This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1556 days 19 hours ago
SammySosaTV
Okay, so can I say words now? Okay.

Hi, final 3! I haven't had a FTC like this in a while where I haven't been mean or bitter against anyone, so this is a first!

But it also means that this is gonna be competitive because I really do not know who to vote for and I want yall to FIGHT FOR IT!

And if my experience as the Mayor of Ponderosa has told me anything, it's that the rest of the jury is nowhere near set in stone either. So leave it all out on the table.

Now I'm... uncreative. So let me think about what questions I should ask.

OKAY!

We'll start with the person who I interacted with the least, James:
James, I feel like you played a fairly clean, aggressive game. Winning immunities and a couple of idol plays, that's the Mike Holloway way. Respect for that. However, I wanna know about your social game. What were some social plays that you made to prolong your lifespan throughout the season?

Now, Billy:
I gotta admit I felt kinda shafted because I was only mentioned one time in your premerge section of the speech, but that's okay. We all make mistakes. Now, I'm gonna make you work. What were times where you lied in this game? I'd like to hear about those times.

Nathan:
I'm a fan of quiet games. I looooove that you were the only one in the final 5 who didn't rely on anything extraneous to get yourself in the position that you're in. I'm curious to figure out how much effort you actually put forth into making those social bonds, preserving those relationships. Would you say that YOU brought yourself to the end, or were you taken? It can be either, but if you were taken, you were obviously taken because other people thought they could beat you. Prove them wrong if that's the case!

For all three: hehehehehe now yall know I love my ego stroked so I want yall to rank the jurors based on who is the most Lilly-like.
1. Moi
2. Kolby
3. Livingston
4. TJ
5. Max
6. Logan
7. AJ
8. Blake
9. Jayson
10. Natalie

Yall may think this is a silly question but yall gotta know me to get my vote! It's called a social game for a reason!!

Good luck, luvs.
1556 days 19 hours ago
Bvance1212
Now, Billy:
I gotta admit I felt kinda shafted because I was only mentioned one time in your premerge section of the speech, but that's okay. We all make mistakes. Now, I'm gonna make you work. What were times where you lied in this game? I'd like to hear about those times.

Okay so I only mentioned you once and that’s a complete oversight bc we were super close and decided on who we wanted to be with heading into merge a lot. You’re a queen and ily, sorry about that. Now, in response to your questions, I lied a lot. I truly did and I’m sorry to everyone I lied to. I’m going to give y’all my 3 biggest lies.
Lie 1- wanting to go far with bob. I knew I would have to carry him but I needed him in premerge so I agreed to a f3 with bob and Jayson knowing I wouldn’t be able to carry that any further than merge
Lie 2- Telling TJ that I really wanted to work with him and Logan. Sure I wanted to but for me to get further in the game, I needed to make sure these 2 weren’t going to try and vote me out but at the same time, I needed people to take the fall for trying to flip back and forth so I could’ve set myself up in the future.
Lie 3 - agreeing to a f3 with Natalie and Nathan. For me, half of this was true. I wanted nathan in the end but Natalie not at all. I played around with this to try and help protect myself from Natalie trying to get rid of me too soon and I needed to solidify my bond with Nathan while I knew my bond with James was strained at best and my bond with jayson was all good to go.

I’ll get to your Lilly-like question too bby
1556 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie
Okay billy I’m not voting you for saying James won immunity when I did, aka you’re undermining my prowess.
1556 days 18 hours ago
Bvance1212
For all three: hehehehehe now yall know I love my ego stroked so I want yall to rank the jurors based on who is the most Lilly-like.

Well when I think of Lilly like, I think of someone who was a social player with the ability to flip this game on its head asap. Loyalty and talkative. So here’s my list

1. Lilly- how tf can someone be more Lilly than Lilly
2. Blake- Blake was a social king who was able to make amazing moves with his social ability
3. Jayson- Just as social as Blake but not really as talkative so he ranks here
4. TJ- Tried to put himself in the middle and did really well at it.
5. Aj- he was committed and was loyal to the groups of people he was committed to, can’t fault that
6. Livingston- not really as social but extremely loyal so I think he ranks here
7. Logan- Usually an extremely loyal king but flipped this time. Smart player
8. Max- loyal to a fault but not really as talkative.
9. Natalie- Loyal as hell but too flip floppy for a Lilly esque personality.
10. Kolby- you’ve said that Kolby is your opposite before. So here he ranks.
1556 days 18 hours ago
Bvance1212
Okay billy I’m not voting you for saying James won immunity when I did, aka you’re undermining my prowess.

I- I MADE A MISTAKE IN COPY PASTING IM SORRY :(
1556 days 18 hours ago
nathorix
IM in pain right now. I just typed out an entire new jury speech AND I LOST IT. I SPENT 30 MINUTES ON THAT FUCKER NOW IM GONNA HAVE TO RETYPE IT WAHHHHHHHHHH
1556 days 18 hours ago
OhNatalie
Im kidding lolol <3

But I do wanna call one thing out:

“ F5- **Natalie** wins again. James publicly says hes voting me and I am in a somewhat inactive f3 chat with natalie and Nathan labeled Kolby's Kult V5. **Natalie plays blackjack after she EARNED it and wins an idol, who then played it on me. I feel like this is a testament to my social game as well because I was able to work with natalie even though we had some shit going on.”

