This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1874 days 6 hours ago
BB5lover
Jimmy- Are you a Thotiana or a Barbiana

Barb because i always am the one im top
1874 days 6 hours ago
BB5lover
@Grace:

I think me persuading Sam to flip to us was the best move we had. I knew after the touchy subjects competition that everyone noticed how Sam, myself and Darcy were the most disliked on the tribe, while you were the person that was most liked. I thought I was going to have to persuade people F10, but luckily I was able to stay quiet and asked darcy to play his idol on me.

Basically persuading Sam went something like this:

Matt passed along the information that he was in an alliance with Livingston, you, Kyle, Cam, and one more (I forgot who), before the  the tribes swapped basically. This was a key piece of information that I used with Sam because having him think that you had many allies that would choose you over him made him unsettled. I exploited that along with promising him safety for the rounds to come, which I indeed intended to keep, however he flipped right back to the alliance he flipped on the round before. He was worried about your jury threat status, and I told him that he is going to have so many chances to take me out of the game and a lot less to take you out... and he understood what I was saying and decided to come along for the ride until the very next round.
1874 days 2 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
***POSTING FOR MATT BC BAN***

My questions (for both)

1) What was the move you regret the most?

2) What did you do to get you to final 2?

3) Who were your biggest allies this game?
1873 days 21 hours ago
BB5lover
1.) I don't have any regrets in this game. Literally none at all. The only move i truly felt bad for was when you were voted out because Darcy was too emotionally attached to silver, and voting out Darcy because he was such a social threat in my eyes and played a better game than i did through my lens.

2.) Won immunities (x5), every immunity I lost I had the numbers to either cause a tie, or get someone to flip. Honestly, IDK how I even made it to the final 2 tonight... this game was fucking wild and the fact that im here right now is so strange to me because of how hard I had to fight just for people to talk to me.

3.) Pre-merge alliance: Connor, Joel, Darcy SIDE: Livingston
Post-merge alliance: You (Matt), Darcy, Jacob SIDE: Sam? For one round?
Finale: Darcy, Livingston
1873 days 13 hours ago
Twinfacethe2nd
I have no questions because frankly Livingston you did nothing except make this dumbest move at f5 and Jimmy you played a hell Of a game, good Luck to you both

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!