This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 [PAGONG]

Topic » Tribal Council #6 [PAGONG]

3337 days 14 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Yall know the drill by now. Send in your vote by 7PM EST, I'll read them early if I get them all.

PYN for a question.
3337 days 13 hours ago
tditdatdwt1234d
CT
3337 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
CT - I have seen 0 effort from Pagong lately. Have you guys just given up?
3337 days 13 hours ago
BatmanTDI
I can take a question
3337 days 13 hours ago
DryIceBros
Gregory
3337 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Austin - Thoughts on the vote tonight?

Greg - Is the merge a factor in the vote?
3337 days 13 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Well, the vote tonight defiantly seems to be about keeping the tribe stronger in challenges, as so far we are sucking.
3337 days 12 hours ago
Kelly2722
Kelly
3337 days 12 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Kelly - Can we expect a 6-4 postmerge or will you guys be able to change things up?
3337 days 12 hours ago
Kelly2722
Due to the aspect of the game, I believe that those who survive tonight might be able to switch things around for the better. Some of us may have a better advantage over others. I believe that the active players will be able to gain some votes/team members, other than the inactives. So for example, I think that CT would have a harder time to gain members. While Austin and Greg might have an easier time. Then there's me and Lee in the middle. We have a 50/50 chance of gaining some members. I know why I am a little inactive but I still attempt to compete in every single challenge. The comp times are just not good for me. So overall, the survivors tonight can change the game postmerge.
3337 days 12 hours ago
DryIceBros
Greg - Is the merge a factor in the vote?: Yeah, I think so.
3337 days 10 hours ago
BatmanTDI
How many votes are in?
3336 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
3/5 are in
3336 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
3336 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council are immediately.
3336 days 20 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
I'll read the votes.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!