This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #7

Topic » Challenge #7

1599 days 15 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Will be at 6pm EST

It will be live!
1599 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Congratulations top 12, you have merged into the Dracaena tribe
1599 days 13 hours ago
justdontevictme
Hello
1599 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*CHECK IN*
1599 days 13 hours ago
Kyle12212
here
1599 days 13 hours ago
coreyants
hi m here
1599 days 13 hours ago
Reality_warped
here!
1599 days 13 hours ago
justdontevictme
Here
1599 days 13 hours ago
nikw98
Hey
1599 days 13 hours ago
Maddog16
Hello
1599 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Here:

Brien
Corey
Kyle B
Luther
Madi
Nik
1599 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
people will have until the first round begins to check in
1599 days 13 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Today we are playing "Fuck Off Musical Chairs"!

You are likely familiar with the concept of Musical Chairs. Each round, one attempts to place their hindquarters in a chair to survive to the next round, and each round, one person is left without a chair and therefore eliminated.

I will post *plays tune* and after this point, you wait for me to post *stops tune*. At this point, your objective is to get in a chair.

When my “stops tune” post is released, I will post the seats available to sit down in. Each round, the name (or rather the defining characteristic) of the chair will be different.
For example, in one round chairs may be described by colors, or one round chairs may be described as shapes. Either way, you must post the chair you sit in including the description.

Example: Round 1
Red Chair
Green Chair
Blue Chair

One must post *sits in red chair* or *sits in blue chair* in order to sit down.

HOWEVER, this isn’t your grandfather’s musical chairs. Play is going to get dirty.  If you find yourself without a chair, you can still attempt to get in a chair. Here’s how:
-        Post *knocks over (characteristic of chair) chair*
-        Post *sits down in (characteristic of chair)*

All BEFORE the person who originally sat in that chair posts “FUCK OFF (name of person stealing chair)”. If someone posts FUCK OFF ____ before the process is done, you will not successfully steal the chair.

Example of a round of this:
*sits in red chair*  - ZforZombie
*knocks over red chair* - Cereal222
FUCK OFF CEREAL – ZforZombie
*sits in red chair* - Cereal222

Cereal does not succeed in getting a chair. She can then try to knock others over, however. One can only attempt to knock over the same chair once.

After I post *stops tune*, players will have one minute to attempt to steal chairs and such. After the end of one minute, whoever is left chair-less is eliminated for the round.

Any Questions?
1599 days 13 hours ago
Reality_warped
None.
1599 days 13 hours ago
Kyle12212
nope
1599 days 13 hours ago
coreyants
so if someone steals our chair

can we steal another?lol

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!