This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #6

Topic » Challenge #6

1979 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
Will be posted at 6pm EST
It will be semi-live
1979 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
BUT BEFORE WE GET TO THAT...

COME ON IN EVERYONE...
1979 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
You all have survived 6 tribals. 6 messy, divided tribals. Of them, 5/6 had at least 3+ people receive votes. What will the dynamics be like when all of these people who couldn't come together premerge be like when you all come together as one tribe?

We're about to find out.

Drop your buffs. You have merged.
1979 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
"The final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands." -- Anne Frank
1979 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
"Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it." - Norman Maclean
1979 days 1 hour ago
Foxy_Piplup
Grats on Merge everyone!
1979 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
"I don't like shows that are predictable. I like it when you're shocked and you have no idea who's about to die." -- Aaron Douglous
1979 days 1 hour ago
lhooper902976
Grats everyone
1979 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
You must first mail me saying: "Starting a pen pal service"

Your time starts. You must get 10 people (none can be from this season) to mail me YOUR name. (Can be username or in game name) You must get exactly 10. Once you believe 10 people have mailed me Your name, you must mail me "I trust them!" This will lock in your time. If you lock in and only 9 or 11 people (or anything else) you will be eliminated.

The person that gets exactly 10 people the fastest wins individual immunity. In the event no one gets 10 exactly, whoever gets at least 10 mails the fastest wins, regardless if they go over.

You have 24 hours. The faster I receive results, the faster I post them.
1979 days 1 hour ago
Foxy_Piplup
I don't have friends i already lost
1979 days ago
lhooper902976
Great, a challenge I can never win
1979 days ago
BeastBoy
The fucking merge hi

1978 days 23 hours ago
sergeant
Congrats on Merge everyone :)

1978 days 22 hours ago
jacksonjoseph99
Congrats on merge, guys!
Skype is live:jjc.99_1
1978 days 1 hour ago
TheSexiestDude990
After a full 24 hours, only 2 people had participated in the challenge. And one of those 2 just started and immediately locked in 0. And the other individual wins immunity with the lowest winning score I've ever seen in this challenge.

To say I'm disappointed is probably the understatement of the century.
1978 days 1 hour ago
Foxy_Piplup
23 hours 59 min ago
Delete Reply
Foxy_Piplup
I don't have friends i already lost

open group

Julian's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!