This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL

1855 days 10 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Joel, Nick, Stoner, congratulations. The 3 of you have gone as far as you can go in this game. The power now shifts to the jury. Let's bring them out: Tris, Jacob, Brady, Dylan, Will, Patrick, and Zendaya, voted out at the last tribal council.

Jurors, you have until Sunday at 5pm EST to get your votes in, and the reunion will be 1 hour later.
1855 days 10 hours ago
opslove
I know who I'm voting for but I guess I'll ask a question:

To all-

Rank the Jurors based on their gameplay

and

If you could choose 3 most deserving people to be where you are, who are they?
1855 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Keeping this short. Thanks Julian for hosting.

I’ve played under the radar but I think I did it well. I couldn’t show up to challenges due to my work schedule. Instead I focused on attempting to make bonds w ppl but my allies kinda all got fucked early on. I was allied with alex and hints and they went back to back eliminations after going to rocks for me. I Lost my 2 only allies quick and I was left alone. Luckily we win, swap happens, and I have new life in this game. I find allies in Jake, Nick, and Will and together we form a majority. Merge happens and somehow I’m still here. I flipped my vote at f10 so rocks didn’t happen BUT nick changed his vote too from will to Dylan Which made us still do rocks.  Rest of merge plays out with me taking people out from both sides.

Ultimately I got zero votes counted against me, had ppl go to rocks for me, got here with zero challenge wins. Also had an idol that I wasted but never needed. Ultimately I am content with my game. I may not have been the big player I have been in past games but I was still playing. No one thought I would be here and I think I was voted least deserving to merge and playing for rsecond, but here I stand in finals. I am 2 for 2 in making finals in a julian game. Good luck voting. Regardless I am proud of my game. Good luck nick and joel.
1855 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Forgot to mention I had ZERO allies until I teamed up with alex and hints. After they left, I had ZERO allies until I teamed up with will jake and nick. My game has been mostly downs and negatives but somehow I prevailed
1855 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Correction Jacob was my final 2 from day one but we got split up early cuz swap which is why I said zero allies. But Jacob was my f2 so I lied I did have an allyn
1855 days 10 hours ago
JoelW55
YOU ALL PLAYED GREAT LOVE U
1855 days 10 hours ago
purplebb4
Hola skinny legends!

After a incredibly fun game you all have outwitted, outplayed, and outlasted us all to claim these coveted finale spots. I give you all kudos for your own games and I thank you all for contributing to my enjoyment of the game. That being said, I have to ask questions!

For all of you;

1: Compare each juror to a real life Survivor player

2: What was your biggest move

3: Pick a luxury brand

And that's all sisters! I had a blast playing with all of you and I congratulate you all on making it here, no hard feelings, just love. I can't wait to see you all at the reunion and in the VL so we can SNAP at each other.

- BB

Surah al Takwir:

When the sun (with its spacious light) is folded up;
When the stars fall, losing their lustre;
When the mountains vanish (like a mirage);
When the she-camels, ten months with young, are left untended;
When the wild beasts are herded together (in the human habitations);
When the oceans boil over with a swell;
When the souls are sorted out, (being joined, like with like);
When the female (infant), buried alive, is questioned -
For what crime she was killed;
When the scrolls are laid open;
When the world on High is unveiled;
When the Blazing Fire is kindled to fierce heat;
And when the Garden is brought near;
(Then) shall each soul know what it has put forward.
1855 days 9 hours ago
GrrrImABear
So being upfront, this season seems like Nick's to lose at this point. SO, I have some questions first.

@Joel @Stoner

With Nick being the front-runner, what is your stake to win this game? Did you make moves just missed by the jury? As opposed to just quietly sliding by and no one feeling threatened by you and therefore never voting you, what did you bring to this game?

@Nick

You seem to be coming in at the top of the Power Rankings for this finale. What was your biggest weakness in this game and how did you overcome that? Where their mistakes that you made along the way or do you see your game as nearly flawless?

