This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1853 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
PURPLE

I’ll do #1 after work tmrw. Keep in mind it won’t be until about 5 PM, sorry. But it’s a big question and 3 am here yikes

My biggest move was the Ikah vote and Patrick vote. Ikah voted me several times and I tried so hard to get him out many rounds in a row. Finally it came into fruition. I def give credit to nick will and Jake 100% but I do think I was the main person who wanted Ikah out and it was a success for me.

Patrick was another huge move. He and Nick were way too close and that scared the shit out of me. I wanted Patrick out for a long time too, similar to Ikah. Both of them voted me twice pre merge. Joel you and myself voted Patrick out.

Luxury brand is none. I didn’t really have one. Never been into that stuff.
1853 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
PATRICK

If nick wins I’ll be just as satisfied as if I were to win. I was fully aware that nick would be hard to beat but I still stuck by him this whole game. He’s been loyal with me and I have to return the favor. I think I most certainly did make moves. I was able to play both sides successfully without ever being the target at merge. I was playing with you, Jacob, nick, and Dylan but also with Jake, will, Joel, purple, Brady. Each round I was able to analyze and adapt. I had no hard ties to any side and was never hesitant to flip and make a move which I did each round. I think in challenges I was 100% invisible. But rent needs to be paid haha. Work will always come before a game. But I think I made it up in my social and strategic game. I was by no means a mastermind but no one controlled me. I did moves without Nick, I did moves without Jake, without Dylan, you, Will, Jacob, etc. I was always ready to change up the direction Of the game.
1853 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
BRADY

Sorry I couldn’t play as hard this time around haha. Always fun playing with you. But I do think people are forgetting that I genuinely should NOT be here. There were many many times pre merge I should have gone home and almost did go home.

1: Jacob is literally one of my best friends on and off of this site. He snapped me afterwards regarding how upset he’d be if I was the reason he got rocked out. I felt like straight SHIT. Sent a confession about it. I didn’t know how Jacob would react right away so I did not tell him I did it until a while after he was voted out. I wanted things to cool down before I told him I fucked up. Jacob is my brotherman and I would never maliciously liento him and he knows that.

2: not sure I understand the question. I flipped in the revote to AVOID rocks. I was unaware Nick was also flipping. If I knew nick was gonna flip and do Dylan, I would have kept my vote on Dylan. I did not want rocks.

3: honestly this was not a gaiaphagee game and I think everyone would agree. I think I have a low chance at beating ANYBODY in finals. I was never playing for second and I did a few moves without nick. Nick was not my Shepherd, if Anything Jacob was LMAO but we only went to two tribals together so... but I think everyone beats me. Joel, purple, Patrick, nick, will, you, Jake, Jacob, Dylan, tris, heck even the pre merge boots would beat me in finals. So no point in screwing a friend over who had my back all game if I lose regardless.

As for the final immunity, my brother and sister had a concert. That was my priority, not an online game haha. But I didn’t really do any challenges this season. I had to rely on my other skills such as infiltrating both sides, finding the merge idol and getting zero votes. Thanks for the compliment broski
1852 days 23 hours ago
BluJay112
@Brady

So my question is do you really think you’d be sitting here right now if Jake didn’t quit and if you weren’t lucky with your 2 idol finds?

I do think I was lucky with Jake quitting. Luck is a part of Survivor. If I didn’t get lucky with those two tribe swaps, I could possibly not be here. Jake told me that I was the only person he trusted, and after blindsiding him with the Tris vote (and earning his trust backthat night), i think my social game could have protected me and got him back onto my side.

Patrick and Chris were never voting me, they were my two closest allies and I adore them. So at final 8, we would be 1 vote away from causing rocks. If Jake tried taking me out, we could’ve gotten Joel, Dylan, or even Zendaya to side with us and take out the threat that Jake was.

Regarding my idols, I truly think this is results-oriented. Let’s go with the plot line that I didn’t find either, but no one did as well. If I make merge, I still get stuck with the stigma of having an idol. Final 7 tribal still happens, i only get 2 votes. So.... i stay.

