This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Canlanma)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Canlanma)

1840 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome to your first tribal as a merged tribe, Canlanma. Jacob has won immunity tonight, everyone else is fair game.

QUESTIONS:
- Everyone was chosen for this cast for the same reason: your story was left untold, whether it had begun in a previous season or here. Having made it this far, where does it go from here?
- Now that the merge has begun, how many factors are there going into the dynamics of this first vote?
- With the premerge having seen blindside after blindside, what are the odds the merge will kick off in a similar fashion?
- What is the #1 most important thing to consider for this vote?
- Anything else you'd like to add?

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow (3/15). SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1840 days 22 hours ago
opslove
- Everyone was chosen for this cast for the same reason: your story was left untold, whether it had begun in a previous season or here. Having made it this far, where does it go from here?
I mean from here, I'm hoping it goes all the way to the final tribal and ultimately the victory, but so does everyone else.  My main hope is to survive at least 1 idol play because we know that's coming.
- Now that the merge has begun, how many factors are there going into the dynamics of this first vote?
There's been 3 tribe swaps, so there are so many tribe lines and alliances that people could've forgotten about, or ones that just started.  This vote could honestly go so many directions. 
- With the premerge having seen blindside after blindside, what are the odds the merge will kick off in a similar fashion?
I'd say they are especially high as with such a great amount of people voting and there being 4 idols, literally anything could happen.
The absolute most important thing to consider is Idols, Idols, IDOLS!!!
- Anything else you'd like to ad
No thanks
1840 days 22 hours ago
CoachWade

Well I’m super happy to have made the merge this time. Last time I just missed it so it’s great to be here. Obviously this merge isn’t going to be easy. You have 11 badass players who are hungry for this win.

This first vote will set the tone for a lot of things. We’ve had 2 swaps with a lot of blindsides in the pre merge so tonight’s vote will be a battle.

I’d say there’s a good chance that may happen again

You want to consider who you think you can trust moving forward. These votes are going to be based off of easy things like challenge strength anymore.

- Anything else you'd like to add?
1840 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
1840 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1840 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
*nobody stands*
1840 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.
1840 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
First vote
Tris

Tris - 1
1840 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Second vote
Dylan

Dylan - 1
Tris - 1
1840 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Third vote
Tris

Tris - 2
Dylan - 1
1840 days ago
opslove
1840 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fourth vote
Dylan

Dylan - 2
Tris - 2
1840 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fifth vote
Tris

Tris - 3
Dylan - 2
1840 days ago
opslove
1840 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Sixth vote
Tris

“Sorry I don’t agree with meth, smoke pot!”'

Tris - 4
Dylan - 2
1840 days ago
opslove
I-

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!