Looking for both flare and honesty in y'alls answers, best of luck to you all.
1855 days 9 hours ago
BluJay112
*walks in and sits down*

well.... hi jury!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o752a043FSr8J8KRy/source.gif

this game has been the ultimate climb for me, both positively and negatively. I think I played a respectable game, with both statistics and genuine connections to prove my case !!

I will probably go round-by-round....ish? (some rounds prejury were void of any strategic or social gameplay), but first, I want to give some background ! —

I have played Julian’s series THREE times before this.... yes, three times. My placements were 6th, 3rd, and 7th, so I’m extremely happy to be the first person in Julian’s series to make top 7 4 times!!!! The only other 4 time players to even make merge every time is Lee and Joel actually, so props to both.

I don’t want my precious seasons to serve as reasons for voting me though; they were just fuels for my determination to make Julian and myself proud this game, and I think I accomplished that!

====

Now onto this game. Starting out the season, I genuinely expected a big downfall for me because there were MULTIPLE people (I eventually counted 7ish aka 1/3 of the cast) that either had bad blood with me, or just a very rocky trust foundation, and some of these people are on the jury evaluating me!

I had to ensure I was always two steps ahead of these people, and I was a cataclysmic part in essentially every vote I cast this season.

Starting with the first tribe swap and my first vote that season, Ty was an IMMENSELY easy vote. Not much to elaborate here... we decided to boot the one person that was inactive.

The real fruit of my labors began at the SECOND tribe swap. I was swapped into a position where John, Ikah, and Tris were on a tribe with me. Not sure how conspicuous it is, but I have very weird relationships with all 3 (all love though, I separate game from personal)!

I originally had a solid group with Jake, Will, John, and Chris. Our plan was to split between Ikah and Tris. Makes sense, right? Easy vote, easy tribal. Yet.... John leaked the plan IMMEDIATELY.

A lot went down in the meantime, which I feel is more personal than gameplay, but I essentially I suggested we target John (yes, out of revenge. I don’t like being betrayed.), and thus he was blindsided !

Next round we continued our split plan and voted out Ikah. Simple vote, but it was the first time I ever outlasted Ikah.

By merge, we had two warring factions, which I happened to be in the middle of to my favor! As a way to keep the flame burning between Patrick/Dylan and Jake, I managed to get Tris out. It kept blood off of everyone, yes, but it kept off MINE as well, which I needed.

Then the rocks round came.... I voted Dylan originally, which caused a tie to begin with! After deliberating with people, I blatantly said I’m voting Will now, but ‘lo and behold, it was rocks (chris and I are just always in sync!). Jacob sadly left, but I was glad to have built our friendship and also not worry about him slaying my ass in every immunity hehe.

After that round, I think my true shining moment happened. We were going to split votes between Patrick and Dylan... but I didn’t like that! I instilled fear of the recast idol to get Jake to vote with Chris and I on Brady, someone I knew was after me. Then, I informed Patrick and Dylan of this plan, earning their trust, to vote Brady with me. Brady left.... and as a result, Jake quit out of frustration towards me (which I did NOT want).

After that I became a target, and I obviously had 2 idols no one knew about (only Patrick knew about my first). Luckily, I never needed my idols. I never received a majority of votes, despite both Dylan and Will trying to turn against me.

Final 5 was the hardest because I had to choose between Patrick and Chris (and risk myself). If I idoled patrick, it would’ve been myself versus Chris; would I stay?, who knows. Yet, I chose to prioritize myself, and ensure a final 4 appearance check for blujay112.

Final 4 immunity almost lasted THREE hours. I was willing to go all night; I ate dinner, watched bbcan feeds, and talked to people simultaneously while posting. When I messaged both Joel and Zendaya to throw to no response, I knew I needed it. Eventually, Zendaya threw it to me. I was ecstatic!!!

This “day 38” council was insane. It went from a self-vote caused tied vote... to a fire making challenge.... to a revote..... to a rock draw. I managed to keep not only myself, but Chris safe during this. Either way, I’m proud of all 4 of us!

===

Now as I stand here.... I want to thank you guys for this experience! Everything is a game, no need to take anything I did personally (but feel free to call me out, I like a debate).

