This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Qusur)

Topic » Tribal Council #5 (Qusur)

1589 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome, Qusur. For those of you that have not attended a tribal yet, behind you is a torch. Take it and dip it in the flames. In this game, fire represents your life, and when your flame is out, so are you.

QUESTIONS:
- So far you guys have had a hot streak but today that was shut down. What happened?
- This is your first tribal as a swapped tribe, and you've had plenty of time to come together as a tribe before this. Is it still tribe lines or is this one big new group?
- We've already seen the twist in action once this season, does it raise concerns about how many more idols are out there?
- For those of you who haven't had this question yet: What does this second chance mean to you?
- Anything else you want to add?

Votes are due 5pm EST tomorrow. SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1589 days 9 hours ago
OhNatalie
- So far you guys have had a hot streak but today that was shut down. What happened?
I don’t know Julian, how about you tell us wtf that challenge was all about?

- This is your first tribal as a swapped tribe, and you've had plenty of time to come together as a tribe before this. Is it still tribe lines or is this one big new group?
This is my first tribal, periodt. Original Taqribaan never went to tribal so we never had the chance to define what our tribal loyalty was, unlike original Qusur so it’ll definitely be interesting to see what the outcome is. I’m just excited to see who my real allies are, if any.

- We've already seen the twist in action once this season, does it raise concerns about how many more idols are out there?
Hmmm I don’t know? The chances of scoring a 21 on blackjack are very slim. I would assume the idol was found on this tribe by now but I don’t think there is an outrageous amount of idols in play, but that is scary to think about.

- For those of you who haven't had this question yet: What does this second chance mean to you?
It means everything in the world.

Not at this time.
1588 days 12 hours ago
ZacPed
We lost a luck competition so we're not really taking this loss too hard.
Since this is my first tribal it's hard to say who I can trust and who I can't. At this point we've been on this tribe longer than our original tribes so tribal divisions are no more in my eyes.
There's definitely a concern with idols. The twist this season makes it easier to find, it would be stupid not to consider them.
A second chance for me means so much to me, I've got a lot to prove after Socotra and I'm here to do just that.
Stan janet.
1588 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
1588 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1588 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*someone stands*
1588 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*Natalie walks up to me and hands me something*

"Playing this on myself"
1588 days 11 hours ago
RainbowKing
I-
1588 days 11 hours ago
BBlover96
?
1588 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*Natalie then pulls something else out of her bag and walks back over*

"And this one is for Zechariah."
1588 days 11 hours ago
SammySosaTV
oh my GOD
1588 days 11 hours ago
ZacPed
*stands up* I don't know what that was about so I'm playing this on myself
1588 days 11 hours ago
ZacPed
*takes out idol*
1588 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
The rules of Survivor state that if someone plays a hidden immunity idol, all votes cast against that person will not count and the person with the next highest amount of votes will be sent out of the game.

These ARE idols. All votes for Natalie, Zac, or Zechariah will not count.
1588 days 11 hours ago
Novamax243
I-
1588 days 11 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Anyone else?

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!