This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #7

Topic » Challenge #7

1956 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Will be tomorrow (11/19) at 6pm EST.

It will be live!
1956 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
*CHECK IN*
1956 days ago
sergeant
Here
1956 days ago
Foxy_Piplup
馃
1956 days ago
Coyle14
sup
1956 days ago
purplebb4
im here huns
1956 days ago
lhooper902976
Here
1956 days ago
BeastBoy
Hey
1956 days ago
Foxy_Piplup
*Waits*
1956 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Today we'll be doing a challenge that I typically run premerge, but have modified slightly so it works here as well.
1956 days ago
Foxy_Piplup
Huh
1956 days ago
purplebb4
oof
1956 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Each round, I will post a statement and the objective is to find a TENGAGED USER who fits that statement correctly. Throughout the challenge there will be 7 rounds. To submit an answer to the statement you will MAIL me and not post in the challenge forum. There is a point system throughout the challenge.

First person to mail me a valid answer receives THREE POINTS.
Second person to mail me a valid answer receives TWO POINTS.
Third person to me a valid answer receives ONE POINT.

You do NOT need to send a link to their profile, I will accept just their username as long as it is spelled correctly.

However there are a few rules...

- You CAN NOT answer yourself (or me) for ANY of the statements or ANYONE in the cast (Including all premergers + Zech)
- There will be a 2 minute window for each round. HOWEVER if I see there is three valid answers already I will stop the round early!
- If multiple people have the same answer it will only count for the person who submitted the answer first.

After 7 rounds, the person with the most points will win immunity as well as a clue to the hidden immunity idol.

Any questions?
1956 days ago
BeastBoy
Ok
1956 days ago
purplebb4
nada
1956 days ago
sergeant
Nope none!

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!