

I recommend each finalist posts a speech.
The jurors are to ask questions and grill the finalists and figure out who they want to receive their vote to win.

Good luck everyone, and may the best person win.
3501 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
48 hours from now, the votes will be read and a winner will be crowned.
3501 days 6 hours ago
TheEclipse
Voting Chris bye
3501 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Hey guys. I congratulate the 4 of you on making it this far in a game that started with 100 people in it.

My question to all of you is what was your biggest move in the game, and who in the Final 4 sitting next to you, would you rather see on the Jury than where they are now?
3501 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
So coming into this game I really didn't think I would have time to play it, I mean there's 100 fucking people in the game. I was kind of joking around at first not really caring but then all of a sudden you find yourself in the top 50, then the top 30, then you find yourself at the merge. And you think to yourself "wow I really have a chance here." I've been a leader in this game in every alliance that I've been in. I've been a huge threat in this game, I was voted as most strategic in one of the immunity challenges. Also something I don't think anyone picked up on and I just realized not too long ago was I have never received one vote cast against me all game. 100 people in this game, not one vote was cast in my direction. That should speak volumes to my gameplay. In the end I played an extremely loyal game, I was a leader to my alliances, I was strategic and I played a good social game.

I'm proud of myself for making it this far and I can't wait to answer all of your questions because god knows there will be a lot of them.

And goodluck to Amf, Longed and Me2013.
3501 days 5 hours ago
blueu22
NJKoda1998
Hey guys. I congratulate the 4 of you on making it this far in a game that started with 100 people in it.

My question to all of you is what was your biggest move in the game, and who in the Final 4 sitting next to you, would you rather see on the Jury than where they are now?

My biggest move in the game was the wangifold vote. I was a big part in organizing that vote and had the 8 people who voted wangifold out not voted together, the other alliance of 7 would've been in control of the game. When wangi left it put myself in a good position, giving me numbers moving forward.

And the person who I feel I would rather see on the jury is me2013. It's nothing against her but I just feel she didn't really do much all game to get where she is other then floating by and flipping between alliances. I think myself, longed and amf deserve to be here more then her so that's why I think she should be on the jury instead of in the end
3501 days 5 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Congrats to you four on making it here! It's been an awesome time playing but I fell just short. Anyways, here are my questions:

Blue- Would you say being loyal to everyone you've been aligned with ultimately hurt or help you, because your loyalty like mine put us in the minority a lot

Amf- Why would you flip when you could have clearly made finals with me, Blue, and Brian (cfff) because honestly now your shot at winning to me seems very low

Longed- Any regrets at all?

Me2013- Honestly, you've screwed almost everyone over in this game and Amf and Longed really should have voted you or Blue out, because this vote will come down to you two I'm sure. I'm gonna ask you the same as Blue but reversed. Do you think your backstabbing helped or hurt you, because you made it far but screwed over all the jury

Gl everyone!!! :D
3501 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
Blue- Would you say being loyal to everyone you've been aligned with ultimately hurt or help you, because your loyalty like mine put us in the minority a lot

I think being loyal to everyone I was aligned with helped me. Because in a way I never had to backstab anyone. When Blake and Andy and Me2013 flipped over to vote for theeclipse,survivorfan,cfff, they had no intention to vote me out. I was never in danger of going home because Blake when he was with the other side told them he refused to vote for me. However am I happy that they flipped and voted out those people who were loyal and I wouldn't have voted out? No. But in a way it helped me by keeping me in the game longer and I was able to vote out the other people in the other alliance without ever having to vote people in my alliance out.

However Archers im sorry but I did vote you out last tribal it's the only regret I have in the game. They were all voting for you anyways and I was afraid that you maybe would've flipped over there when I told you they were voting you and you would've voted me out, but I only did it so I could guarentee myself in the finals, and have 0 votes cast against me all game.
3501 days 4 hours ago
Chastain
Voting for Andy (Amf) because though I never talked to anyone this whole game, we played together in a different game over a year ago, so he's the only one I (barely) know.

Good luck :)
3501 days 4 hours ago
blueu22
okay
3501 days 3 hours ago
Archerskyfire
So you voted me as well because you didn't trust me :/
3501 days 3 hours ago
LongedShorted
I'll answer the questions later.

I would like to say that I kept my word 100% to one person and one person only: me2013.

Yes I was in an alliance of the Japala Three with me, cole, and me2012. And we also made another alliance come merge with blueu22 (Chris) and amf7410 (Andy). And we said that we will keep our word to them for as long as possible until it was time to vote one of the alliances out. And early on in the merge we decided that Cole would be a far bigger threat.

We just let the two sides claw at each other and vote out whoever us two wanted.

But I did not want to vote out any of the two alliances we made (Cole and Chris & Andy) until late in the game but we already decided we were going to vote out Cole later on. There were some times when I felt Cole had much more respect for me. He respected my decisions to vote out his allies. But I had to throw all emotions aside and we decided to stick to Chris and Andy.

Me2013 and I have been together ever since we ended up on Japala together. We ended up together along with the other remaining Japala member, Cole, on Xoi. Then we carried that on, kinda, to the merge, where we made another alliance, like I said, with Chris and Andy.

I know I went against a few people's words on both sides, and, All I can really say is that, I apologize and I hope this doesn't affect our personal relationships out of the game at all, sorry especially to wangy, Cole, and David. I just had to do it!!
3501 days 3 hours ago
LongedShorted
Me2013 and I also were the ones to have first thought of making an alliance. We discussed it before telling it to Chris who gathered the people for us, and Andy of course.

We actually discuss everything together, every single vote. We tell each other any new info, idols, stuff. Thanks for being such a great ally and friend btw!
3501 days 3 hours ago
LongedShorted
Triple post oops.

The two of us also have wanted Wangy out ever since we were on Xoi with him. Not for personal reasons of course!

We then set out target on Survivorfan(will) next and that took pretty long to achieve!
3501 days 3 hours ago
blueu22
Archerskyfire
So you voted me as well because you didn't trust me :/

It's not that I didn't trust you at all. I've trusted you this entire game and have worked with you this entire game. I just got nervous that you would go to the others and ask them to vote me out, so to make sure I would be in the end in case you got someone to flop a vote on me and you voted for me I voted for you. I thought had I not voted for you and something went wrong, the vote would've been 2-2-1. 2 votes on me 2 votes on you and 1 vote on me2013.
3501 days 3 hours ago
LongedShorted
OH AND..

Gl to the other three! You all deserve it and I'll be happy with whoever wins.

open group

Survivor: Island of Champions

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!