NO ONE knew about my second idol. I could’ve kept it as a souvenir for my lovely friends, but I wanted to use it to just protect my position in the game. I’d rather be here and dumb, rather than queer and done!

The only difference with not having these 2 idols was that I’d probably be MUCH more paranoid. Paranoid nick = more risks. I would’ve been 100% more gung-ho to strike at people because I didn’t have a “cushion” to fall on. Although, even with these “cushions”, I played just as hard. I took Ikah out, John out, You out, Dylan and Will out.

I hope I answered your question because I both agree and disagree with you. I was lucky, but that doesn’t diminish my gameplay.
1852 days 22 hours ago
hellomynameis347
I don’t have much time to write these in-depth speeches and questions for each of you, so y’all are going to get a simple, fun question from me!

Compare each juror to a fast-food/chain restaurant and explain why
1852 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’m at work willl do fast food and survivor player comparisons later around 420
1851 days 20 hours ago
JoelW55
Well just a small speech since I’m busy as usual and need to make my game known at least a little bit.
Statistics
3 votes against me (2 unfortunate self votes)
2 immunities
Knowledge of the uncast idol (tisha had it) and used it to stir paranoia in the later stages
In the loop of nearly every vote in the merge and being a crucial swing vote for a lot of them
My fate was very much decided on my own, I didn’t have anyone else determining where I went, and I nearly always had options moving forward
1851 days 18 hours ago
BluJay112
@Will

Compare each juror to a fast-food/chain restaurant and explain why

I barely eat fast food because I don’t like burgers (so essentially I just Zaxby’s and Chick-fil-A lol), but I’ll give it a go!

Tris - Whataburger because I’ve never truly had you and much like the name, you’re a bit of an enigma!
Jacob - Steak-n-Shake. Much like Bojangles, I only had you recently! You are a staple in American foods, and used to be a revered top dog. Recently, it may seem you’ve been just damn unlucky (rock draw!), but that doesn’t erase a legacy.
Brady - Burger King. You’re better than McDonald’s, but never really get that recognition. Could it be due to your management/social game? Who knows. You make slushees though, so who’s the real winner?
Dylan - Bojangle’s. Much like BJ’s, I didn’t get a taste of you until recently, and you’re both pretty good! Still not completely sure of either one of your vibes, but definitely a fan.
Will - Chick-fil-A. You’re quiet, yet adaptable! You got a gay boy like me singing the gospel for your meals! Takes some work to accomplish that.
Patrick - Zaxby’s because you mean the world to me! Enjoyed playing with you (both competitively and personally)
Zendaya - Five Guys. A quiet girl, people probably don’t even know much about you! But you have fries girl, and they rock the world. You aren’t the typical pretty girl like McDonald’s or Chick-fil-A, but you still rock it and much like your placement, just barely miss out on the top.
1851 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Fast food

Tris- Sonics, youre goofy and ppl mess with you but you’re a good kid

Jacob- chipotle, you’re always a topic of discussion. You’re well known and def a top tier player/fast food. 

Brady- Wendys, underrated but a force. I think everyone saw you as a key player.

Jake- ik ur not Jury but Taco Bell, live mas broski. so glad we got to play.

Dylan- McDonald’s. Everyone works there at some point just like so many ppl, including myself worked with you at some point. You’re well known like Mickey d, and always a target similar to McDonald’s always being discussed in the fast food game

Will- checkers, low key but intense. You were utr but playing one of the best games out here. Checkers is never busy but is amazing.

Patrick- Burger King, you are always a top pick to win no matter what game it is. Every time I see you I am threatened.

Zendaya- shake shack. Expensive, rare, fucking awesome. Enough said.
1851 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Irl players

Tris- Wendy. Funny, nice, but always on the bottom.

Jacob- Joe anglim u bitch

Brady-

Jake- fuck youre wardog. You trive in power 💪

Dylan- wentworth, always a target but you sneak away every time. You’re intense and a great player

Will- David Wright underrated at first but then is known to be a force.

Patrick- Malcom, you’re a beast in every aspect

Zendaya- gonna say tai. Social and threatening but able to play the factor down a bit. You make it far but ppl don’t want you in finals.

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!