You actually never made me feel close to you at all... We never spoke game aside from “what names have you heard.” I used that idol to weaken James by getting Jayson out since I figured James had an idol (no way he didn’t after he graciously used one on Jayson the tribal before).

I just wanted to make this clear. We did have shit going on between us and that never went away.
1556 days 18 hours ago
Bvance1212
Natalie- you are absolutely correct, I partially felt though that If I did, it wouldn’t go anywhere. My apologies.
1556 days 18 hours ago
nathorix
I will answer questions once I retype my opening statement again. Sorry for the wait <3
1556 days 18 hours ago
J2999
LILLY:

James, I feel like you played a fairly clean, aggressive game. Winning immunities and a couple of idol plays, that's the Mike Holloway way. Respect for that. However, I wanna know about your social game. What were some social plays that you made to prolong your lifespan throughout the season?

I'll give you a pre-merge and a few merge ones, to get a feel either side and a decent selection.

PRE-MERGE: I feel my social plays were my high bonding efforts I made with ALL. I started a conversation with you all, tried to get to know you, I knew I was putting myself in great jeopardy openly voting with Jacob, but I felt I had a comfortable bond with all 4 people who voted Jacob at our second first-swap tribal, so I never truly felt in worry of leaving, and could openly vote minority without worrying about a repercussion the following round, all whilst repeatedly reminding people "As long as we are good, I have your back" throughout so they would feel comfortable with me.

MERGE #1: I'll use AJ as my centre of this one as it is quite fitting. So at final 7, we had touchy subjects and the CAST said, and I didn't vote AJ or myself for what we got, that AJ was most playing for second, and I was going to win. One day tribes was only two rounds prior, so close enough relation. My social bonds ensured I was never the target. TJ had suspicions about me, but I had developed a good relationship with Billy, I had developed a good relationship with Nathan, heck also a good relationship with TJ to the point that if people were to vote between the 'second place' and 'winner' of the AJ/James duo, I had it so they were always going to be targeting AJ before me, despite the game openly saying I was the bigger threat.

MERGE #2: I'll use my relationship with Natalie for this one. So Kolby left at F12, and Natalie was the ASSUMED target. However, after discussing with Natalie, I knew Natalie leaving was not beneficial for my game as opposed to someone like Livingston leaving. So by proposing Natalie offers like "I can ensure you will be good this round, I'll get you a name then we might need to do that." This name turning out to be Livingston, it successfully worked. YES others were not wanting Natalie out, but I was the one who voiced the opinion. I used my social game here to rather discreetly get the vote onto Livingston. People were coming to me saying "I've heard Livingston", and I think I played the role of silent assassin relatively well, getting out MY targets and making MY moves without too many people knowing where the shot was fired from, therefore not painting myself as too big of a threat. This also allowed me to gain a stronger relationship and closer ally in Natalie, who I had almost in my 'back pocket' for a couple of rounds.

MERGE #3: The entire round of Final 6. So this was following AJ leaving 5-2 and me voting in the minority, the entire round happened relatively quickly. I think I made a strong social play in picking Billy and Natalie to play Blackjack, which DID earn them both an idol, as then Billy instantly told me about his idol, which allowed me to make out as though we were putting votes on him. At this point when I weighed up my game, I knew my intentions were to give Billy 5th. I knew he was on the edge about playing his idol already, and therefore tried boosting any paranoia by saying I was confident he had at least 2 quite possibly 3 votes, just to ensure that idol left the game that round. Subsequently when it WAS needed, I had my relationship with Natalie at an all-time respect high, so was able to have her inform me who she was voting (as I could figure it would be Blake or Jayson), therefore my social bonds ultimately allowed me to correctly play an idol, whilst also ensuring Jayson could feel even closer to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I will try my best with this second part.
MOST LILLY LIKE:
1. *drum roll* Lilly! Audible gasp.
2. I'm honestly going to say Blake. Blake is someone I view myself as quite close with, and I know Blake would always fight for himself and what he thinks is right, and from what I have seen of you, Lilly, I certainly believe you are similar to that.
3. Livingston. I always do pair you guys together, I think you have many similarities but also differences, though they are differences which like balance the other person's almost. Both voted me out ;), often together!
4. I will say Jayson, partially a personal thing because both of you we haven't had the best game-relationships previously, whereas this game I did enjoy talking to both of you more and getting the chance to play with each other as opposed to it being a more-so instantaneous "we're against one another."
5. Probably TJ. As with Livingston, I do see you guys as people I'd possibly pair together, but maybe just less-so as it just naturally happens less-so. Both people I could easily chat with in the game, both are entertaining people to be around who I could have a laugh about something with.
6. I will say Natalie. Both are strong personalities which is the key similarity, but bar that I do feel you have quite different ways you just are like and go about things etc. I guess a viewpoint is I spent a lot longer in the game with Natalie than I did Lilly so I had less time to get to know Lilly, but yeah both are strong personalities which is a major similarity!
7. Kolby, I was debating either putting Kolby at the top or bottom, because you are both outgoing characters, but overall with totally different perspectives and stuff, so yeah more opposite than similar, but due to similarity in big personalities, midway seems right!
8. I'll go with Logan, you've got a couple similarities but for the most part opposite kinda people, I feel with Logan I know him better so understand his game and stuff more generally, whereas with you it is almost more unpredictable, but that just is a knowing factor.
9. Probably AJ, from when I talk to AJ and when i talk to you, I certainly do feel the difference in convo, probably because I'm closer to AJ, like it's not anything negative on the brief convos we did have Lilly, but from our couple convos it was game-related whereas I'd have broader convos with AJ, so yeah partially based on a knowing-level.
10. I'll say Max, like from when I talk to either of you I definitely receive different vibes, like neither negative but quite opposite people for sure I think.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I apologise if any of that struggled to make sense or anything, it is 3:45am right now, pretty long day. If anything was too confusing, I would gladly retype my answer in the morning!
1556 days 18 hours ago
BBlover96
Can me and Blake just have our own spin-off show?
1556 days 17 hours ago
nathorix
Ok, so ive lost my entire jury speech TWO TIMES! So im going to do it a little different than before.

