This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (Sossusvlei)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (Sossusvlei)

1955 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome, Sossusvlei. Let's bring in the jury: Zechariah, voted out at the last tribal council. Josh S has immunity tonight, everyone else is fair game.

QUESTIONS:
- The merge tribal seems to have followed in the footsteps of the premerge for being split af. Is this going to be a trend in the merge as well?
- Now that the jury is underway, what changes about the level of gameplay?
- With divisions as crazy as we've seen this season, how high is the potential that someone could take advantage of it and turn things into a blindside?
- What defines someone as a threat at this stage of the game?
- Anything else you'd like to add?

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow (11/20). SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1955 days 17 hours ago
BeastBoy
- The merge tribal seems to have followed in the footsteps of the premerge for being split af. Is this going to be a trend in the merge as well?

Yeah probably we love a good mess

It increases man everyone wants to win

- With divisions as crazy as we've seen this season, how high is the potential that someone could take advantage of it and turn things into a blindside?

Extremely high

Someone who makes moves, challenges, social it’s all about perception

Date me
1955 days 16 hours ago
sergeant
QUESTIONS:

I have no idea. we have a lot of really good players who want to see things go their way. So really it could keep on going that way

You have to start thinking about how you're going to be perceived by the Jury at the end of the game

I think that there is a lot of room to maneuver, it doesn't seem like things are split along tribal lines which opens the game up for people to jump around.

There are lots of ways to be a threat, not just immunity wins lol. I only won this challenge by a small margin which means there are lots of strong players. With all the split votes is means we have lots of social and strategic players too which really muddies the water.
1955 days 16 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup

Julian do you have problem with our mess? That's our mess thanks bye

Everyone is going to give everything they have... Everyone wants to be Sole Survivor

Super high wouldn't be surprised TBH

Well I guess... Challenge performance and social skills? And uhhh Strategy?...

Nah
1955 days 8 hours ago
Christian37
The merge tribal seems to have followed in the footsteps of the premerge for being split af. Is this going to be a trend in the merge as well?

Maybe

Everything and nothing

High

Their actions

Nah
1955 days 2 hours ago
lhooper902976
Probably
More intensity since one mistake can cost you.
Very likely
Someone that is goodat challenges and good social game.
1954 days 19 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99

I think it might be!! It's hard to tell with this cast, relationships are constantly changing.

I think people are focusing less about being cutthroat - they're going to be more tactical and logical with their moves, and do everything they can to increase their social game.

Very high! But, we'll see. I think this cast is a lot smarter than people think, all across the board.

Someone who has good relationships - with the challenges having such low participation rates, numbers in votes are everything.
1954 days 19 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
1954 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1954 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*nobody stands*
1954 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes.

1954 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
First vote
Sonny (Self vote)

Sonny - 1
1954 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Second vote
Keizo

Keizo - 1
Sonny - 1
1954 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Third vote
Timmy

Keizo - 1
Sonny - 1
Timmy - 1
1954 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fourth vote
Cole

Cole - 1
Keizo - 1
Sonny - 1
Timmy - 1
1954 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Fifth vote
Justin

Cole - 1
Justin - 1
Keizo - 1
Sonny - 1
Timmy - 1

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!