This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Sossusvlei)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Sossusvlei)

1984 days 17 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
Welcome to your first tribal as a merged tribe, Sossusvlei. Josh S has immunity and can not be voted out, everyone else is fair game.

QUESTIONS:
- Now that you have merged into one tribe and it's been confirmed all returnees are next, will we be seeing the activity level/level of gameplay increase?
- Nearly the entire cast decided to not participate in immunity. How costly of a decision is that going to be for someone?
- Are old tribal lines going to be a factor, seeing as we didn't swap, or will this be a whole new game?
- We have yet to see any idols come out, will those be a factor here?
- Anything else you'd like to add?

Votes are due by 5pm EST tomorrow (11/19). SEND CONFESSIONALS!
1984 days 16 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
- Now that you have merged into one tribe and it's been confirmed all returnees are next, will we be seeing the activity level/level of gameplay increase?
Well i'm pretty sure that it's a good motivator...

- Nearly the entire cast decided to not participate in immunity. How costly of a decision is that going to be for someone?
I mean... someone's going to go and that's obvious...but like...Uhh... i hope it's not me

- Are old tribal lines going to be a factor, seeing as we didn't swap, or will this be a whole new game?
Well i mean tribal lines for sure going to be a factor... but there's always a possibility for a whole new game

Most likely...not sure if it's going to be played now but in near future i wouldn't be surprised
1984 days 16 hours ago
sergeant

That usually helps people play hard. But it's never a guarantee that you're going to return so you need to play to win this time, not play to get asked back.

Someone has to go, I am just glad it's not me tonight. I know some people don't like winning the first challenge.. and to be fair I didn't try to hard myself I guess I just got lucky.

I think it could go either way. We've been together for so long that I think people are itching to branch out.

Oh yeah, absolutely they will be. Unless everyone was unlucky there are two out there and you never know how they're going to change the game.
1984 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat

"Periods of inactivity, I don't know such things. I'm consistently writing. My life is busy. It always is. There are hardly any moments for self-indulgent laziness." - John Lydon

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." - Napoleon Bonaparte

"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." - Eleanor Roosevelt

"Ambition is an idol, on whose wings great minds are carried only to extreme; to be sublimely great or to be nothing." - Shakti Gawain

"I have a memory like an elephant. I remember every elephant I've ever met." - Herb Caen
1983 days 19 hours ago
BeastBoy

We should hopefully, been a dull szn so far but it’s mergeszn so let’s fuck it up

Basically we all don’t have friends to help us so we didn’t play duh

I sure as fuck hope not

Idols are always a factor but idk

Julian is the best host
1983 days 18 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99

I think people will want to play harder. I personally don't care as much about the all-returnees twist, but I'm excited to be on a sociable tribe where hopefully people talk to me more as the days go on!

I mean, someone will pay the price for it - just hope it isn't me! The challenges where people have to spam or get friends to do things for them are honestly the worst ones, so I think people not participating in those is more so a decision based on the type of challenge instead of how safe one feels.

Seeing as I merged in minority, I hope not! Not a lot of people have been talking to me, though, so I'm starting to fear that the old tribal lines might stay in place.

I'm not sure, in all honesty! Idols are always an issue and they're something to be cognizant of. Especially when we are this far into the game, we do have to start planning ahead.

I've been left in the dark on so many decisions so far this game, I hope more people get to talk to me & get to know me!
1983 days 18 hours ago
Christian37
Now that you have merged into one tribe and it's been confirmed all returnees are next, will we be seeing the activity level/level of gameplay increase?

Yes

Very costly

Idk

Surely

No
1983 days 18 hours ago
BeastBoy
Christian, the man of many words
1983 days 18 hours ago
Coyle14
Everyone left wants to play the game so I wont be shocked if it does increase

I think someone is going to be kicking themselves in the butt after tonight

A Mixture

Maybbbeee
1983 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*collects urn*
1983 days 18 hours ago
Christian37
Thats why im here. To be the creepy quiet dude.
1983 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
1983 days 18 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
*looks around*
1983 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
*LOOKS AROUND*
1983 days 18 hours ago
Foxy_Piplup
*Drinks tea*
1983 days 18 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
*nobody stands*

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!