For those who don’t like reading (camera pans to entire audience), here’s a shortlist of my achievements:
1. No votes until final 7, only 2 official votes all season
2. 2 immunity wins
3. 2 idols; the ONLY person in Julian’s history to possess two idols at once due to an idol board
4. Voted correctly every round except final 10 (rocks) and final 5 (Zendaya idol play, though I knew the outcome).

===

I ramble too much, but thank you for the experience Julian!!!
1855 days 9 hours ago
BluJay112
@Dylan

Rank the Jurors based on their gameplay—

Background information, I value social game/adaptability the most, then strategic game followed by competition wins (my personal preference).

With that being said......:
Patrick
Zendaya
Will
Dylan
Brady
Jacob
Tris

That’s my gut opinion. Jacob would be higher if I saw him survive being in the bottom come merge (which I know he is capable).

If you could choose 3 most deserving people to be where you are, who are they?:

Patrick, Zendaya, Dylan.

Patrick and Zendaya for kicking ass, Dylan for literally surviving every vote. If you managed to make it to f7 with that many votes, you sure as hell could manage to final 3.
1855 days 9 hours ago
BluJay112
@Zendaya

1: Compare each juror to a real life Survivor player
Tris — Courtney and Shane from Panama. Yes, both. You’re unintentionally hilarious and bombastic. You also have weirdly decent strategic chops? Neither Courtney nor Shane were COMPLETELY incompetent. They just were overshadowed by their character; much like you!
Jacob — Alina from Nicaragua. Honestly so random, I apologize, but you’re the perceived big physical threat that also comes off distant. You have a drive and were taken out too soon.
Brady — Spencer from Cagayan & SC. Smart, likable (but also distant), and perceptive with your moves. Alas, the social game hinders you. If you can master that, you’d be a boss ass winning constantly, I believe it.
Dylan — Baylor from SJDS. With a more feared/disliked ally (Missy/Patrick), voted nearly every tribal. Yet, their game underrated. You had good ideas, and did what you could being in the target zone.
Will — Julia from KR. Hear me out. You’re not the loudest, and you’re extremely underestimated. You got a good gut and can work with nearly any type of player.
Patrick — Alison from DvG. Labeled a threat despite not actively warranting it. Smart, a little kooky, relatable. Also good player.
Zendaya — Eliza Orlins from SPECIFICALLY Vanuatu. You’re the pretty girl that seems out of her element, but are smarter than people give you credit for. You’re always in either a safe position, or constantly vulnerable position. You also have that natural humor of hers.

2: What was your biggest move

Brady’s vote-off. I explained in my speech. It truly managed me to split up Brady/Will, get both sides still trusting me, AND have a resume move against someone actively after me.

3: Pick a luxury brand
I’ll go with Dior.
1855 days 9 hours ago
BluJay112
@Patrick

You seem to be coming in at the top of the Power Rankings for this finale. What was your biggest weakness in this game and how did you overcome that? Where their mistakes that you made along the way or do you see your game as nearly flawless? —

My paranoia and morals were my biggest flaws. I always wanted to give people a second chance, or I’d second-guess myself about blindsiding a player. Also, my mind races faster than the thunderdome competition plays out, so when everyone else was chilling at a vote like Ty’s or Ikah’s, I was legit spamming Julian out of anxiety of the future.

I let my fear of disappointing Julian and my friends control me at times.

Did I make any mistakes this game? If I lose this game, then clearly I made mistakes; however, with the mistakes I have made, I still made it here. I made sure to utilize any misspoken conversation or move to benefit me in the future.
1855 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Not home I’ll answer stuff in 2 hours or tmrw
1855 days 5 hours ago
CoachWade
Hello finalists!

I congratulate you all for getting here but my vote is 99.9% made up at this point but I’ll stilk ask questions and give statements.