~PRE-MERGE~

This is where I had to make my connections with every player in the game. I always talked with you guys, and the only person I didn't talk to was Kolby. I set myself up in solid alliances, final 2 deals, and final 3 deals. I was in a majority alliance all merge and had 0 worries throughout it all

~MERGE~
This is where things went from calm, to alarming. I was on the bottom of the food chain for countless votes, however I pushed through using my social skills, and overall capability to survive. A prime example is the AJ vote. I had to adapt by talking with Natalie for the first time, and I was able to build that relationship but from nothing to everything in a matter of hours, which set me up for the end game. James was after me dozens of times, but none of them went through. Whether it be by flipping a vote on its head, or beating somebody in fire, I was always able to push my way through tough times and work my way back to the TOP of the food chain.

Sorry if it seemed lackluster, I had a really long speech set out but lost in both times and im NOT retyping it.
1556 days 17 hours ago
BBlover96
R u trying to say I’m a drunk! I am functioning alcoholic. There is a difference and I am offended u don’t call me by what I’m identified as.

Tbh I could be faking drinking half the time.....I don’t but still
1556 days 17 hours ago
nathorix
I'm a fan of quiet games. I looooove that you were the only one in the final 5 who didn't rely on anything extraneous to get yourself in the position that you're in. I'm curious to figure out how much effort you actually put forth into making those social bonds, preserving those relationships. Would you say that YOU brought yourself to the end, or were you taken? It can be either, but if you were taken, you were obviously taken because other people thought they could beat you. Prove them wrong if that's the case!

1.Thank you Lilly, First of all, I think that I put a lot into those social bonds. I tried to talk with everybody daily and I tried not to piss anybody off. If I damaged a relationship, I instantly tried to go and fix it. The only case where i didn't do this was with AJ. Blake lost trust in me at some point (I don't remember) but I had that bond and was able to keep it alive by just going out of my way to talk with him. After I voted Billy at the final 6, I talked it through with him, and me and him got over it and became close allies again. I made sure my connections were not broken, even if it was a little fake at times.

2. I brought MYSELF to the end. I didn't not have any idols, nor advantages to stand behind. I can name off the amount of people who had idols played on them by other people in which that was what saved their ass. I didn't have that. I had to fight to stay in this game, but I didn't get idols played on me. I had to fight the old fashioned way, and that was by good ole' social bonds, baby! So no, I wasn't carried here. If I was, I wouldn't have moments when I was the target, and if somebody is bringing a goat with them to the end, why target them?

1. Lilly- DUh
2. Jayson- Now im not calling you a functioning alcoholic, Lilly, but I think Jayson was just soo likeable just like you. Theres a reason why majority said they would trust their life with him
3. Blake- Like Jayson, but I think Blake was a little more harsh. He always seemed sassy, and I don't find Lilly sassy! Blake didn't often crack jokes in the main chat like Lilly did.
4. Livingston- I mean cmon.. Livingston is a walking talking (maybe the same jokes over and over) chatterbox! That's exactly like you, but I don't think you make the same jokes over and over like smelly.
5. Aj- I didn't see much of AJ, as I didn't talk to him much after the one day tribes. However from what ive heard, he is just as likeable as you.
6.Tj- Tj is ranked here because he has a different personality than Lilly. Lilly is outgoing, while TJ is a lot more laid back.
7. Kolby- Both EXTREMELY BOLD. That's the only reason he is here tbh. Everything else differs, but you guys act almost the same in that regard.
8. Natalie- Natalie was a strict game person. Every here and there she had her "human" moments, but she is a lot more game-botty than Lilly
9. Max- Max just doesn't have Lilly's personality
10. Logan- Logan is really reserved and silent. He doesn't like to crack jokes often and most of the time doesn't even respond to me *looks at Logan*
1556 days 17 hours ago
nathorix
Happy now?

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!