First Joel

Joel: Tbh I’m not surprised at all to see you here. After the rock draw I honestly figured you’d be taken to this spot as a losing finalist. Idk a lot about your game because I feel like there wasn’t really much game for you. Tbh, I think your biggest flaw was that you came off just so unapproachable which is why nobody except Dylan talked to you about the vote that night if your proclaim that’s true. Also, in every alliance you were always pivotal as avkte but there were fights about who’d be the person to try and swing Joel over because you were just so fucking hard to talk to. I also don’t respect getting here by self voting. Self voting at the f4 is absolutely no excuse to me and therefore I don’t believe you deserve to be in this f3 over some hardworking jurors. You did something right to get here but I’m having trouble picturing you as the winner.

Questions

Was it your strategy to be perceived as one of nicks followers?
It is true that only 1 person talked to you at the f10 tribal vecfore the votes were revealed? If that is true then that is appalling and I just need to hear the truth.

Stoner: Coming into this season, I was nervous seeing you cast because I’ve seen how great of a player you can be in these games. However, I didn’t get that at all this season by your gameplay and I see some major flaws that I’d like to point out.

1). Lying to Jacob after he was eliminated via rock draw. In ponderosa Jacob says you still continued to lie to him saying you didn’t flip your vote. In actuality, you were approached so many times because people assumed it was you including myself but I just don’t think it’s right to lie to a jury member when their already out of the game so I’d like for you to explain your logic on that.

2). Also, reading your speech it seems like you definitely misdirected the rock draw. You could of gotten yourself rocked out but just flipping your vote. That seems like a big flaw to me so my question is why did you flip your vote?

3) I really wanted to see that move on Nick too dude. I thought calling out nick when I left would make him be voted out right after me and boy was I wrong. Even though, Nick had 2 idols it seemed like their was no effort in even trying to get the head of the snake out. Why was that like did you just want 2nd?

And not trying at the final challenge is just unacceptable to me.

But if I don’t vote for nick I’ll definitely be voting you. You hardly got any votes this season if any and you did find a idol which are some accomplishment so congrats on that.

Nick: This game has made me personally have a lot more respect for you as a player. I knew that at the merge you were going to be a tough person to take out but I didn’t care because I knew your ass needed to go. Well I was obviously right because you’re of course sitting here right now and you’re going to probs win. I think you really played a great social game and you knew when to make the moves at the right time. I definitely lacked the social game this season which is why I believe you were successful in getting me out. I also think gettinme out was the best move for your game because at the f8 I was head hunting for you. You probably would of found out tbh and would of used your idol anyways but I would of made things a lot more challenging for you. I also admire how you never gave up in that final challenge and I respect the passion you put into the game.

However, I don’t think it’s right for you to harp on your 2 idols too much because at the end of the day they were all luck and no skill to you getting them. I also think Jake quitting at the f8 was super fucking lucky for your game. I think if you had an extra roundwhere you were vulnerable the outcome might have been different. I do respect you on the fact that you didn’t rely on your idols but those idols were a huge shield to you because everyone knew about the first one which is why they were scared to take you out. I just think people didn’t give you majority of the votes because they knew you had an idol.

So my question is do you really think you’d be sitting here right now if Jake didn’t quit and if you weren’t lucky with your 2 idol finds?

Good luck guys!
1855 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
@DYLAN

Best
Dylan
Patrick
Jacob
Will
Zendaya
Brady
Tris
Worst

3 most deserving are Dylan Patrick and Jacob.

You were my rival this game for sure. I wanted you out nonstop lol but you kept surviving. There was a moment wheee I was working with you during merge but in the end I knew I had to get you out. You were by far the biggest threat this entire season. You seemed to be the leader of your side and had a massive target.

Patrick is always a hardcore gamer and this season was no different. He was constantly seen as a main piece on y’all side. At final 5 I had to vote him out with Zendaya and joel. It was the best move for me and I hope you’re not too upset.

Jacob IS joe anglim online. He just can’t lose. Jacob was my final 2, and based on a lot of conversations I’ve had, he was in the end game plan for a lot of people. Which he shouldn’t have been since he is such a threat. The fact that he only got out because of rocks speaks for that. I truly think Jacob makes finals if he doesn’t get rocked out.
1855 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JOEL

thanks brodi, love ya my dude

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!